Spoiler Reijou wa Mattari wo Goshomou

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by lazynoodles, Apr 25, 2019.

1. Rae29

Rae29 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It is confirmed that all the demis fell in love with her, I don't know about Chise (the wolf looking guy) tho.

2. Rae29

Rae29 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is a little sweet moment between the MC and the Lion black guy.

So basically before MC's brother finds her, MC and the black lion guy were dancing together (reminds me of beauty and the beast, really! It's so cute!) and then the lion black guy thinks that she's the most beautiful woman and he won't find any woman better than her. He also thought..

"I know Rhonya is not interested in romance right now. But unlike the guy who make her sad, I want to make her smile. Maybe after she forget all of her problems, I can...."

Or some kind of like that.

And when after her brother finds her, the black lion guy bought MC to his house because he's afraid she would leave him. They even sleep together!!! Not in that way tho, but it's cute! The MC said like 'fluffy or mofumofu' on her sleep! :")

3. Coffea to Ell

Coffea to Ell 【❀ Sleepy Bunny ❀】

Reading List:
    Link
  4. KathyClysm

KathyClysm Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, after her brother finds her, she basically moves in with the beasty boys and stays there for a while.

BTW I loooove that lion boy reminded rhonya to contact Laclyn because he knew that he'd be worried. It takes a special kind of guy to help a potential rival because it's the right thing to do.

5. chamchaworld

chamchaworld Lazy Chibi

Reading List:
    Link
    What her brother do when he find her? Is he harassing her? Why her grandpa didn't help her?

Mikaa and arlovebird like this.
  6. Rae29

Rae29 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Her grandpa wasn't present when that happened. You can read spoiler above when her brother finds her.

Blablasimp and Mikaa like this.
  7. KathyClysm

Reading List:
    Link
    Her brother just kinda burst into the café and started insulting her, talking about how useless she is, what kind of a mess she made, how she never tries and is a failure etc. She was already weak from the fight with the demon and kinda couldn't take it and fainted, and lion boy carried her out of the café.
    Her grandfather most likely does not know, because her brother only found her due to her having to use a lot of magic against the demon and her grandfather was not around at the time.

8. chamchaworld

chamchaworld Lazy Chibi

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the answer. I am asking because someone comment that she move with the beasts after her brother found MC, so I am curious if her brother continuesly bother her or just that one time only.

Since the brother found her, is that mean the prince will found her too?

Asami, Mikaa, Aymee and 2 others like this.
  9. KathyClysm

Reading List:
    Link
    I am only keeping up with what has already been translated into English (available on this very website for your reading pleasure ; ) but so far, once she is with the beasty boys in their mansion, the brother does not show up again. There also has not been any mention of the prince in a while, last we know he has realised his mistak (to some extent - however he is not repenting, really) and keeps pestering her grandfather for information on her location (which is probably why granddaddy is so busy). Really, granddaddy is keeping everyone away from her really well, her brother only found her because she had to use a lot of magic to fight the demon, and he could therefore track her location.

10. Bluejay7

Bluejay7 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there a link to a translated novel?

11. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link

Just search for it in NU. There are 2 translations available, Shirotrans (Complete Vol.1, a few chapters of Vol.03 where Shiro is currently on break for a month), and LiliesareFlowers for the entire Vol.02

Pochoclo, Asami and KathyClysm like this.
  12. Azure_1802

Azure_1802 Procastination Expert

Reading List:
    Link
    Ouch, if the prince needs 100 punches in his face then the brother will need 1000. What a useless brother! If he wants fame and power that much, go seduce and marry the prince himself instead of pushing the task on his lil sis.
    Ronya is just too nice, and be in disadvantages since she's the younger sibling, if she's the older, she can punish him for being a jerk like Melissa of Beware of the villainess :blobjoy:

Kirarapot, yuriezzz, By.Eve and 17 others like this.
  13. Hypothon

Reading List:
    Link
    If I remember it right, its kinda hilarious/ridiculous how much he belittles Rhonya's achievements (her family is at least unaware of her achievement in the spirit forest) like being the top of her class/the entire female student body (depending on the translations) when if I remember it right, he stayed as the eternal #2 in Gray's (Rhonya's mentor) shadows. I guess its a psychological/abuser's way of thinking?

Edit: There's also the fact on Rhonya's level of connections (Elven Queen and Djinn King are fighting for her on who gets jurisdiction on who gets to watch over/take care of the currently believed to be heartbroken Rhonya) and how Schneider is currently suffering. Rhonya's other suitors include a high ranking merchant's son who is supposed to be Schneider's bf (Hansel), Orphias (Elven prince/hero), Laclaine (high ranking mythical beast of lore. The brother AT LEAST should know him since Laclaine even threatened Schneider once that if he even thinks of harming Rhonya again, even if Rhonya says no, Laclaine won't hesitate to shoot them both down)

14. chamchaworld

chamchaworld Lazy Chibi

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, kinda want to throwing so mirror to the brother because I can't see him got any achievement but how dare he belittle Rhonya? She's got first ranking (always), a powerful magician, have a lot of powerful connection, and friend of the spirits too. Meanwhile he's just a first son of a noble house.

