Spoiler Rebirth and Redemption (BL)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Aster Anemone, Jun 5, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Aster Anemone

Aster Anemone Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    totoroteddy likes this.
  2. Aster Anemone

Reading List:
    Link
    I finished it :LOL::LOL:.
    Ask me if you want to know something.:cool:

3. clear

clear 『クソ主』 川(-'﹃ '-)川 『Bi Wenjun's Yoyo』

Reading List:
    Link
    @Aster Anemone i saw the rape tag, so i want to know who was raped and who did it ? and hopefully it's not too graphic

4. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    The ml did the mc in the past and caused mc's suicide ....after his rebirth he is sorry and takes care of mc ....it's the insta love type of story

Ease, Zhen_Qing, clear and 1 other person like this.
  5. Aster Anemone

Reading List:
    Link
    The scene was not graphic and was tiny part in the beginning. Later the whole story is filled with fluff. It is pretty straight forward story without any dramatic twist like opposition from the both's family or appearance of mighty love rival. Little ants do appear though :D.

Ease, Kleep, Inland and 5 others like this.
  6. clear

Reading List:
    Link
    why did ML rape MC in the past ?? QAQ

7. Aster Anemone

Reading List:
    Link
    He was a bully. Initially his friends were bullying ML. MC in a bad mood (coz he fought with his father at home) couldn't find an outlet to ease his rage, came upon this scene and thought he could vent himself here while thinking of the rumors of ML being gay. He ordered his friends to scram and thus a tragedy follows. MC's sister was in-love with ML and so she gives MC the novel written by ML, ten years later. Thats how he came to know just how much ML loved him and regretted enough to faint/die and waking up to that very evening when he raped ML and he was still in the storage house unconscious. And then he took ML to his cousin doctor and then a road to fluff started from there.

pcheshire, Ease, soie_yoie and 5 others like this.
  8. 324722

324722 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait so did the mc rape the ml or did the ml rape the mc

9. Aster Anemone

Reading List:
    Link
    I think I swapped MC and ML, Chu Feng did the raping to Rong Yun.

10. Neelambori

Neelambori Silent Passerby

Reading List:
    Link
    MC is the seme/ gong in the novel.

Zhen_Qing likes this.
  11. clear

Reading List:
    Link
    lmfao, i think most of us more used to ML=gong and MC=uke, so xDD
    so our MC (Chu Feng) is gong, and he raped ML (Rong Yun) in the past . . .and the rebirth happened
    how did MC get close to ML after his rebirth ? and was ML already bullied when MC's rebirth to 10 years ago ?

12. Aster Anemone

Reading List:
    Link
    I was trying to make sense of MC and ML term thanks :X3:.

Yes ML was already bullied and r**ed and was unconscious. MC took him to hospital where his cousin brother was serving doctor. And when later on ML woke up he was super scared and MC confessed to him on the spot. So ML was very surprised at first and then came the curiosity stage and then half believing stage and when MC remained consistent upon his claim (that he liked ML) then ML was happy. It was very heart breaking how ML slowly started to believe that MC loved him and how he felt every time when MC took care of him or fawn upon him.
    ML basically was glad and couldn't believe that his super handsome crush liked him too :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.

Last edited: Jun 10, 2018
  13. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    In the past, did ML still love MC even after the r**e?

14. Aster Anemone

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes he did, he tried to live on for ten years but then he committed suicide. Thats when the novel he wrote ended up in MC's sister's hand and then MC got it from her. It was mentioned that ML got over the incident after a while and his feelings for MC remained intact.

15. Mukuro

Mukuro Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just finished listening to this novel and omg it's so fluffy and cute (which was unexpected bc of that rape tag). I loved how light hearted it was despite the two characters' initial start. If anyone's worried about dog blood drama, don't worry! You won't find any of that with this novel. Any conflicts found here are resolved rather quickly and don't drag on for very long and the main characters are very loving and trusting of each other so there's basically no unnecessary misunderstandings between them. The only thing I didn't really like was how there seems to be a few unresolved plot points and the ending seemed kinda rushed? There seems to be 15 extra chapters that I for the life of me cannot find anywhere that's not VIP. If anyone has a link to them please please share!
    EDIT: Actually nvm I found them lol they tied up the loose ends quite nicely so I'm pretty satisfied.
    Gui Heng x Shang Qi tho Ying Hao x Qi Sheng is a close second esp that proposal in the extra chapter lol
    how basically everyone in their friend group/social circle is gay :blobxd:

Last edited: Jun 16, 2018
    pcheshire, Ease, Kleep and 6 others like this.
  16. Feather

Feather Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I like it however it's been a long time since it was last updated. Is there anyone who knows where I can get the raw? I hope it's free.

17. purple_mangosteen

purple_mangosteen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    https://w.ck101.org/info-122849/

While this story has r*pe scene at the beginning, the rest is sweet rotting teeth fluff story.

