Spoiler Rebirth - Rich Young Master Little Wolf Bottom

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by alexfilia, Sep 27, 2017.

1. GaiaJupiter

GaiaJupiter Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think you're mistaking modern world with ancient world, it isn't really allowed in China for polygyny marriage. It was illegalized. By the way, his name is Shu Cheng. Children take the surnames of their father. Edit: Autocorrect wrote Polgyny wrong

2. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually the one mc's dad loved was not mc's mother (who he had a drunken night with only) but his wife ....the wife had a lover but he was married so she married the dad who loved her and didn't care

Hanaru and OceanMagix like this.
  3. OceanMagix

OceanMagix Catnapping periodically. Existence is oblivious

Reading List:
    Link
    Shu Heng ‘s mother can be considered as his first love? Well he likes mc’s mom , cares for her but is not so serious since he can be separated from her for the sake of mc? *shrugs*

4. Ryss

Ryss ... a small emanon...

Reading List:
    Link
    He is serious about MCs mom but her real face n actions are so disguisting that he can turn away from her- she could even plan to get her own sister raped or trow her own son (SN) to the wolfes in the 1st life...
    Everyone has a limit what they can endure until the love fades- easier if it is revealed that everything loved is fake (kindness, personality...)

OceanMagix likes this.
  5. Deleted member 115971

Deleted member 115971 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    :facepalm:
    My image of Shu Cheng is ruined... It turned into a weak heart father, not truly a black belly rich man. Example: his case with Shu Yao's mother.
    And somehow I pity him... He has a child whose pure enough to be fooled by his own mother (Shu Ning before rebirth) and the other one is spoiled and egoist enough to not care his own brother's life (Shu Yao). And he even didn't know anything about that. :confused:

Yumika12345 and Kleep like this.
  6. daydreamer_

daydreamer_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’ve never had a good image of him, I don’t get it why Shu Ning don’t want revenge on him, the way I see it he neglected him and turned the blind eye on his wife’s doings.
    Speak of Shu Yao, I don’t know how I feel about Shu Ning taking revenge on Shu Yao since he is being raised in a completely different environment then in his previously life. But then again, Shu Ning is no saint either.

Last edited: Jul 30, 2018
    Kleep likes this.
  7. Deleted member 115971

Deleted member 115971 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    This is the reality... No one is pure black and pure white. :cool:

8. OceanMagix

OceanMagix Catnapping periodically. Existence is oblivious

Reading List:
    Link
    En, but we haven’t reach that part so it’s hard to say? I guess it’s more like right now Shu Ning avoids Shu Yao. But when Shu Yao grows up, due to his corrupted personality, he starts to scheme against his brother. I guess that’ll be when Shu Ning will counter then

For Shu Cheng, perhaps he subscribes to the ignorance for the sake of harmony plan

9. Hanaru

Hanaru comfort me

Reading List:
    Link
    when will be the next update...
    QWQ

daydreamer_ likes this.
  10. Neelambori

Neelambori Silent Passerby

Reading List:
    Link
    Shu Ning gave Shu Yao enough shares that even if he does nothing he would live comfortably in his life. But Shu Yao decided to join with someone to take out Shu Ning cause he doesn't like him.

11. daydreamer_

Reading List:
    Link
    He is a baby!!! Shu Ning seems to not even consider that he might turned out different.
    But with this plot, the kid most likely will be just as bad. Maybe the mother’s genes are too strong, Shu Ning does have lot in common with her.

12. Hanaru

Hanaru comfort me

Reading List:
    Link
    soo.. Hana was not able to take it any more and mtl-ed it.... on risk of detoriate hana's grammar even more....
    and thereby wanted to try post a chapter ~ hope ya' all can understand.. its my first time doin' so...>/////<

