Recommendations Rebirth without Revenge

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by eryafii, Dec 16, 2019.

1. eryafii

eryafii Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Bad things happened but instead of focusing on revenge, MC chose to turn over a new leaf. Preferably, female MC.

Something like Rebirth of the Tyrant’s Pet: Regent Prince Is Too Fierce...

Also it's a plus point if it's realistic like Princess Medical Doctor. I love this novel in spite of some negative reviews because it's realistic.

I'm really turned off when the MC's life after rebirth/transmigration became so smooth all of a sudden in a way that seemed too forced. Like on a certain novel I've read recently. The MC came back 8 years ago and escaped from abusive relatives to be hit by a car where the male lead is, taken to the hospital and performed an operation? Like wtf. She just barged in and operated on a hospital she's not even a doctor and the people only doubted her a bit. Is that even legal? Even if she showed some documents, people should have doubted it's authenticity. Yep, I'm ranting sorry.

It doesn't have to be a serious novel, I can also read some light ones. But please, no plot armors that are too obvious. Thanks.

2. eryafii

Reading List:
    Link
    Additionally, an MC that can reflect on her past. Like, everything that happened to her in the past is not only the fault of the antagonists of her past life. Her naivety maybe or other traits also played a role tp her demise. It's nice if she realized that after rebirth.

3. lnv

lnv ✪ Well-Known Hypocrite

Reading List:
    Link
    Please make your reading list public.

Uhm, I get your criteria for 2nd chance novels, but not sure I get it for transmigation novels, like how would someone get revenge if they transmigated?

2nd chance:
    Queen of the Scalpel - has a manga too

Transmigation:
    Tensei Shoujo no Rirekisho - Bad things happen in the novel but MC cares little for getting revenge as far as seen and focuses more on moving forward.

4. Syahmuda

Syahmuda Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Still wait for me

5. Narr-master

Narr-master Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The Great Storyteller is simply the best of what you're describing. A writer who hit it big as a teen wasted his life by langushing in his fame, wasted his money and finally became unable to write another best seller. Ended up homeless and dies while drunk. Returns to when he was a teenager and acknowledges how his life was ruined by his own mistakes. He has a slight cheat in that he learns foreing languages really fast. But his writing ability is his own, and he goes about trying to become a truly great writer while battling his own inner demons.

eryafii likes this.
  6. eryafii

Reading List:
    Link
    I'll read those recommendations thank you!

Revenge in transmigration from the past novels I've read shows how transmigrated MC kills or faceslaps the abusive relatives despite not being too attached in the current life she had. It's annoying when some novels make it appear that they accepted the fact just like that and there's no regrets theu felt. They just wole up and decided to faceslap everyone

7. eryafii

Reading List:
    Link
    Looks interesting. I'll read this after I submit my requirements this sem.

8. Maegoll

Maegoll Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the Death Mage
    the mc don't care about revenge
    he give up because he finally find a family and instead of wasting time getting revenge he want to ressurect his mom

9. Fuyuneko

Fuyuneko winter cat

Reading List:
    Link
    In her second life, MC sees that some of the people she viewed positively or negatively had inverse intentions, or she didn't full understand them because she was too self-centered.

If You Are a Dodder Flower

Summary on NU:
    In her previous life, she tried her best, she struggled. In the end, she has lost to her own mediocrity.

In this life, she resigned to her fate.

//

After her mother passed away, Xia Rou reincarnated as an orphan and she got taken in by her mother’s lover. Once again she stepped into Cao family, and once again she had to confront the people she loved and hated……

She dares not to expect anything, only except that she won’t suffer any more in this life……

10. eryafii

Reading List:
    Link
    I like this novel too. I'm putting not reading the recent updates to binge read later on

11. Auloah

Auloah Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  12. DalangTala

DalangTala Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Reborn As A Mom from webnovel.

It's an original story and has no revenge from what I can remember.

So she came back some years back when she was still pregnant and tried to correct the mistakes she did before. She's pretty horrible before and it's satisfying that she wants to and is trying to change.