Discussion Recommendation new fantasy novel

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by Ner0, Aug 4, 2019.

1. Ner0

Ner0 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just found out this novel being translated, 28 chapters available and the translation pace is fast.

World's Apocalypse Online - https://otakutl.blogspot.com/p/worlds-apocalypse-online.html
    The MC was the final soldier of humanity during the apocalypse and manage to kill the last demon lord before dying.
    Then he wakes up in his body in the past, one year before the start of the apocalypse.
    What's interesting about this novel is that it's divided into two main plots:
    - The progression in the "game world", which is actually another planet that has been invaded by the demon forces. They are trying to save it from the demons to protect their own home since if the demons conquer this planet, they'll go straight to earth next.
    - And the progression in the real world, where humanity is still peacefully progressing, developing mech suits and researching supernatural powers.

The MC is OP and despite being weak early on, he's got a giant umbrella protecting him.
    It's easy to read and it's just fun entertainment.

2. unkxz

unkxz Lurker

Reading List:
    Link
    My policy is never read a CN web novel chapter lower than 100. but this looks interesting, the plot is almost like The Second Coming of Avarice. I will put it in read later list to wait for the chapters to pile up.

RedKaiser and thepope like this.
  3. RedKaiser

RedKaiser [PATH OF HEAVEN] [RULER OF ALL]

Reading List:
    Link
    Same..sometime I extend it to 200 because some novels had one heck long of prologue

Reak likes this.
  4. Alamand

Alamand Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's enjoyable enough even if it immediately resorts to having a young master run up to the MC out of nowhere and basically beg for a beating trope, but the really infuriating thing is the "Next Chapter" link being on the left while "Previous Chapter" is on the right :blobangery:

5. thesoundsofsilence

thesoundsofsilence New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The Unbearable Lightness of Being by Milan Kundera

6. Rarylith

Rarylith Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't quite understand the world setting in the sense that he's in the game, meaning the game started, but nobody in the real world seems informed about it's existence. In the first chapter they're saying:

The thing is, he's meeting another human being in this very first chapter as well as others further in the novel but still before the game "started".. so i am a bit lost.

Are those others humans being "NPC" of some sort or real human being? If they're real human being, then how it is that even President, Princess & Saint don't seems to be aware of the existence of the game?