Spoiler Rebirth of the General's Di Daughter : The Number 1 Poison Consort

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kaguya0401, Nov 14, 2017.

1. Yukari_me

Yukari_me I Gotta Put Me First

Reading List:
    Link
    Her sister & father of the current body? By the sister your saying earlier is it the same sister who she got info from?

2. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    Yup. The sister of the orig!MC is gentle and very caring towards the orig!MC. When she found out about how MC falling into a coma, she became angry at the PM. It went along the lines of, 'yeah, I knows my sister is a bit difficult to handle, but she's still a woman! You cannot treat my sister in such a way!' Regardless of her husbands opinions, she wanted to take the MC back home with her, but at the time, the MC refused her offer (not long after waking up). The orig!MC's sister is also married to a PM, but unlike the orig!MC's husband, her husband is just like her, calm and collected. Also, she is his only woman, he has no concubines. I might of read this wrong, but I think it also said that she has 2 sons and a daughter...?

Last edited: Nov 16, 2017
  3. Yukari_me

Reading List:
    Link
    Goodness. Finally a decent sister with no green tea personality about her. Now i can't wait to get sick of the novel im mtling to jump in this novel. By the way what part are you in now? Did she finally wake up from the coma and started her journey to find her brother? If so, did the ml made his move on her?

OKDR, chamchaworld, Poor_Hero and 2 others like this.
  4. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, I really like the sister. When the MC went MIA during her coma incident, the sister was extremely concern and refused to leave the orig!MC's husbands residence until the MC was found. Where I'm at, the MC had finally fully recovered from her previous weakened state and had the PM sign the divorce papers so that she could be free. She plans to go back to the orig!MC's home first, but there was no mention on what she plans to do after.

5. Yukari_me

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh i see. Do give more spoilers once you get more into the plot please! :aww::aww::aww::aww:

vsukio likes this.
  6. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    Will do! I'm only on chapter 227... there's about 1186 chapters... Meaning there's still a lot of plot to go through!

riyo, Kittsune, Ivivivi and 1 other person like this.
  7. Yukari_me

Reading List:
    Link
    Yay! thank you so much Goddess of spoilers *kowtows*

8. munchin

munchin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey yo! You are too fast...When do you find time to read so many novels at once? I am still lagging behind you..:)(y):whistle:. Thanks for the spoilers..they helped a lot.

