Spoiler Red Laurel Flowers To My Emperor / 나의 황제께 붉은 월계수 꽃을

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by dunnoperson_, Sep 14, 2022.

Tags:
  1. Dandeelion

Dandeelion Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh my i'm so agree with you, this is literally romance fantasy what you expect of it, it just a fantasy guys... literally just what have come to people imaginary. To take it seriously even compare it to the modern value seem out of box. And we actually aware too right, in some ages when what we call empire and kingdom era form, harem is normal, even in my country tho. So why you guys were so mad at it, if it was not your cup of tea then leave it honey, so simple. There was many story out there, don't waste your time roasting this story. Cause this is a forum for spoiler novel, so we need a spoiler. I'm sorry if this offended you guys, but everytime i click the next tombol i hardly find a spoiler, just dissatisfaction about the plot. One again don't compare what in the first place can be compare of.

2. Shion Lee

Shion Lee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone have actual spoilers and not just these discussions revolving around the ml's virginity?? For gods sake

Last edited: Sep 19, 2022
  3. Missy Mischief

Missy Mischief Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  4. bigredqueen

bigredqueen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Eh, did Sua do suicide attempt when Ethan visiting her at the first time (based on comments on Naver)? That’s why he don’t come again to Sua’s place? Whoa

its0k likes this.
  5. IchtyesAwesomeGoddess

IchtyesAwesomeGoddess Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Exactly. I need spoiler here.

Elju, Zzdarkrosezz and Sitron17 like this.
  6. Elju

Elju Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm here for spoilers, not for pages of discussion ( Go away). there are many manwah that i hate, what i don't do is read it or complain to people who love it.
    For example:
    I hate reverse harem when I see the comments below 99% of people love it but I don't , for me it's a NO NO I don't even watch it or comment my disgust, why can't you people do the same?
    or you like it in secret and just don't want to admit it to yourselves..

Thank you so much.

7. Mclubbe

Mclubbe Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Camping for more spoiler:blobcozy:

IchtyesAwesomeGoddess likes this.
  8. Jhrean

Jhrean Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lmao! Your not alone tho.haha.
    I am so engrossed by the tortilla name too because I love tortilla wraps, chips and just anything related to tortilla really.lol
    But I gotta say I also love some flaring red head badass fls. So now I'm engrossed with roel tortilla too.

9. Book Lover Slytherine

Book Lover Slytherine Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i need spoilers! What happens in the end? CAN anyone share mtl, pretty please/? And after meeting mc does the emperor still do wham bam thank you mam to his other consorts?

10. piggymush

piggymush Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    what's the ending? do they have a kid?

11. luliibunny

luliibunny Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thankyou for your spoilers!!❤
    Could you please tell me:
    1-how the princess of fl's kingdom acted in the palace of kairos and how she was treated.(I assume she or the other would expect her to be favored by the emperor too.)
    2-Sua ending<3
    3-How the harem will be dissolved.

Elju likes this.
  12. renheartnet

renheartnet Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do we have an MTL? Thank you!

13. chokiiren

chokiiren Member

Reading List:
    Link
    okay i’m currently reading the novel and here are some spoiler about loel/laurel/roel (her name is not really clear to me in the novel sorry about that)

so here’s spoilers between her and derek and even ivan

basically she gave closure to both of them

roel and ivan:
    ivan and her will remain an in-laws relationship, she basically told ivan, that although when she was imprisoned, she hoped that he would come to her but didn’t, she told him although she was disappointed but she eventually came to terms with it by understanding his actions on why he didn’t manage to save her ( it’s more of like ivan wanted to but couldn’t due to his situation as a prince n needs to leave for Kairos, correct me if i’m wrong though cause the mtl i read was shit lol), btw they also talked about the calling each other’s names thingy and what it symbolises it now [ivan/neah] based on their current relationship
    (mtl wasn’t really clear on this part tbh)

her and derek :
    Derek’s a little annoying but I get where he stands, if i’m not mistaken fl had to give this dude closure 2 times lmao (one time where ivan was present and the 2nd time was when Derek went into fl’s room while she was sleeping but i’ll be spoiling the 2nd closure)
    So, Derek went into fl room while she was sleeping through the window because the window was kinda opened big enough for him to broke into her room. He thought the fl was a little defenceless when he entered due to the opened window, he went to fl’s bed and stroked her cheek(?). Fl kinda felt the touch and thought it was Ethan so FL went “ethan?” while she still had her eyes closed and Derek was taken aback cause it kinda broke his heart. Fast forward she eventually woke up and yada yada the typical of “how did you get in?” and the dude being at the top while she’s laying down to ensure she doesn’t make a sound type of beat. After that, Derek gave her the ruby(?, i forgot what type of gem it is) necklace, cause he really wanted FL to take it as a symbol of their past promise, they talked and here i’ll put in a few parts of their conversation

Hello, Loel of Tortilla”
    Roel looked at Derek silently
    “I haven’t been able to tell you before but thank you and I’m sorry” Derek said.

