RAW Chinese novels - Strong Female MC

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by puukkiss, Apr 11, 2022.

1. puukkiss

puukkiss I'm Keeping My Eye On You!

Reading List:
    Link
    For people who aren't afraid of damaging their brain cells by reading MTL, I offer RAW Chinese novels that I have read or found intriguing and intend to read. Have you read any of them? At the same time, I wonder if you have any gems hidden in your bookmark collections and are willing to share?

[​IMG]
    这膝盖我收下了!— "Kneel before me!" or "I accept this kneel!" (modern Chinese use 'kneeling' as an acknowledgment of someone's superior power or talent. Often joking in comments after seeing something impressive, "my mom asked me why I'm kneeling before my laptop." )
    Author: 江山沧澜

Tags: Strong-willed MC, rebirth, fake world-hopping, roleplay (MC takes on another identity), high tech world with gods, dystopian society, unfair treatment, rich oppress the poor, prison, face slapping, Shuangwen (意义 - usually used when the MC seems cool or strong in others' eyes), ML is a god, average in romance (not the main focus of the novel, but MC and ML have moments)

After her miserable death, Song Ju was shocked when she floated out not just out of her body, but also out of a computer. She discovered that her life was nothing more than a virtual reality show that was directed and controlled by someone else. A billion viewers tuned in to watch the broadcast, pointing out and laughing at her life, while the directing team sought to set up obstacles to cut her down again and again until she broke again and again. every time her memories were wiped only to have a fresh new experience in hell. Finally, she died for real.

Learning the truth after death seemed meaningless until she was reborn, however this time, in every life, she retained her memories and awareness that this was a reality show.

A new season of "Justice Judgment day" was about to start!

[​IMG]
    这个梦我喜欢!— "I like this dream!"
    Author: 黑糖煮酸梅

Tags: Strong-willed MC, transmigrated to another world, fantasy, supernatural powers, ABO world, female A and male O, monsters, an unreliable narrator (what MC believes and what truly happens are not one and the same), nobles and peasants, Shuangwen, low in romance (not the main focus of the novel and shows up later in the novel)

In a dream, An Xu opened her eyes. She thinks it's a dream since she didn't feel any pain when she pinched herself, and her sense of touch was muffled, as it is in dreams usually. Therefore she was happy to explore this dream, her lightning powers, her new identity as Anna Sullivan, and have a good time until morning when she had to wake up and go to work.

Little did she know, this was no dream, and she wouldn't be waking up anytime soon. Meanwhile, this world's inhabitants will view her as the Mad King.

[​IMG]
    戏精穿进苦情剧 - "This Drama is only bitter and not sweet"
    Author: 扶华

Tags: Strong-willed MC, fake world-hopping, roleplay (MC takes on another identity), high tech world, dystopian society, unfair treatment, evil system, women are oppressed by society, face slapping, zero romance (reading it felt like MC might be Aromantic/Asexual, but it was never stated).

Kidnapped by "Good Woman Correction System", Mercury was given an ultimatum: to become a good woman.

Only the meaning of this word seemed to be screwed by the system.

[When the host becomes a good woman who is tolerant, gentle and soft, loyal, filial, brave, and willing to sacrifice herself without regret and is a good daughter, a good wife, a good mother, a good daughter-in-law, and a good mother-in-law, only then the system will consider the host to be successfully corrected and allowed to return to the real world]

In response, Mercury smiled gently and softly said to the system in her mind, "Fuck you."

[​IMG]
    女寝大逃亡[无限] — the Great escape game from girl's dorm room [infinity hopping]
    Author: 火茶

Tags: Strong-willed MC, Horror Survival Game, instance hopping, dark humor, school and students, evil ghosts and monsters, superpowers with upgrades, props with superpowers, good female friends (this is so rare you need a tag for it!), Shuangwen, low in romance.

How will you survive in a dorm room that's been transformed into a horror survival playground?

It's eight o'clock at night and suddenly all lights go out.

All universities around the world have been plunged into darkness.

"Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding~!"

"Dear students, welcome to the [Dorm Room Survival Game], your fun dorm life has begun!"

As blood began to ooze from the sinks, all dorm rooms had been transformed into inter-dimensional spaces. An undead banged on the door while a swarm of prying eyes was blinking outside the window.

Limited water and food resources, extremely unpredictable weather, and other survival crisis!

"Please take note, dear students, here are the top rules of [Dorm Room Survival Game]!"

"First, no living person can leave the dormitory!"

"Second, please guard your dorm room."

"Third, please guard your roommates."

"Fourth, the global [Dorm Room Survival Game] rankings are updated weekly. Please aim to the top of the rankings and reach the big top!!"

All of this started when Tang Xin Zhi was brushing her teeth, Guo Guo was munching on chips, Zheng Wan Qing was in the shower and Zhang You was still on her way to the university.

[​IMG]
    穿越之复仇 — Taking revenge while crossing to different worlds
    Author: 决绝

Tags: Strong-willed MC, ancient china, ancient person hopping to different worlds and in between returning to the original world, family-focused MC, face slapping scum, zero romance.

Zhao Qing had never imagined that she'd gladly sell her soul to the devil.

And yet, her world changed when she learned that her father had not only cheated on her mother but that her fiance had also cheated on her with the same woman's daughter. Worse, she and her mother were both accused of adultery with a servant, while her brother was poisoned, turning him into a fool.

When she was sent to a nunnery where life was worse than death, she heard the devil's promise to change her life.

[​IMG]
    六零之穿成极品他妈 - Traveling to the 60s to become the best grandmother

Author: 易楠苏伊

Tags: Strong-willed MC, modern person travels to 60s, young MC turned into an older person, farming, family-focused, turning scum into good people, earning money, goal to return back to the original time, zero romance.

Xie Yilan, who had led a rough life, had recently graduated, but her grandma died before she could be filial to her, who had raised her instead of her scum parents. Grieving, she was taken by a system that offered her a chance to give her grandmother a better life. She could do it by traveling back in time and becoming her grandmother's, grandmother! Xie Yilan agreed without hesitation only after learning why her grandma never spoke about her family and why her own parents had turned into scum.

Her first son was a mama's boy, who ignored his siblings, wife, and children, and only focused solely on his mother.

Her second son lacked both a spine and the drive to do anything.

Her third son was a violent man who abused his wife.

Her fourth son did whatever his wife said.

Her fifth son had married a rich wife who abused him.

And her youngest daughter was a gold-digger.

On top of this, she had to make sure her family survives the great Chinese famine. Not to mention, the system informed her as the price for returning back in time she has to reform her family and turned them all into winners in life!

She had a long road ahead.

Taruna and Deleted member 343155 like this.