Spoiler Rebirth of Malicious Empress of Military Lineage

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Rena.anggreina, Jan 23, 2017.

1. maecasano

maecasano Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Here you go:

Technically, FAN, after Shen Miao got married and went to XJX's country, was unable to visit the Shen First Household residence because SM is no longer there. That means she no longer has a reason to see SQ. By the way, she actually has a secret crush on SQ but is a bit scared of him. Then later on, a cousin of hers cam to the capital and there were talks about marriage. FAN's parents agree to the marriage because they want to keep her away from the troubles of the capital as the emperor was already cracking down on the powerful families and the Feng's house was one of those. FAN doesn't want to get married at first because she doesn't like the cousin and the cousin was a two-faced guy but eventually conceded to the marriage because of her parent's reasons. One day, the cousin was in a famous restaurant in the capital and was talking smack about FAN and her family. Coincidentally, SQ was there and he confronted the cousin. Cousin was beaten up. When cousin returned the Feng's house, he was scolding everyone in the family, saying that FAN is having relations with SQ. During the "scolding session", the Feng family found out the true colors of the cousin who they previously thought was a gentleman and was supposed to be somewhat of a good match to FAN. The cousin was driven out. On another day, FAN was walking on the streets and coincidentally met SQ. FAN asked SQ why he beat up the cousin. SQ was angry at FAN for agreeing to marry that kind of guy. FAN asked SQ that her marriage is none of SQ's business. SQ answered that SM asked him to take good care of FAN. FAN said that in the capital there won't be any suitable people who would want to marry her due to the situation with the emperor. She turned back and SQ seems to think that the FAN who once was so scared to face him suddenly grew up. He grabbed FAN's shoulder and said:

"Nonsense, there is no choice. How do you see me?"

"Look at me, better than surname Cao?"

FAN was shocked at first. But then it was her turn to shock SQ by saying that if she say yes, will the marriage be granted. She said yes.

So they got married. :)

If you are talking about Shen Miao's bodyguard, Mo Qing, and Pei Lang's sister who was in a brothel, Liu Ying, then the answer is - NOTHING HAPPENED between them! MQ, as per SM's instructions, continued to book for LY every after three days. Then SM took LY out of the brothel after a couple of chapters from where we are at in the translated version. LY became well-known for her double-sided embroidery, iirc. That's it, folks!

Last edited: Nov 30, 2017
  2. Aris12

Aris12 Cold Ruthless Devil Loli

Reading List:
    Link
    that's so sweet, cute I love their interact more than mc and ml. I can't help falls for their love story. I wish they also have story or novel like mc.

3. maecasano

maecasano Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    They have a whole chapter dedicated to their story alone though (the one I gave a summary for. :blobshh:). Probably the second to the last chapter of this novel.

4. Anks

Anks Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you mean a pack rat??

5. Qu3in

Qu3in Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think it's that. If u ever watch 2 broke girls, maybe u will remember what i meant.
    Meanwhile i'll check google first. ;)

Anks likes this.
  6. therandomcookie

therandomcookie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    A horder, maybe?

7. sumore

sumore Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Haha, the ML is a total hoarder for all things related to MC XDXD

Btw I was wondering about Shen Dongling's fate in the story. Is she actually a villain or neutral character? I can't really tell from the ch translated up to now

8. kiti

kiti Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She ends up cannon fodder/villain I suppose. Initially, Shen Dongling understood instinctively that Shen Miao was not to be messed with and never tried to scheme against her. Later, Shen Dinling tricked Shen Qing into giving up her marriage and substituted her as the bride. Essentially, Shen Qing was supposed to marry this rich guy who supports the Crown Prince but she has her heart set on Ding Wang. Shen Dongling took advantage of this and introduced the idea of switching places for the marriage. SQ was planning to betray SD after the bride switch by claiming that she was drugged by SD. However, SD got into the good graces of the bridegroom and his family and with their support, she turned the situation around so that she was recognized as the Di daughter and the legitimate wife. So, she took over SQ's place in society with the help of her in-laws and husband. SQ couldn't be married anywhere else and the only avenue open was for her to be married as an equal wife to the same guy but she would be unfavoured because of her earlier scheming to avoid marrying him. So SD successfully gets away from the Shel 2 & 3 family and raises her place. She is very favoured by the guy she marries and his family likes her too.

