Spoiler (R18) No More Prince / 노 모어 프린스

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Aksakov229, Mar 8, 2022.

1. Aksakov229

Aksakov229 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]

Summary :
    A princess trapped in a forest and a fire-spiriting dragon. Unlike the rumors circulating, Princess Mikhaela's relationship with the dragon named Zeno is not that of hostage and kidnapper. Chief of servant? bodyguard? An old friend of his mother, Hildian, who died a long time ago? After all, Zeno was a hundred times better than the prince who disturbed Mikhaela's morning sleep. But one day, Zeno who was poisoned by the prince, lost consciousness and his body became very hot...

Raw Manhwa : https://www.comico.kr/comic/7933
    Newtoki : https://newtoki123.com/webtoon/19869303?stx=노+모어+프린스&title=노-모어-프린스
    Bato.to : (In Bahasa Indonesia) https://bato.to/series/101368/no-more-prince

Note: The webtoon was released as R15, it's not R19 like the novel.

This one hilarious X"D Please spoil us for this one, I hope someone read the r19 novel and tell us the spicy stuff~ lol

2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. Effefille

Effefille Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    this is not the usual princess trapped in the tower by a dragon and awaits a prince to rescue her

literally the first scene was the princess and the dragon judging the prince that arrived lol (he was better looking than the others but hid booze and the princess be like meh i don't like alcoholics XD so beep you're eliminated!)

i'm actually quite surprised they put the manhwa as non r-19, this was a short story so it doesn't really have much smutty scenes, but imo the ~smut~ kickstarts the plot.

the rumors was that the princess lived miserably imprisoned in the tower after getting kidnapped by the dragon, while irl she was actually happily living in the tower. imagine t*ngled but without the evil stepmother who kidnaps, there's a handsome dragon that protects the princess instead.

so the princes did came, but well have they ever asked if the princess & the dragon ever want to leave? XD

michaela(?)'s mother was the royal family, so her father marrying her mother was what made him kind, so with her mother dead when FL was a child, her father's throne is threatened, esp if fl were to marry another royal prince (since she was of the royal bloodline ig), so the scumbag father who had impregnated the nanny, told the dragon (ml) to take little fl to the tower

so the dragon (zeno?) was actually awoken by fl's mother hildian, who has the cutest request for the dragon to be her friend. so the dragon has stood by fl's mother, and actually disagrees with the marriage, but hildian pushes through, so fl was born and zeno lit raised her alongside hildian, and since hildian, the dragon's 'leash' is dead, people fear him. so in two birds one stone style, they're both sent to the tower. zeno thought fl will die if left in the palace anyway, so readily took her. it was not long in the novel where zeno starts to see fl as a woman, and where she wanted a kiss, so you know where this is going

so the prince managed to get in the tower, surprised by how happy fl was living contrary to rumors and thought that the princess has died and this was an imposter, so the prince managed to get something on zeno, which i think is like a 'aphrodisiac' or sth, but it made zeno attack fl in the bedroom

so fl got a letter in which she was stripped of her royal title, but that's not what's important. one day, fl was shutting herself in her own, in which turns out she was knitting a lace to cover her face to make a contract with zeno.

so turns out hildian has left a notebook for fl when she comes of age, in which she tells her to make a contract with zeno. but the super sweet zeno says he literally raised fl, there's no need for any contract anymore.

in the notebook, hildian says to wish to zeno to make her his bride.
    so the princess and the dragon got their happily ever after.

no prince needed XD no more princes!

the end!

so in the end end, they leave the tower and since fl wants to see the world, i think they went travelling!

zeno was talking with the other dragons in the epilogue and they be like how did fl's mother get into your lair, release you without any help and super smoothly. she wasn't attacked, or went the wrong way. and it was as if she in purposed woke up zeno of other dragons.

any ideas yet?
    considering the notebook which she wrote to ask fl to marry zeno?

any thoughts? XD
    turns out hildian can see the future!

well it does make zeno awkward once he realized it because that means.....hildian see's him as....her son-in-law? and if she asks fl to marry zeno does that mean she saw them doing bedroom stuff???

okay that's the whole book review-slash-spoiler i guess! it's really a short story so there's not much going on~

4. Aksakov229

Aksakov229 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wohoo! A short spicy story X'D I'm glad they don't have too many conflict (like Zeno love mc's mother or smth). Thank you!~ :blobxd:

Tea1029 and evanesco99211 like this.
  5. Macarol

Macarol Click on my signature for a surprise

Reading List:
    Link
  6. Tea1029

Tea1029 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I saw a spoiler saying that Zeno loves FL's mother but when FL is growing, she resemble her mother that's why Zeno became interested to her.
    Can someone clarify?

btw, this is the novel cover without title
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 17, 2022
  7. Luukia

Luukia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    For real? THAT'S THE NOVEL COVER? WOW! I had to double check which thread I'm in cuz the style reminds me of CN novel cover but ahhhh so beautifulll our MC so beautifullll

8. Tea1029

Tea1029 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The MTL is available in this site. I need to read this to clarify my question above:blobpeek:

Pl4tanit0, Emma626 and Aksakov229 like this.
  9. Hyeri.

Hyeri. Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I bought this on ridi a few days ago and decided to made an MTL & epub with toc and my own design
    https://workupload.com/file/JCtCZWWGGDE

This was created to be view in ridibooks app so the quality in other epub reader is not guaranteed

Available until 90 days
    This is the first epub I made so the size is 3+MB. Images in the original raws are also included in the file.
    Feel free to repost but don't convert it to text and edit anything then spread around!

It's really cheap. Only ₩1,000 (equivalent to 10 chapters) So support the author if you can!

Last edited: Mar 20, 2022
    geckin, hongmeowpanda, Ingra and 8 others like this.
  10. moonshine1

moonshine1 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry to bother you
    but you would have another format besides the EPUB of the book "no more prince"
    I've already tried to read it through Ridi and other apps and I can't

11. Hyeri.

Hyeri. Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'll try to create txt file later

It's epub...

12. moonshine1

moonshine1 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much! I'm really looking forward to reading it.

13. Chunin

Chunin Depressed Lemon

Reading List:
    Link
    So what happened to the royal family? Her scum father?

14. Macarol

Reading List:
    Link
    Rin.rinaaa likes this.
  15. hongturn2022

hongturn2022 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello dear, When the new link will be posted?

ohboi_darling likes this.
  16. hongturn2022

hongturn2022 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Could you please reactive the link?? please

ohboi_darling likes this.
  17. zazouze

zazouze Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Broken link

18. Macarol

Reading List:
    Link
    Last edited: Jun 28, 2022
    lunapiana and Rin.rinaaa like this.
  19. maddict

maddict Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The link ain't working ?

20. EbonyGrim

EbonyGrim Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any word on what happened to the scumbag of a father?