He was genuinely saying farewell to her and so was she

As Derek said, one way or another the two has to make an end towards their past relationship

“ I was grateful too prince”

AND also during the conversation this was the most essential part and bittersweet, so when Derek finally persuaded FL to receive the necklace and talked about their past promise a bit. FL said “Thank you prince, and congratulations for being the Emperor of Thevaros”. Derek was happy to hear those words because it symbolises how all his efforts went through just to hear those words, and that’s why giving the necklace to FL was really an important thing to him

After they talked, he did disrespected FL though before leaving her room by giving her a kiss and planting a hickey on her nape which made FL startled and cried as she felt so guilty if Ethan found out (poor FL) and plus Derek’s inner thoughts was like he still wants to try and take her back although she’s not Princess of Tortilla anymore and regardless if she’s Acasis of Kairos either

Basically during Katy Castle takeover, Derek kinda put FL on hostage(? i wouldn’t say hostage per se but i don’t have any other way to phrase because Derek’s definition of putting FL hostage doesn’t seem like one, i’ll explain this in another reply) During the whole week of Katy Castle takeover, Derek and FL spend time together like eating together, looking at the rain etc and he did came into her room once but nothing really happened. FL kicked Derek out of Katy Castle by observing a treason that’s happening in Thevaros.
    To Derek though, the brief moment they spent together was like a dream to him

Last edited: Sep 21, 2022
  14. Shion Lee

Shion Lee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Finally some spoilers! Thank you soo much

nicomcla1995, Elju and ISTP23 like this.
  15. chokiiren

chokiiren Member

Reading List:
    Link
    - i love this couple so much

The friendship between Loel and Sua is one of the most comforting relationships in this novel tbh since Sua is observant and the way she sees how Loel is so brave, this gives Sua courage to do something about her relationship with Liam. She bravely met the ML and requested that he should remove her from the position as an Acasis and request ML to make the FL empress one day, she even told ML that the Celts will always be on FL side if if i’m not mistaken.

It was a bit shocking honestly for ML because as an emperor, it’s more of like an ego shock because an Acasis who’s supposed to be the property of an emperor is willing to step down from her title all for the sake of love. But ML didn’t mind though cause he understood her statement (I mean ML is crazy in love w FL lol), he even liked the idea when Sua brought up the request to make FL as an empress

So now Liam and Sua are in a romantic relationship and they both always aids FL in whatever war she’s in or anything about politics basically

16. Cookiemonster_007isback

Cookiemonster_007isback I need them cookies

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you please tell me what chapter it is if you remember, I want to read that one as I'm confused. Because honestly, if Male Lead doesn't mind (about her stepping down her title for love) he shouldn't be shocked tho I do get it, but if he is
    shocked it shouldn't be it on his ego right cause I mean, if his ego is shocked then what did he expect her to do, remain as the property of the Emperor? And if he is in so in love with female lead the above doesn't make any sense.

Elju likes this.
  17. chokiiren

chokiiren Member

Reading List:
    Link
    sorry i don’t really remember what chapter was it, but if there’s any misinterpretation that i’ve made based on what I read please do correct it :) because the mtl i read was kinda confusing

Elju and Cookiemonster_007isback like this.
  18. Cookiemonster_007isback

Cookiemonster_007isback I need them cookies

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh no problem. I get that yeah, MTL is often confusing. Thank you for dropping the spoilers.

Elju likes this.
  19. Elju

Elju Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thanks for the spoilers, Derek sounds like an ass I hope she doesn't feel sorry for him or like others fl has a friendship with someone who doesn't know the boundaries.:mad::blobhero:
    thanks again for your spoilers.

20. chokiiren

chokiiren Member

Reading List:
    Link
    After Kairos successfully take over Tortilla, and a few follow ups of snu snu, Roel became the Calarien/Empress of Kairos, during Roel’s Coronation there was a scene between Suah and Liam exchange of I love you(s) and how Suah was so happy for Roel’s coronation, Suah even told Liam that just supporting Roel is not enough to pay her back. Liam then told Suah that he could wait longer as he’s always been waiting for Suah if she plans to be at Roel’s side longer. Derek finally accepts the present situation that he’s an Emperor of Thevaros and even if he had any other options, he acknowledges that he can’t run back to the past again. Also the best part, it’s hinted that Roel is pregnant!! hell yeah

Roel kills Emperor George. Before dying though, Emperor George keeps reminiscing about his time with Jade (Roel’s father) and all his thoughts about keeps reoccurring while he was on deathbed. He even told Roel that he doesn’t regret anything (sick dude)

1. Erica gets thrown out of Kairos during the whole Molb-Drug-War event
    2. Erica managed to flee somewhere during Kairos’s invasion of Tortilla due to her father’s request (Emperor George). It was not stated to where did she flee to or about her other whereabouts

Snu Snu and a lil opinions there

Roel and Ethan definitely did snu snu a lot. There was also this one time when Roel had to sleep alone in her room because Ethan was busy and couldn’t sleep together one night, Roel felt horny lmao. Also another instances after snu snu, Roel admitted to Ethan that she did read one dirty novel when she was in Tortilla and does read dirty novels in Veritas (the library) because she wanted to learn how to pleasure him [ GIRL WHY DID YOU ADMIT IT BYE], even Ethan wasn’t aware there were dirty books in Veritas which made Roel shocked that he doesn’t know as she had this thought about how Ethan probably has read them when he was younger.

Basically in conclusion, they’re both pretty horny for each other, Roel is not afraid to seduce him and engage in sexual intercourse anyways plus she enjoys it too.

She even got thrilled when she was called by Ethan at one point but she was wearing her pyjamas and her maids kinda nagged her about wearing such clothes when seeing the Emperor. But Roel reassured them and hinted to them on why she wanted to wear them. One of her maid was aware of her point while the other one was kinda naive. [Girl can’t wait to make love w her man lol]