Resolved Reborn Son, Transmigrated Mom

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by crprlnm, Jun 28, 2021.

1. crprlnm

crprlnm Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I dont remember the whole story but the son is supposed to be the villain of the story. In his first life, he was abandoned in the orphanage and never met his mom.... but someone adopted him (I think) who is not good person so he blackened but died because of the male protagonist of the novel (I think).

So story starts on the son second life when he was reborn as a baby and the mom is transmigrated into that novel. I dont remember who the real dad is tho. but the mom was kicked out of the family or ran away from her family. The lived in the countryside now. but the son still hated his mom since he doesnt know why he was abandoned, he thought that the mom was a gold digger or something that she has new husband and decided to abandoned him.

But the relationship between the mom and son got better when he was around 4 years old. And then the mom started doing live broadcast of her garden i think. that's all i remember. anyone know this story?

judeiiro likes this.
  2. judeiiro

judeiiro radish

Reading List:
    Link
    My Son is a Reborn Villain
    • MC transmigrated in just after the ogMC gets schemed (drugged and slept with a stranger) and decides to flee/go under the radar and ends up in a rural village
    • When baby gets sick, MC walks alone to the hospital late at night. He happens to hear scared MC muttering to herself about "not wanting to die again" and misunderstands that his mom is reborn too, and that she died here in his first life so that's why he never saw her.
    • MC later becomes the cook for an old man and learns how to raise orchids from him. MC livestreams her time at the old man's greenhouse
    • Celebs come to visit the scenic village as part of a variety show

Last edited: Jun 28, 2021
    crprlnm, hermajestysays and TXHY like this.
  3. crprlnm

crprlnm Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    omg yes that's the novel thank you! I think I stopped when the variety show started.

judeiiro likes this.