Short Story Read for Fluffiness

Discussion in 'Community Creations' started by Land of The Fallen, Dec 16, 2017.

?

How's The Story?

1. AMAZING PLEASE CONTINUE!!!

9 vote(s)
    69.2%
  2. ... What is wrong with you...

6 vote(s)
    46.2%
  3. I LOVE YOU

9 vote(s)
    69.2%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Land of The Fallen

Land of The Fallen Hax's | Immortal

Reading List:
    Link
    The Floof
    Now, you may be wondering what exactly is a floof? Well, simply put, a floof is a sentient ball of fluff whose sole purpose on Earth is to be cute. Soft and warm, a floof is the epitome of those fuzzy, positive feelings you get.

Have you ever felt a surge of positivity in times of stress and sadness? If you have, a floof was probably there, bouncing around you, eating up all those Spikies, also known as those depressing feelings of yours!

However, why haven't you seen one of these elusive creatures before? Simply put, their existence is on a different state of being that ours. While they can see us, helping us through life, we will forever be unable to catch sight of one of these balls of positivity.

Don't worry though, for their adventures will be recorded here so you can keep track of these adorable floofs even if you can't see them!

Well this came into being because of a dare... :blobsweat: Anyway feel free to add your own stories about the floofs~
    @BB_Tensei here's your story~ :cookie:
    https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/blob-story.49716/
    ^Another story

Last edited: Dec 16, 2017
    Hakuru, Blitz, abdera7man and 4 others like this.
  2. Land of The Fallen

Reading List:
    Link
    Vera, the Voracious Floof
    There are many floofs in existence, but one of the most well-known ones would be Vera. Vera, with her insatiable appetite and her truly heartwarming goal.

"One day, I'll eat away all the Spikies"

It all started when Vera was just a young floof trying to make her own way through the world. Armed with only her warm floofy coat and her large appetite, she roamed the streets of Transville hoping to make the world a better place.

As she danced through the streets, she came across a young man with the Bitter Spikies swarming around him. The young man was smiling bitterly as he typed away on a laptop. A dictionary lay opened beside him as he abused the keyboard.

"I need to go faster! But I can't... Why can't the readers understand!?" As he typed, he muttered darkly to himself, the Bitter Spikies multiplying around him.

"I have a life too!" Gritting his teeth, the young man swiped at his eyes, his hands coming away slightly damp before he continued to type.

Seeing all the Spikies, Vera felt her appetite awaken, becoming completely uncontrollable. Swooping forward, she devoured the Bitter Spikies digesting them inside her.

As she did so, the young man seemed to lighten up, his shoulder relaxing as the tension left him. His smile softened, becoming something more genuine, more confident.

"I can do this." His fingers moved faster, becoming a blur. Finally it all stopped as he laid against his chair, hand moving to his mouse before the cursor hovered over a button. Then he clicked, at the chapter was gone, released onto the web where readers devoured it, filling themselves with joy.

From where she floated, Vera could almost feel those positive emotions bursting into the world, filling the world with warmth. 'This feeling,' Vera thought, 'was almost as good as the feeling of eating the Spikies.'

It was then which she made her decision to eat all the Spikies in the world.

Last edited: Dec 16, 2017
    Vanagandr, Sharudeis, Hakuru and 5 others like this.
  3. Adardoniel

Adardoniel MTL Addict

Reading List:
    Link
    RIP Spikies :blobsweat:

4. AardwarkThe2nd

AardwarkThe2nd (R-18 writer) Aardwark, the king of aardvarks!

Reading List:
    Link
    Bro how did you get so many likes?

5. Digix

Digix Owl-sama Follower

Reading List:
    Link
    you delete posts and keep your most liked posts therefore have more likes than messages

Shin Ah likes this.
  6. Land of The Fallen

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmmm?
    Well, I try to like people's posts (though I don't really do that...(
    Also I frequent 21 Dares, and doing the dares does give alot of likes too...
    Apart from that, post on profile pages?
    Mainly be active on the profile pages cause that's where I get most of my likes.

7. Rae

Rae ͏͏͏͏͏͏͏͏͏͏͏͏͏͏͏

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm, if there was something like that, i bet, there's a spikies around me right now.

8. Expatamoeba

Expatamoeba Have eyes but still couldn't see Mount Tai

Reading List:
    Link
    I have no idea what your essay is all about.