MC is chu feng. His dad owned entertainment company whilst his mum was a famous actress. In the future, he was an actor. In this lifetime, he too strived to become an actor.

ML is rong yun. His parents divorced, each married again and stepmother also stepfather refused him in their house. So he was left alone in the old house with monthly allowance from parents. Rong yun, ever since then tried his best to become good son, good student, hoping that oneday his parents would take him back. Growing up, he knew it was useless. He was lonely and yearned for affection.

After he returned to the past, Chu feng became model boyfriend who treated rong yun like his ancestor. He fussed over rong yun about his meal, lent him his computer, bought scarf for rong yun, etc, making rong yun very happy.

He also told rong yun that if rong yun was unhappy, must tell him right away since he couldn't read mind so they must communicate well.

Chu feng also changed into dilligent student. He even tried to advise his friend to think about their future

What I like about this novel is, chu feng is a mature man. He acted and behaved like an adult. In many rebirth novel I read, MC still acted like their high school personalities

Last edited: Mar 16, 2019
  18. Feather

Feather Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks a lot! You really helped me out.
    I really love this story.

19. Zhen_Qing

Zhen_Qing <<Danmei Sect Temp. Summoner>>

Reading List:
    Link
    The title is very fitting with the plotline. :cookie:
    Sect Leader: @alexfilia
    @Aeli @aNonYm0U5 @azure_sea @Ami @Ashie @ahsudole @Ash Astin @AaronKing @aresk @Anra7777 @AimieNam1003
    @blaze27 @byebye @Boinkers @blues86 @bitterblackrabbit @byunnie
    @cici @clear @Corensi @ChuChi @Cohran @CrazedCookies @cheerydandan @curryninja @Cian-Chan @Cypress
    @DarkBlue @dustmite @dontwanttotell @DJdragone @Dayong9909 @DeanRae
    @Ezralva @Ease @etern @EveningWind
    @ferrelrose @foxymirage @Food food @Fieyy-Qa @FFAx27 @FujoshiOnDuty @fox23
    @GD2318 @GinDole @Grandia @GaiaJupiter
    @Hotato @HesheFell @Haigi @Hatchy @Hasr11 @Haruka1409 @haweii @Hanaru @Hikari_Akari @hmudara @Helaine @hikaharu
    @iampsyx @insteadofdeath @imsodone @i_amhandsome @Inland
    @jadelin @jyuuxvii @JadeBunny @Juria @JellyJellyFishy @Japorea @Julles
    @kiara8 @krrizis @Kittsune @kly @Kailyria20 @-kiai- @Kleep @kumquatsjingleheimer @K-ralara @Khysylia @KazeYuki @KuroBaraHime
    @LaDyViL @ludagad @Luen @lalalyly @leva @Leir @Land of The Fallen @leedalys @Loriel @LavenderBlizzard @LiYao @li.king24 @Lisstr @Levanta @Lunnear @LoneSoul @lifeisbittersweet @Li hir @Lost Happiness
    @MoMoePom @Matsurika @Misaki Yata @mereumsama @MikotoP @Matthew9999 @missycin @Miri-Bell @maya_sov @MidnightKaito @michoux @misminor @Moocakey @Moonlightlily13 @Misogi @midnight reader @Mnemosyne
    @Novel otaku desu @Neelambori @NerdExpress @Nokiyoh @Nokita @Ninjagal @nixxara @Nami Heartfilia
    @PKitty @Popipopipoi @purple_mangosteen @pcheshire @psychobee @Pandababa @PurpleMousse @pocketbear
    @readerz @Rilise @Regalia1896 @Raneday @Raizendeville @Rabbitanairy @rainbowturtle @Ryss @Rurella @Rucce @RoseColouredSin @Rainess09
    @scriptor @Sakhyu @SnowTime @SummerX @Shem @sinyueliang @smr85 @Shizun @ShenHua @Shizuka15 @Skyelyne @Selax @Shiina @Shizuka Mikki @SmilePlease @Sasakira @Storymonster @solomaize @Silver_Moon789 @Shigure Hakuya @Shionismad @shouahang58 @SecretLibrary @SeiraJLoyard @_seven_ @soie_yoie @Saikyi @savvyblue @ShiraAichan @sonzaishinai @Squirrel270
    @Toyo @Taida07 @theragingpanda @Tintl @ThePinkHotPot @TomiNdumplings @Till_IDie @Tsukkin @totoroteddy
    @UpInTheAir
    @Victuuri @vsukio @Vi.M @veihakase @Veedah
    @winter-t @Wildelily @WagKalimutan @waraa @wolf.prince
    @XD @xiin @xilainia @XiaoPingGuo @Xylia125
    @Yuslia @Yukki576 @YukiShiiro @Yuen
    @324722

20. Rainess09

Rainess09 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    soie_yoie and Zhen_Qing like this.