Forgotten Title Raw for untranslated novel

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Pink-kun-s, Oct 25, 2019.

1. Pink-kun-s

Pink-kun-s Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi, thanks for taking the time to read this.

So, I'm looking for a novel, it's not translated, I was reading it with mtl on txt101. However, my sister cleared my browser so I can't find it now.

It's a fast transmigration about a girl keeping the impression that she's a villain. I just read the beginning of the first arc so I don't know if she keeps that up. The MC died and now she's forced to transmigrate into a villainess each time. She tried being a good person but it never really worked and she'll die early each time. So, for the sake of living longer, she has to keep people around her thinking that she's bad news. In the first arc, she transmigrated into a detective kind of setting. She's the ex of a rich genius turned psycho who locked her somewhere unknown and post the streaming of him torturing her without the police able to find his location nor lock down the site. The woman was supposedly a gold digger, each one of her ex-boyfriends being rich and it's believed here that she played with this guy's feelings too, so now, he's snapped. This woman is supposed to die and her case would be the first one that the world's ML and FL would investigate together. However, the MC managed to give her location to the police and thus was rescued in time.

I really want to continue reading this but I can't find it anymore. Does it ring a bell to someone? What's its name please?