Spoiler Reborn into a Hamster for 233 Days

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by alexfilia, Feb 25, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Shizun

Shizun 《Jack of all trades》《Artist/Author》《Dao of BLedia》

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, one has to consider he is a hamster now, so it might affect him in some way, which we could tell how he reacted to ML using his tomatoe and etc.

HesheFell, Ease and mereumsama like this.
  2. mereumsama

mereumsama Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Pfft .. Being in a hamster body is really influencing mc I say .

3. Kirihara Maya

Kirihara Maya Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    MC's mindset is to be pampered as a hammie :blobjoy: I wonder what level it would be once he returned to his human body later.....ML already pampered him to another whole level beyond rich-people's normal pet :blobrofl::blobrofl::blobjoy::blobjoy:

4. OceanMagix

OceanMagix Catnapping periodically. Existence is oblivious

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, good thing MC’s actually human. Otherwise he would be dead already considering how ML take cares of his pets :ROFLMAO:

mmem likes this.
  5. Anie

Anie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, he considers himself dead. So, he wants to enjoy his hamster life. Or so I understood from my mtl (i am so bad in it:notlikeblob:)

kiara8 likes this.
  6. Onelifeonelove

Onelifeonelove Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So sad ch 54 is the last free chapter then the rest is VIP. Stopped right at a cliffhanger. :blobReach::blobsad: When will all the chapters be free? :blobupset:

7. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Once you become a VIP

8. Blossomroad

Blossomroad Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Up to date with the latest translated chapter. Will there be any more significant grand reveal plot twist later on???

9. Ease

Ease 『Lone butterfly』『Freeloader』

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm stacking TLed chapters at the moment. What happen in the chapter? Someone might be able to spoil you something.

Blossomroad likes this.
  10. Anie

Anie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I
    It is mainly fluff and sweet (as far as I know )

Blossomroad likes this.
  11. Blossomroad

Blossomroad Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is the story already at the part where they explain how the love will happen between XY and YJ?

12. ririririn

ririririn //hikiLurker

Reading List:
    Link
    As far as the free chapters go, not yet. But MC is noticing ML's charm so I guess, he's starting to be more interested in him. It's quite cute to see MC becoming so touched everytime ML complimented his past works. If hamsters really can blush, I would definitely want to see his face when that happened.

JoshyM62, Izn, Onelifeonelove and 7 others like this.
  13. Moonlightlily13

Moonlightlily13 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    anyone plz more spoilers, im so thirsty. Also could someone explain to me what mtl means?

14. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Machine Translation

Moonlightlily13 likes this.
  15. blind3mice

blind3mice Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah, MTL stands for machine translation.

Moonlightlily13 likes this.
  16. Moonlightlily13

Moonlightlily13 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you xx

17. ririririn

ririririn //hikiLurker

Reading List:
    Link
    hmm.. I'm not really sure about the details coz it's hard to understand the characters' relationship through mtl,...

but I think Chu Ge's ex girlfriend tried to be ML's fiance. The woman use family connections based on what I read. One time, she visited ML's house with a cat -- coz she heard ML had a pet cat (sadly it died early) -- but the ML told her she can't bring it inside coz of MC. When the woman saw the hamster, she's like freaking out inside coz she hates small animals but don't want to show it to ML so she just smile and put the cat on the door way(?). What's so hilarious here is that, Chu Ge was inside the house too (just hiding), listening to their conversation. Apparently, the two of them just broke up like two weeks ago and was in a relationship for years.

Also, at some point here, the cat went near MC. At first, MC freaked out coz now he's a hamster right? ML also hurriedly picked MC away from the cat. But MC heard her talked. He squirmed away from ML's hold to get near the cat and asked if the cat is also a human, but sadly she's just a regular cat. ML is pretty shocked here because the cat and MC got along well.

When the woman asked to prepare tea (coz she wanted ML to see her 'charm'), she went to the kitchen. Chu Ge and ML talked, Chu ge was pretty disappointed that he had a relationship with that kind of woman for years. It got really awkward when the woman went back to the living room and saw Chu ge there. She didn't know that ML and Chu Ge knew each other, tried to smooth things out, and still continue to woo ML. So she offered her tea to him. This time, MC became really suspicious of the tea. So he toppled the cup over quickly, not even considering it was hot. Chu ge grabbed MC quickly and check for burns. Thankfully, he's okay. ML scolded MC for being reckless, and said he's not really going to drink the tea. I laughed when ML punished MC by limiting his food and additional time to exercise. MC complained, he tried to saved ML but this is how ML's gonna repay him, or something like that. Then ML said pretty mean things to the woman (which she really deserve) and ask her to leave.

Please do correct me if I got things wrong. I'm not really that good at understanding mtl so this is not accurate..

18. Shizun

Shizun 《Jack of all trades》《Artist/Author》《Dao of BLedia》

Reading List:
    Link
    more spoilers? sadly the more spoilers are vip :ROFLMAO: it was mentioned before here. Reading guys ><. Except someone found a site with the new chapters....

19. Anie

Anie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm. How to get the vip chapters is question that is in my head the whhole week.:blobthinkingsmirk:

20. tokinokanatae

tokinokanatae Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m just reading this one via translation instead of MTL, but I couldn’t help but want to post after the latest chapter.

You know something is good when you can see the upcoming train crash happening in slow motion as you read, but it just makes you even more excited to see the end result. MC just totally screwed himself in the most delightful way.

This is just my speculation:

At this point in time, it’s obvious (to the reader, if not the MC) ML already likes the MC. His bedroom decorations and terrible pet-naming sense make it clear. With this latest chapter, just imagine poor ML! He gets word his crush wants to sneak into his company and is submitting designs on the down low. (Which explains why he was willing to use “stolen” designs in the first place after rejecting the overtures of MC’s upperclassman)

He’s got to be practically planning their wedding in his daydreams at this point—but then! Suddenly human-MC shows up infuriated at him, accusing him of stealing MC’s work. ML has to be thinking MC is either nuts or...did he do this on purpose? Trying to frame him? Meanwhile hamster-MC has probably already neared the tipping point into love, if he hasn’t already fallen.

Ahh, so nice! It’s hard to write fluff like this with real emotional stakes that doesn’t make the involved parties look like a villain or a moron. Two thumbs up to the translator for picking up this work!