Chinese Raising Baby in Apocalypse

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by MiyaMira, Dec 11, 2017.

1. MiyaMira

MiyaMira Jobseeking Sloth ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Certified Imouto

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: Raising Baby in Apocalypse (末世养娃手札)
    Raw Link:
    Qidian
    NU Link: NA

Why It Should Get Picked Up: I accidentally found it while browsing through for novels that still didn't have a lot of chapters yet. MC pretty kickass. She killed zombies while drenched in her blood because the zombie apocalypse came after she gave birth less than 24-hours. Oh, and the surviving human also got some kind of superpowers after the apocalypse, and MC's power is to grow flower.... that can suck nutrients from zombies! Still ongoing because it's still new, I think about a month or two? so the chapters is still less than 200 currently.

Description:
    末世来临,无逆天异能无空间无老公的宝妈安然,只有一只嗷嗷待哺的包子要养,还有一个只能催生花花草草的木系技能。
      人家抢物资杀丧尸,将末世玩儿的风生水起。
      她杀丧尸只为了抢奶粉,抢辅食,抢玩具,将好好儿一个末世,过成了前有丧尸堵路,后有前夫追赶的灰头土脸的带娃日子。
      前夫:“我们离婚7个月,这孩子足月出生,你还不承认这是我的种?”
      安然失控的大叫:“这我婚内出轨生的,不行啊?”
      前夫:“你那出轨对象,莫非是我孪生兄弟?不然这孩子鼻子眼睛嘴巴,怎么长得跟我一模一样?”

MTL:
    The end of the world came, no OP ability, no spatial space, no husband new mother An Ran, can only staggeringly feed her little bun to raise, with the useless skill to make flowers and plants grow.
    Other people kill zombies to grab materials, playing like wind and water in the apocalypse.
    She kills zombies just to grab milk powder, grab food, grab toys, good with her daughter at end of the world, when the road was blocked by zombies, suddenly she was pursued by her ex-husband.
    Ex-husband: "We are divorced for 7 months. The child is born in full term. You still do not admit that this is my child?"
    An Ran running out shouting: "After the marriage I derailed, so it's not ah?"
    Ex-husband: "Your object of derailment, is it my twin brother, or else the child's nose and mouth, how to look exactly like me?"

Edit: MC and ML are both orphans without siblings. MC married ML after a blind date, but was disappointed with the marriage after a year being married because ML is rarely home. 2 people are actually loyal to each other, but are just stubborn.

Last edited: Dec 14, 2017
    Yael, vsukio, Kailyria20 and 16 others like this.
  2. EnerHighwave

EnerHighwave Holy Daugther of Kyuu 8❤️ Speedy's pet Lovely's ❤️

Reading List:
    Link
    Seems interesting

3. Kanna Kamui

Kanna Kamui Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I usually avoid reading weebs novel with female MC since they're not badass & coold but i might try reading this novel if someone translates it :) . And it sounds like comedy novel to me :hmm:

MrNebulist likes this.
  4. ero madoshou

ero madoshou MOAR... MOAR!!!!

Reading List:
    Link
    her ability is so op. she can open a farm in an apocalypse world where food is important.

TaoistImmortal and Chiiiiiiiii like this.
  5. OlliWalli

OlliWalli Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm itching to read this now.

6. VannVann

VannVann [Drained] 《Worn Out》 GM

Reading List:
    Link
    I would totally read it!

7. SirPinha

SirPinha #Vaporwave

Reading List:
    Link
    Interesting

8. Rinth

Rinth Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I would also read it if someone translates it! Looks very entertaining!

Kanna Kamui likes this.
  9. Indiboy

Indiboy Well Known boi

Reading List:
    Link
    Lets ask @Qidian to pick it up

10. Jetstorm

Jetstorm Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If translation rate and stability is ensured, I'd read it . Else, men.

11. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    Even the title is exemplary usage of English you'd see in a Qidian novel. "Raising A baby in THE/AN apocalypse" much difficult English.