9. Shizun

Shizun 《Jack of all trades》《Artist/Author》《Dao of BLedia》

Reading List:
    Link
    *poke* thx for spoilers and moar :D

10. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    More stuff that happens (orders may be a bit mixed, this is as far as I've gotten):
    • Apparently, the ML was originally the MC's fiance. With the emperor (MC's ex-husband) being jealous how a woman like the MC was with the ML, he schemed to make it look like the ML was in love with another woman, making the MC want to give the ML her blessing (MC didn't love ML at the time, to her, he was like her best friend) by lifting their engagement then later fell in love with the emperor after he kept trying to use methods to win her heart. After finding out, this causes her a lot of pain because she then realizes that from the moment they met, the emperor held ill intentions towards her and wanted to make use of her in order to gain the throne.
    • Orig!MC has two sisters, one is her blood sister and is married to a minister, while the other is her half sister (concubine born) who is spoiled by her mother and is constantly wanting to marry high. Though the orig!MC's mother is dead, the orig!MC's father had only loved her, so though he has concubines, he never allowed them to have the wife position. Also, apparently, the orig!MC is his most dearly beloved daughter. The orig!MC also has two brothers, one blood brother whom is on the battlefield, and a younger half brother who isn't really a bad person. Apparently, although the orig!MC was arrogant, she never actually treated this half brother badly. He even comes to like her when she came to give him advice on his ambitions (he really wants to go to the battlefront but their father didn't approve until later). After all the home stuff was settled, the MC tells the orig!MC's dad she wants to travel, as long as she has her people with him, he approved.
    • MC went to investigate her fathers old home to find out people who apparently must of schemed to get rid of her family, with the help of one of her fathers very loyal men, and one of the ML's people (she coincidentally met the ML at a hotel along the way), she was able to get the people in big trouble by providing evidence to the emperor (she sent the evidence to the orig!MC's ex-husband and to the orig!MC's sister's husband who is also a minister). Though the emperor is a terrible person, he hates being lied to.
    • Along the way of this, the MC and ML almost gets captured by this princess who wanted to take the ML for herself (she also hates him due to the emperor not giving help to them in regards to the war), this princess later falls in love with the MC's brother.
    • After they escape from the princess, the ML gets hit by an arrow, they later find out someone actually came to assassinate the ML (not the princess), turns out it was the emperors most beloved brother.
    • ML finds out the MC's true identity once he introduces her to her brother who is alive and well. He was actually the one who saved her brother after the assassination attempt where he went 'missing'. After telling the brother a bit of the MC's personality, the brother decided to meet with the MC so he asked the ML to bring her over. After he does, the moment the MC saw her brother, she completely lost herself, broke into tears, and calls out to him. This makes the brother and the ML realize she was the MC. She then exposes everything, who she was, what has been happening, and how she really died. The ML then swore he'd help her get revenge against his cousin (emperor). There was a bit of a conflict though since the MC felt extremely guilty for hiding this from the ML.
    • After they come back, the ML meets with the orig!MC's father and asks for the MC's hand in marriage. He later goes to the emperor and requests for it, the emperor finds this rare since he thought the ML would always love only the MC (previous body one), but he agreed under one condition, he leads and army to help with the war (the one the princess needed help with), ML agrees.
    • ML does have 2 concubines at his palace, but he always treats them coldly and never touched them. Once he was finally able to establish his engagement with the MC, the MC gained the princess title. After coming by to treat the ML's arrow wounds, the concubines show up, later when the MC was in the garden with her, they tried to insult her, but as the result, the ML showed up. Afraid of what he would do, he allowed the MC to do w.e she wanted with them, she basically kicks them both out so that they can never return.
    • Later, the emperor's brother (I'll call him EB cause I forgot his name LMAO) invited the MC over to his palace to celebrate his princess birthday, the MC's younger sister decided to scheme by having the EB sleep with her so that if he takes her innocence, he'll take her as a concubine. The MC was well aware of the younger sister trying to scheme, so she brings her along. In the party, the EB tries to give the MC a wine, feeling envious, the younger sister asks if she can have it to which the MC does. After they exchange drinks with the EB, turns out, not only did the younger sister drugged the EB, apparently, the EB tried to drug the MC! But luckily, the foolish younger sister was the one who drank the wine in the end. Later, they are caught by the princess's maid. Afterwards, they sent the younger sister to a monastery. The EB hates being schemed against.
    • Later when the MC hears about the ML getting injured during the war and fell into a coma, she tells the orig!MC's father how she wanted to see the ML, as the result, he gives her a weapon he used to behead many enemies and lets her go. When the concubine heard of this, she went to the monastery and tells her daughter, the daughter then schemed by black mailing the EB to come over so she could tell him about how the MC went to the battlefield to find the ML. He ends up sleeping with her and secretly made her into a concubine he was raising outside. Later, the EB's princess found out about her so she came and ruin her face and had her beat. She then had her people throw her somewhere but they lost where she went afterwards.
    • During the war, the MC finds the ML unconscious but was surprised to see the princess from before and her brother. She ends up calming down the army who was concern about the ML being unconscious then personally lead them in the war. Wearing a mask, people didn't know who she was, but after killing the general of the other army, people realized she was a woman, which was basically a huge slap to the enemy side. The MC's side was proud of their princess. During all of this war happening, the MC was finally able to convince her brother to not solely seek for revenge, but to consider opening his heart to the princess. The ML shows up not long after the MC had killed the general.
    • While the MC was away, the emperor did find out about her going to the battlefield which could get her into big trouble, but due to her achievements, she was rewarded rather than being punished, which angered the EB.
    • The wedding between the MC and ML eventually happens, although the ex-husband was extremely jealous, he couldn't hate his friend (ML) or MC due to him believing that he was unworthy of her. What I like is how even though the EB tried to put a bad name on the ML and make the ex-husband hate him, he couldn't bring to hate his friend so he defended the ML instead of wanting to go against him.
    • Eventually, the MC, ML, and her brother found evidence and ways to get rid of the EB, but it was very difficult. Getting the evidence wasn't hard, but rather, having the emperor do something about it is the problem. Due to his promise to their mother, he promised he'd always protect his brother, so although many evidence piled up against his brother, all he did was put his brother under house arrest. Even when he found out his beloved younger brother was after his throne, he refused to believe it and do anything about it. Eventually, he had everyone stop investigating, but in the end, the orig!MC's ex-husband (the minister), gathered evidence to which ended with the EB having to be killed. The emperor had fallen greatly ill after this. He demoted the orig!MC's ex-husband status as well as lessen the orig!MC's family military power as the result. He later regrets this though cause they had to fight another war, so by using this war, the ML suggested the MC's brother (not the orig!MC's), to which everyone was surprised to find out was still alive.
    • The emperor decided who his heir will be, it's his son who's mother had already died. The MC speculates that he actually had the prince's mother killed. She fears that if she had given birth, she too would of had a sooner death. Any who, the favored concubine was enraged her son wasn't made crown prince, how can this other prince gain the title? Also, the prince didn't seem that bad, he had been personally raised by the MC and even considered her as his mother. It also seems that he highly views the orig!MC's ex-husband and argues with his father to revert back his status (the ex-minister).
    • Sometime during all of this, the MC realizes the one who killed her must of not been the emperor's favorite concubine, but someone else. She speculates it's this one other powerful concubine.

Last edited: Dec 13, 2017
  11. Da Xiao Jie

Da Xiao Jie ѕмσℓ ƒαє

Reading List:
    Link
    Currently you're at chapters...?

No one is officially translating this yet?

12. a_b

a_b Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thank you for the spoilers..
    are you still reading this novel..??

13. a_b

a_b Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    no..no one picked it up... So made a pickup request today...

Da Xiao Jie likes this.
  14. chamchaworld

chamchaworld Lazy Chibi

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the spoiler, @vsukio :aww::aww:
    But one thing that I didn't understand, why EB is interested in MC?

15. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    Because it was obvious that ML loves MC, EB wanted to take what was ML's for the sake of his own satisfaction.

OKDR and chamchaworld like this.
  16. chamchaworld

chamchaworld Lazy Chibi

Reading List:
    Link
    Just it???? :notlikeblob::notlikeblob:
    Here I am thinking that he might be fall in love at first sight to our MC. Turn out his reason is trashy as his character.

17. Renn Kazma

Renn Kazma Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In the end who did kill her...

18. a_b

a_b Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    +1

19. RizYun

RizYun #Kaffee4Laifu