9. Land of The Fallen

Reading List:
    Link
    Why would I delete messages? I'm collecting nuffies too! :blobsad::blobsad:
    Deleting them means giving up on those nuffies!
    ... Which depending on where... Is quite little sometimes...

10. Haxagen

Haxagen Fallen's|Addicted to Gacha

Reading List:
    Link
    This is...interesting.

11. Land of The Fallen

Reading List:
    Link
    I feel like I should advertise my other story...

12. BB_Tensei

BB_Tensei [Crystal Operator][Jack of all Trades]

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm in awe of the floofiness of this! Delicious! Outstanding! Bravo!

Land of The Fallen likes this.
  13. ninish

ninish ✿Fujoshi✿ [#224~] [Dʀᴀɢᴏɴɪsᴛ] [Lᴜʀᴋᴇʀ Lᴇᴇᴄʜ]

Reading List:
    Link
    A special kind of Floof is the Philologus Floof.

Also known as Literary Floofs, these fluffy fluffy snugly beings take joy in hiding between the pages of books and jumping between their lines, and sometimes they jump at the hoomans who happen to read the lines they hide in.

The virtual world also has its own kind of Floof, which is thought to have the ability to transform themselves into digital data and hide within sweet and cozy places of the internet, and they sometimes may jump at the people who chance upon them through the screens. This information, however, may be subject to modification as, due to the young age of the digital world, more investigation is needed in regards to the habits of this yet unnamed variant.

14. Unsleepyknight

Unsleepyknight Corrupted

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you please colab with LOTF and make this a series, I like cute stuff!

ninish likes this.
  15. Land of The Fallen

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmmm? Anyone can add their own stories here. It's in the spoiler 'Extra'.

ninish and Unsleepyknight like this.
  16. Unsleepyknight

Unsleepyknight Corrupted

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, great! Keep continuing this series! I will be watching this thread

17. BB_Tensei

BB_Tensei [Crystal Operator][Jack of all Trades]

Reading List:
    Link
    This one isn't particularly cute, but still.

Somewhere long ago in the vastness of the NUF, a cultivator descended upon the newbs. The newbs were in awe and offered him wine and women, but the cultivator merely split them apart with a glance. Yet more newbs tried to buy his favor with their produce and craft, bringing clothes, jewelry and fruits, that any nuffian would risk their life to have. But the cultivator had no need of clothes, for he was nude, nor did he need the rest of those things. He squashed them with a single word. Then the scary cultivator came before thje newbs and proclaimed "If any of you can present me with a gift worthy of my attention, I will leave this place, but you have insulted me, and if you fail, you shall never again rise your heads above the earth."

It was then that a small girl came before the cultivator, innocent and scared. "Why do you do this to us mister? Haven't you ever had a floof to help you through a bad time?" she said, with a slight tremble.

"A floof? What nonsense do you speak of, tiny creature?" the cultivator asked, raising his finger to destroy her.

"It is the floofs! They are all around us, all fluffy and made of dreams! Look over here, this one seems to like you" she said, with more conviction.

Then the cultivator focused his superhuman sight, piercing through the place the girl pointed, focusing on a cloudlike creature made of happiness and fluff. He then knew that this was what was missing for his final breakthrough, but knew not it's name. The creature pounced upon him, and he accepted all of the floof, feeling the sudden peculiar sensation. A tear fell down his face, and he said the feeling's name aloud.

"Ahh, so this is peace..."

ninish and Land of The Fallen like this.
  18. ninish

ninish ✿Fujoshi✿ [#224~] [Dʀᴀɢᴏɴɪsᴛ] [Lᴜʀᴋᴇʀ Lᴇᴇᴄʜ]

Reading List:
    Link
    My inspiration died :c

But let me try:

Floofs tend to like small and young animals, since they associate the birth of new life with joy and happiness.

It is as such that you will feel unbearable cuteness invade your senses when in the presence of some tiny leetle cutie animal babies.

Okay now I'm dead x3

BB_Tensei and Unsleepyknight like this.
  19. Red_

Red_ ◆The Lazy One◆

Reading List:
    Link
    This thread just proved to me how crazy this forum can get •∆•

Land of The Fallen likes this.
  20. Land of The Fallen

Reading List:
    Link