12. replay

replay ★Milk and Honey smelling Merchant★

Reading List:
    Link
    uhhh . . . why not post this at their forum? why!!!??
    you trolling starting translators???
    huuuuhhh!!!???
    a translator will trabslate this and then what!!?
    if it gains popularity then they will take it!!?
    huh!!!???

sorry for the outburst. . . haaaaaaa

Rumby, vsukio, AHKoT and 2 others like this.
  13. MiyaMira

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't even read much at Qidian much less have an account to post on their forum. Been reading this using MTL and honestly speaking I only want to promote people to read this novel because it's really interesting. And since the number of chapters are still little, it's quite easy for translators to catch up. Apologies if you feel offended. Although, quite a large number of the Chinese webnovel in NU are from Qidian so sometimes this kind of thing happening cannot be helped I think *shrugs*

LadyBlue, AHKoT and Kanna Kamui like this.
  14. LiYao

LiYao Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    interesting...i really want this to be picked because of the MC and her powers, her little bun and the ex-hubby. i think that the real father of the little bun was him but it should have some misunderstanding either on MC or ex-hubby(ML hopes that he is:aww::aww::aww:). hope that there are no b*tch in this novel causing the misunderstanding between the two(hoping for the MC to have many admirers so that the ex-hubby will eat vinegar), no drama if there is just mild drama. so that when i'm reading my blood pressure wont surge up(LOL). and lastly more little bun and HE

hoping for @Qidian to pick it to be translated project :blobwink::blobwink::blobwink:

lottie likes this.
  15. dlist

dlist Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  16. lottie

lottie I am who I am

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope QI will pick this. Seems interesting.

Will the ML show up early in the story?

17. RizYun

RizYun #Kaffee4Laifu

Reading List:
    Link
    heh, dat husban iz zo dik. twin bro he said? meh.

18. Morvian

Morvian 『Weakened King』『Abandoned Man』『Man Of Culture』

Reading List:
    Link
    i want to support it, but seeing there's cliche male lead its minus within my eyes~

19. nikomaru

nikomaru 「Will of the Newtype」「NullPointerException」

Reading List:
    Link
    no homo yay~

20. MiyaMira

Reading List:
    Link
    The baby's father is really the ex-husband, and he seems very likely to be ML. Ex-husband is a high-ranking soldier working at the country's northern border. When MC went there to ask for divorce, they had sex for 3 days(?) before MC could say her intention, then had a big fight with ML. Afterwards they had fights over phone calls, when MC broke down saying she didn't want to marry him if she knows that she's still going to live a lonely life afterwards, in which ML finally relents to her wishes. MC only knows she's pregnant after she got the divorce agreement from ML, but apparently MC didn't know that military marriage is difficult to be processed so they're actually not officially divorced yet. I think the summary says that MC is denying ML as her baby's father is just to spite him because as far as I've read, she wanted ML to name their daughter (baby only have nickname 'Wawa' currently).

If you mean bitch love rival, there's none currently because everyone is busy trying to keep their lives. ML himself hadn't met with MC yet after their last meeting before the divorce (though they almost met, but the plot dictates not yet soooo... :notlikeblob::notlikeblob::notlikeblob:) But other kinds of bitch does appear, like selfish woman who still thinks everything should revolve around her but cannot do anything except whining to nobody because MC is much stronger and ignores the bitch.

As far as I've read, ex-husband is really in love with MC and actually refused to divorce her until her outburst... though the divorce agreement was just a way to stall for time until he retires from his rank (which happened at the same time after she gave birth) but then the zombie apocalypse came. ML eating vinegar.... if you think that getting angry and killing a man after seeing him wearing his wife's panties on his head is called having vinegar, then yeah he's quite the vinegar jar? :blobpeek::blobpeek::blobpeek: Most of the men after the apocalypse came either became a weak chicken or some kind of lusty inhuman bastards that only knows to rape women. So far the most decent man in the novel is ML and his gang, and another man is the security guard captain at MC's neighborhood (who was about 40 and was already dead inside after seeing his son turned into zombie and killed his wife)

ML appears very rarely. ML almost catch up to MC once, but was held back by other thugs who wants to monopoly MC's power for themselves. Now he had to look for her again.