Chinese [R18 SMUT] CINNABAR

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by xchronicles, Jan 11, 2019.

1. xchronicles

xchronicles Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: 朱砂痣(都市NPH)
    Raw Link: http://www.lurenshu.net/203625.shtml
    NU Link: n/a
    Why It Should Get Picked Up: First of all I'm not sure if I got the title right since I just google translate everything but I find the story really good specially with despite the smut tag.
    REASON TO PICKED THIS UP? Good plot with hot and steamy sexy scenes. What I love about this novel is the Female Protagonist is smart, calm and rational.
    She doesn't fall in love despite all that shit and instead plays with the men's feelings to do her bidding

MY Description: The female protagonist is like (basically) a 'mistress' of a young CEO. They have sex, then he gives her money so that she could support her mother who is in comma. The young CEO doesn't want his feelings attached deeply to the protagonist so he cut off their 'relationship'. Having no sponsor left, she decided what plan she should act next.
    This is where her adventure starts and along that, she also discovered hidden plots behind.

NOTE: This is not 1v1 romance.
    I think I didn't do the description justice but the story is seriously good (IMO) compared to some translated smut novels here.

ludagad likes this.
  2. Goblin Sleuth

Goblin Sleuth Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    n b4 the idiots shouting NTR show up.

3. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    How does her mother fit into a comma. :hmm:

otaku31 likes this.
  4. Walter vi Britannia

Walter vi Britannia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is this a common troupe for MCs to hook up with rich young CEOs to help hospitalized mothers in Chinese novels. Cause I think I've seen quite some stuff that sound exactly like it in many Chinese novels, like Reborn as My Love Rival's Wife...without all the steamy stuff.

I don't read these type of stuff too often (specially when it sounds like the MC is a very loose women) so I can't think up many names but I'm sure I've come across countless.

5. Rumby

Rumby Rumbly Tumbly

Reading List:
    Link
    Oooh reverse harem maybe? +1

6. Onelifeonelove

Onelifeonelove Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    "R18 SMUT" got my attention.

7. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay, this novel is actually good. Exceptionally so for the genre. I'm usually annoyed at both smut novels and polyandry novels, but this is a combination of both and still managed to have a mature vibe and a great MC who's just my taste. The male leads start out slag, but they quickly reap what they sow and end up totally smitten. The MC might appear cold to some readers, but if she wasn't, she would've been abused and abandoned quicker than you can say 'slag ML'. Really, the MC makes or breaks a novel for me. Of course, if the male leads didn't repent and suffer by the end, it would've gotten on my nerves. It seems like this author is in line with my brain waves, because I loved how she handled all the characters and the plot. I'll give out some spoilers later when I have the time. This novel is really worth it for the ladies. It's suitable to read as a novel in and of itself, not just when you're horny, which is something I can't say about the majority of smutty novels out there.

Elliana and elparis like this.