However, later she gets smug and greedy. Her husband wants to find a way to get SM to marry the Crown Prince. SD now feels like she was always smarter than SM and SM only got lucky by being born as the Di daughter of General Shen. So, she suggests a scheme to her husband to trap SM into marriage with the Crown Prince. According to her scheme, the prince of the neighbouring country would express interest in SM and the Crown Prince could then swoop in as a hero to save SM from being married away into a different country and thus gain gratitude and support from the Shen family and SM. She starts the scheme by inviting SM to visit her and arranges for the Crown Prince and the neighbouring country prince to visit at the same time. SM finds out the scheme and foils it by assassinating the neighbouring country prince and blaming the Crown Prince for it. The Crown Prince and his supporters are jailed including SD and her husband. Later SD and her husband are both beheaded as the husband's involvement in salt smuggling was revealed while they were in jail. SD regrets messing with SM to the end.

rock.doll, govindec, Sasakira and 8 others like this.
  9. Aris12

Aris12 Cold Ruthless Devil Loli

Reading List:
    Link
    People had bad ending if you mess with mc. But her ex husband had good ending because she didn't revenge on him. She should have revenge on him like princess Wei yang where mc revenge on her ex husband and broke his legs. What I hated most is ml come between mc and her revenge. I hate how mc choose ml over revenge on her husband when it's was her husband who kill her family and scheming them. What if ml end up like her ex husband and scheming mc and kill her and her family. I am happy to see mc reaction. Hahahaa that's plot twist.

Paaathsy and Ease like this.
  10. Mercury Vine 123

Mercury Vine 123 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    SD is stupid what made her think she is better, common sense should have told her that it was not all luck look what happened to a whole family because of the FL schemes

11. Huepute

Huepute Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How’s the end of Shen Yuan Bo? He’s so young. I have no idea why would SM wanna kill him?

12. Elv

Elv Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thinks it’s been mentioned in previous spoilers that he dies of chicken pox in both life’s :/

craz and Huepute like this.
  13. Mercury Vine 123

Mercury Vine 123 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    he dies of small pox she didn't have to do anything to him because she knew that he was going to die anyway

Huepute likes this.
  14. lacerem

lacerem Because... I'm Batman

Reading List:
    Link
    Didn't ML actually became the king and destroy the ex husband and the kingdom. It's even in the summary
    “It is only the measly fall of the Imperial power. Remember this, the world belongs to you. You– Belong to me!”

Ease and Aris12 like this.
  15. XLing91

XLing91 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Shen Qing? 2nd shen household?
    Isnt she already dead?
    :blobfrowning:

Last edited: Dec 9, 2017
    craz, Ssavilin and miragine like this.
  16. Aeiru28

Aeiru28 Unchanged Melody

Reading List:
    Link
    it is Shen Yue. Another one obsessed with Prince Ding.

And I think it is not like SM can do to FXY as the situation became really difficult and she forced to halt her revenge

Huepute likes this.
  17. sumore

sumore Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What a pity, SDL seems like a smart one at first. Initially I was hoping SM can have juuuuust 1 decent cousin, but I guess it was not meant to be *sigh*

craz, Sabruness and Anks like this.
  18. JuuHachi

JuuHachi Be My Glucose Guardian

Reading List:
    Link
    her maternal cousins are decent tho

19. Eristol

Eristol Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's Shen Yue actually

20. Eristol

Eristol Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think she did that-
    Reason 1: She was no longer in the country so it will be difficult for her to personally take revenge against that guy without her current hubby's help.
    Reason 2: By then she has already seen the events in her past life about how XJX put an end to that ex-hubby and his new wife and took revenge for her personally saying "I was entrusted by that girl to take your dog life!"
    So her hatred that she bore all these years dissipated after knowing their immediate demise after her fall in last life.

rock.doll, CatBunn, Pi3 and 6 others like this.