chapter 91 part 1
    Shu heng asked SN that if he wants to eat porridge but SN refused , and went to his own room to sleep.
    SN locked the door and went to sleep . but in middle of night he woke up 'surprised ' cuz.. on his bed was.......SC (lol).
    "woke up?"
    "No.. wake up..dad why are you...... " SN was scared , fortunately it was dark and his panic expression was not seen.
    "dad why did you come here?"
    "it was becuz of heng heng(SH)"
    (the convo was something like this only , Hana is not to sure)
    "i let my brother worry, i was in bad mood.today"
    SN did not tell the truth but it was almost the same.
    "Can you tell me , why you hate your mother?"
    SN laid down , resting his head on his(SC) shoulder , arms around his(SC) waist: "Dad i don't hate mom, but i wasn't together with her when i was young . in fact , mom, too, and i were trying very hard to reduse to distance b/w us . i can see it dad . Don't tell mom , she tried her very best"
    "Poor child, Dad won't let you suffer a bit"
    it was only 4 o clock ,they two hugged each other and slept very peacefully, on morning SC went to company.Usually SH would take of his clothes and lay next to SN, but today he dared not to . The look in his eye unfathomable , his expression unreadable . Do he...... want to break of this relationship?
    Sun shines on the snowy and clean face of SN , looking very beautiful , SN frown and open his big beautiful eyes. (we all know whose pov its from~) . At this moment SH's eyes trembled a bit and his breath shook (stopped?) . but SH anger was not same color(?) , he did not want to move(?) and nothing could shake his emotions(?).
    but the person in front of him is playing with his temper (?) , and SH is familiar with phsycology , but he could not help but being helpless with SN.
    SN saw SH , who was sitting on sofa dressed in black suit , slight opened neckline , his legs folded , hand on his knee , looking noble and mysterious , just like an emperor . One can't ignore the imposing aura he gave of. this person stirring the heartstrings of people (SN?), and he can't help himself (SN).............
    XXXXX
    When holiday was over SN let SH leave , with regrets .He didn't wanted to ask , afraid their relationship will be broken. SN feels that he is stupid and he would stay like this. When SH marries , he will give up. In face(?) , brother is actually so good to me, how can one have such good brother.
    I am soo annoying!! He is my brother!!! I can't love him , ah!! I am soo sick!
    SN closed his eyes, he was absent-minded all day . He was even more depressed when he returned home.
    "What is this?"
    SN asked , looking at the car , bodyguard did not know how to reply..:
    "it was send by Hoxing prince , gift for young master to let him smile(?)."
    hey,! The latest Mercedes-Benz car! with open roof top! Is this not a ridicule to this red fruit(?) , i am not an adult!?! Sure enough , it wasn't a good thing but , hey , this sports car is soo beautiful, SN liked it very much , and his heart was bit soothed. He asked his workers (bodyguards?) to remove the glass of floor to ceiling window and put it in the living room. To be used as decoration , when its soo beautiful.
    At 9 o' clock in the evening , SH couldn't wait anymore and called Sn , but he didn't picked up and he was heartbroken . he didn't worry , and thought clearly ... Maybe SH's feeling are not deep , maybe mixed with brotherly feelings.. maybe no.. unclear with the future(feelings?) with his brother .

13. Hanaru

Hanaru comfort me

Reading List:
    Link
    ah!! there are more at least twice more what i have post but hana will do it later its 4:eek:o am ...

14. daydreamer_

Reading List:
    Link
    I really enjoy reading this novel but I’ve to say.... the author repeats herself a lot! The chapters could be reduced by half.
    It must have been like 30 chapters of Shu Heng stealing tofu and Shu Ning acting unrealistic innocent and now: “make out - incest guilt trip - cry - push Shu Heng away” saga. ☹️

Aaaah.... I can see people getting mad about this comment. Sorry!!!

Raikov and Hanaru like this.
  15. Hanaru

Hanaru comfort me

Reading List:
    Link
    well not mad ~ but it ain't dat unrealistic .... mean can you imagine making out with your blood reated siblings / (no offence)
    you can't ~ but SN will soon realize that they are not blood related at all~ SH can eat tofu without guilt cuz he know that they are not blood related

OceanMagix and daydreamer_ like this.
  16. daydreamer_

Reading List:
    Link
    No, I was saying that the innocence it’s unrealistic, but maybe it was just denial... the guilt after he realizes his feeling is totally on point.

OceanMagix and Hanaru like this.
  17. Hanaru

Hanaru comfort me

Reading List:
    Link
    yeah.

daydreamer_ likes this.
  18. iampheng

iampheng Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I also think this what Shu Cheng is doing...basically because I see that people do this all the time for the sake of superficial harmony in their lives. Besides, the mom was crazily subservient to Shu Cheng.

I can't wait for the story to progress! Now that Shu Ning is going on 16 hehehe I think we all been suspending our logic since the beginning...this is after all a second chance novel haha

Hanaru likes this.
  19. Raikov

Raikov Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'd like to say never but I'm still sick as hell, I bought some painkillers so hopefully that will help, I might update today, and it's the Shu Gao's death chapter.

iampheng and Hanaru like this.
  20. Hanaru

Hanaru comfort me

Reading List:
    Link
    true...
    take rest then.... this chapter was the turnong points of event~ anyway Hana have read the raws but it can never compare to actual translation~
    anyway thankyou for translating *bows*
    squeak~