15. Hypothon

Reading List:
    Link
    I know the translations/novel mention their family (or at least the current heads being her mother and brother *and probably father, I forgot if her father still exists*) being ambitious, but its honestly ridiculous how much she's being belittled, given the translation, we don't exactly know WHAT her brother's job is (at the very least, it ain't the prestigious Royal Magician), he certainly doesn't have the right to admonish Rhonya given her achievements while being the royal ex fiancee of the CP. Heck, if he's worried their rep was stained, he COULD'VE done an investigation of his own since Schneider literally trusted Lexi after she slapped him with the truth that all those testimonies against Rhonya were orchestrated by the heroine and the fact nobody helped her was simply because no one was at her side at the time (aka what Schneider's role was supposed to be and now his constant reminder of a blunder), Hansel and Lexi were away, Rhonya's orbiters ended up being drugged and mentally tortured with hallucinogens (courtesy of the Heroine who while gifted should only be a Baron's daughter so compared to Rhonya's family name, they SHOULD be able to bribe/pay decent investigators and testimonies if Rhonya just wasn't so nice. Honestly, I let out a chuckle that even a literal demon called Schneider a moron

16. LiMMiviO

LiMMiviO Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually Gretia or Gray (Rhonya's mentor) also likes her it was hinted at the novel when they visited Orphedot's forest.

Orphe schemed with the papies to make Rhonya come to the forest but they he didn't expect her to come with the demi-beast squad so he was forced to stall time for Gratia and Rhonya to be alone together, after they got back Orphe asked Rhonya about and she narrated what happened.

Orphedoto was still seated on a tree branch. I told Chise-san and Orphedoto what happened.

「Yes, the Papies said that they will continue helping me in the future. Oh, I also met with Gratia-sama.」

「I-I see. Did Gratia say anything?」

I tilted my head at Orphedoto's question.

「He didn't leave any message for you......」

「That's not what I......nevermind. That guy, even though I went through the trouble of planning......」

Orphedoto shrugged and mumbled to himself.

17. Hypothon

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah yes, I'm ashamed of myself as a shipper of this as well to completely forget about mentioning him

18. kusabireika

kusabireika Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    question so the raw is gone, because when I check the new raw there is only few chapter.... so is the wn is gone now?

19. Hypothon

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm honestly not sure how to answer with you on this one since Shiro is on break/vacation (basically away) for a month and from what I remember, Shiro does her translations on the raws (at least, the up till Vol.03 at least?)

I sure hope Shiro also has the recently released Volume 4 as well

Asami and lazynoodles like this.
  20. Themas

Themas Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Something I found hilarious:

The way Ronia doesn't have a particularly strong personality but is lowkey OP kind of makes me chuckle.

From where her experiences have made her very resigned and unsure while abuse has made her rather isolated, she seems to flounder a bit with forming personal relationships with normal people and speaking up for herself. But when it comes to legitimate danger (ex. raiders) she goes, "oh, that's fine, don't worry about me" with as much attention and reaction to it as when she mentally notes down that she needs to get some more milk. But since she's a pretty girl seemingly all by her lonesome, people just repeatedly disregard what she says. Basically, all the abilities of a isekai'ed protagonist with all the draw of an otome MC creates a character whose reaction to possible physical harm goes something like: :blobwoah:

Her abilities and just how powerful her "friends" are just isn't the main focus for her or the story (only being introduced when the readers need context of whatever conversation is currently going on). It's such low priority in what's going on that you'll almost miss how OP she is. It just doesn't initially sink in. Somehow, that makes things even funnier? Like, in that perspective, all the assholes' actions are just so fucking trivial and hilariously stupid. Ya'll are out of touch and literally THIS close to someone wiping you off the face of the earth through the power of SMITE, but sure go off.

The direction of dealing with an "inevitable" storyline, exploring the direction where a reincarnated otome story won't necessarily change just because you yourself (one person) is different, is interesting to me. And I like how Ronia was sweet, friendly, mature, and genuinely loved the Prince based off a different relationship she created with him as "herself". I like how this is a story where she is doing the healthy thing of focusing on the good things, taking herself entirely out of a bad situation and environment, forming new and healthy relationships, slowly gaining more of a support structure, and focusing on herself and the things she enjoys and wants to do. She's healing and it's nice to read about someone working on being happy. It's satisfying in a light-hearted way.

Also, her friends being spiteful shits who are Right™ is great. Who needs character development, I'm here for assholes to be rightfully shitted on and eventually have their asses YEET'ed! :blobowoevil_horns:

Questions:

(Manga reader here.) There was mention of Ronia defeating a demon or something prior to her brother appearing? What's going on there and was there a post I missed? Also, I'm a little confused about the Fairy Queen and Djinn King. Are either referring to the Orphedolt? Because I was under the impression he was a separate entity. If anybody would be willing to expand on/spoil these parts, I would really appreciate it.

Last edited: Apr 14, 2021