Recommendations Raw chinese fanfics?

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by ElDaniWar, Aug 2, 2021.

1. ElDaniWar

ElDaniWar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone recommend a good Chinese fanfic? Lately I have been reading Chinese fanfics from Douluo and BTTH. The problem something like 90% of Chinese fan fiction is pretty bad, with systems that have lottery, rewards and shops... just rubbish.

And if that's not the case, then we have an MC who sticks like a leech to the original MC, following the whole plot of the canon but not carburizing anything. Simply put, a rehash canon with an irrelevant additional character.

Nobody knows a good Chinese fanfic where the MC doesn't have a disgusting system? don't go around licking the original MC's ass?

It can be a fanfic of any fandom, I just want an MC to grow little by little relying on his own efforts, to use previous knowledge of the plot to gain advantages... to use his head, not a "golden finger" to give all easily to the MC.

Here below I leave a couple of jewels that I could find. If you can't recommend anything, at least I'll leave you the best I could find under all the systen crap and nonsense like that.

Rebirth Willow Seat >>> BTTH Fanfic
    Golden Crocodile of Douluo >>> Grandson of golden crocodile fanfic

2. kurisomething

kurisomething Reader

Reading List:
    Link
    海贼世界里我吃了崩坏果实 is a pretty good fanfic(Honkai*One-Oiece) but it’s also the only CN fanfic I’ve ever read

3. tomthegreatest

tomthegreatest Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    从斗罗开始打卡 was pretty good. It's A Doulou fanfic.

4. ToastedRossi

ToastedRossi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    变身之我的长官是锐雯
    This is a fanfic based on old League of Legends lore. It only follows the story to a small degree, but it does some good work with the champions from the game. And as the writer is particularly good at character work, they are quite well fleshed out.

回到古代当匠神
    There are a lot of Three Kingdoms fanfiction out there, and this is one of the better ones. It claim to fame is that even though the protagonist operates under a system, this has nothing to do with combat; instead it helps him as a craftsman. And that's exactly what he does in the book: building things, from furniture, to houses, to fortresses, and cities.

5. Goblinslate

Goblinslate Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I shamelessly recommend Flower Stealing Master. It's a fanfic of Jin Yong novels.