LCD Red Packet Server

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by IcedBaby, May 7, 2017.

1. Anon Ymous

Anon Ymous Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    sigh~~ author please don't go making stupid harem....
    he already got a rich onee-san

2. Lokumi

Lokumi 『The second greatest trash of society』

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree with you, it would have been better without the harem, but well, the story is fun even with it.
    I'm wondering, how come the god of love (the guy how gave him red string) don't know he is in the mortal world...

3. Anon Ymous

Anon Ymous Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    shhh... don't say it, if you know too much you die,
    >.>
    it's magic, xianxia, don't probe further

Lokumi likes this.
  4. TheZephyrStorm

TheZephyrStorm Rock God

Reading List:
    Link
    He should just claim that he's touring mortal realms and sell the goods there like you were importing stuff from other countries

5. Zero300

Zero300 『Mask Maker』『Kamen Rider Khaos』『Demon Immortal』

Reading List:
    Link
    how did the MC even get brought into the server? is it similar to how the MC in cultivation chat group was brought in?

6. oninick

oninick Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes they just never addressed it before the current chapter

7. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    >_> I want to read the chapter where Xiao Yumei find out he has other girls on the side. Su Yan is practically his girlfriend already. Wanna know how the author's gonna spin this one.

Oh look! It's not even a Qidian novel.

8. Basara

Basara [Cat and co.] [Nyan] [Furry and Fluffy]

Reading List:
    Link
    Seriously.... what kind of fking pos hypocritical MC is this. Did he not say Monogamy makes a harmonous family. NOW HE IS GOING TO SCHOOL TO HIT ON GIRLS AFTER HE GOT SHOT. I felt that this should've been a false harem were there are a bunch of girls that like him but he only sticks with one. And that one should be his waifu with the girl. Not those other trophy girls.

9. TheZephyrStorm

TheZephyrStorm Rock God

Reading List:
    Link
    Didn't this guy say he was a faithful and conservative guy who thinks monogamy is how a relationship should be? Doesn't he have a girl who wa the to marry him and is about engaged with like two other girls and has a ghost girl who's talking in love with him?

Basara likes this.
  10. Basara

Reading List:
    Link
    YASSSS seriously what the fk man. Legit he already has a girl maxed out at 500 and he still wants to raise those other girls points.

11. TheZephyrStorm

TheZephyrStorm Rock God

Reading List:
    Link
    She's got a kid and they are acting like a loving family and he's out here aiming for a giant harem while not telling his mom anything

Basara likes this.
  12. Basara

Reading List:
    Link
    Why can't I like comments multiple times. Cause these past two comments deserve a thousand likes. Can't tell if author forgot his own lines or he just decided fk it. Generic basic harem novel it shall become. Like bro c'mon 500 love points and nigga still cheating behind her back. Dude seriously if I was him I'd tell him I has a waifu/gf. Instead of raising more point giving false hope to them. I swear to god he is gonna fk his waifu and still go out fking more girls. Wtf does this kid mean by monogamy means happy family but still goes out hitting on other girls.

TheZephyrStorm and Wowafay like this.
  13. TheZephyrStorm

TheZephyrStorm Rock God

Reading List:
    Link
    What kind of asshole has an autistic daughter and still puts his mom in a big ass mansion, spends all his time there or hitting on other girls, does sketchy shit, and tells his mom nothing about it. I'm sure she'd love to meet her granddaughter. She seems like a nice person, after all

Basara likes this.
  14. LaDyViL

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't hate harem, though I do have a strong aversion to it. But I find myself hating the MC more. What an a$$hole.

Basara likes this.
  15. Basara

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't "hate" harems usually. Just I dislike the way it's done usually. When MC said Monogamy I was like "Yes, finally a MC that ain't as thirsty as a man lost in the desert for a week." But a few chapters later he betrayed me. Now he is basically becoming a hypocrite asshole in my eyes. Can't even do what he said a few days ago. Tho smart move buying all the good gems while having the eyes for his waifu. I would've 100% done the exact same. Problem being this fker still raising flags for the girls. Also he is a dumbass for not explaining what he did to the girl. This shit is gonna be a disaster. Probably gonna have the 500 points go down by a lot of points when she sees all the girls he has been talking to. And when they all meet each other by some god forsaken coincidence. All their points gonna drop. Then he fked up and gonna have to ask for help from the gods. Smd just cut the red line for marriage already and say we are great friends also I have a wife with an adopted child. I'd rather have one faithful wife then to gamble with multiple girls and lose them all. Fk how did this shit become a rant. Probably from all the bs the MC has been feeding me.

16. LaDyViL

Reading List:
    Link
    I swear with the way this is going, the author will pull the "You're a strong man, I can't satisfy you alone" blabla to reason his cheatings.

See that table there?
    (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

What table?(˵ಠ_ಠ˵)?

Basara likes this.
  17. Basara

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, holy shit I've seen that line so many times. But those makes sense. It was from a cultivation novel probably. Or a Japanese medieval magic fantasy. Those makes sense as stronger is better. But this shit is modern day. I'm pretty sure there's no polygamy. And not even fighting or money making is enough to make a girl be sharing a man in modern day.

LaDyViL likes this.
  18. LaDyViL

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe if he's not such a hypocrite, I wouldn't have made too much of a fuss over it.

The Monogamy is a lie!ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)

Basara likes this.
  19. Basara

Reading List:
    Link
    Right! He says such a nice line to the readers but then doesn't follow through and decides to hit on other women. Fucking hypocrite, monogamy is best.

LaDyViL likes this.
  20. imsodone

imsodone 『Creep』

Reading List:
    Link
    That is the reason why I dropped this. I mean, I can barely accept the sudden game like elements and him withdrawing shit out of his phone but the monogamy lie is too much. If you want a harem, be true to yourself. jfc

LaDyViL likes this.