LCD Reika-Sama (Kenkyo Kenjitsu)

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Zephron, Feb 7, 2016.

1. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, it's a shoujo manga, not an otome game... This changes plenty of things by itself.

No shipping Reika with Enjou! Let's all ship her with Wakaba-chan!!! \(^^)/

2. Nyanko

Nyanko Psychotic Cat Princess

Reading List:
    Link
    There should be a good wakaba x reika chapter next. Squeee looking foward to it!

3. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

4. Lonelycity

Lonelycity Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :cautious::cautious::cautious::cautious::cautious::cautious::cautious::sushi_cool::sushi_cool::sushi_cool::sushi_cool:

Knowing how wakaba x kaburagi is canon.. I don't wanna bother about this chapter.
    I wanna know more about the guy who resembles her cousin from her previous life aka her first crush.. she still hasn't spoken to him.

5. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    Canon on the manga only! Reika-sama is smarter than manga's Reika-sama! On the manga she was aiming for Bakaragi, but now she'll aim at Wakaba-chan! It will definitely work out like this!!!

6. Red Bean

Red Bean Tired Bun Lord

Reading List:
    Link
    ~ can you guys imagine Kaburagi, Enjou, Reika, Fellow Stalking Horse and Wakaba being in the same class~?

I cant imagine any bullying would happen because both FSH and Kaburagi would be keeping surveillance outwardly, while Reika and Enjou will be watching in the backgrounds and providing support.

Shana94 likes this.
  7. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    Yep, it would be a pretty protected environment... At least on class that is.

It's funny how Wakaba-chan has the strongest and most influential people of the school on her side, yet she just keeps getting bullied...

8. Lonelycity

Reading List:
    Link
    Will of the world.... Heroine syndrome. Choose what you like X'D

Shana94 likes this.
  9. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    The funny thing, is that...

1) I would do the same on her place... Like... Pretty much the whole of her reactions were almost the same as what I would do.
    2) Reika-sama said that the manga Wakaba-chan would definitely not do it like that, she would not just endure it quietly like that.

So... More like it's her own personality than the fault of her being the heroine?

10. Lonelycity

Reading List:
    Link
    You'll ignore all criticisms?? I would have fought back. Name called back. Cried and thrown a tantrum maybe. Involve parents and what not.. but definitely not quietly comply as her....

Shana94 likes this.
  11. Shana94

Shana94 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I got made fun of my name when I was a kid...I threw a table at them and started some fights...Cant imagine being quiet when bullied.

Heroine's Syndrome means she will be bullied by the fans of male lead simply because. Wakaba being Wakaba simply decided to keep quiet of her being bullied because its just the way she is.

I think Reika got the Villainess's Syndrome where she got paired up with the male lead and torment the heroine. only reason why other student thought she was in love with Bakaburagi, and she should torment Wakaba.

Lonelycity likes this.
  12. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    Ignoring is a hard word, I just wouldn't do anything about it and just deal with it.

If it reached a point that I felt it was too much, I would try to solve it by talking to the involved parties, if that didn't work, I would generally try to bring it to someone with authority... In Wakaba-chan's case though? I wouldn't bring it up to an authority at all, it would only get worse.

I would just silently endure it, just like she is doing.
    I got in enough fights to get 2 suspensions/year on every year (save from the first 2) of my elementary/middle school life... I kinda learned how to deal with it after a while though... It just wasn't worth it to fight back.

Lonelycity likes this.
  13. Arcturus

Arcturus Cat, Hidden Sith Lord

Reading List:
    Link
    *nod nod* brasca-chan has a history as a strong and powerful Spider Empress who governs with an iron-fist. The petty thoughts of the inferior mortals were beneath her.

14. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    Nothing like that!!!! *flips table*

I was basically a popular bully target, I just dealt with it for a few weeks/months, then I exploded and entered a fight with the people that did it, then I got a suspension or similar... Repeat the process every X months.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 16, 2017
    Lonelycity likes this.
  15. moridin84

moridin84 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think the only reason that they let Wakaba into the school in the first place is that it would be illegal to reject her because her family is too poor.

Wakaba can't cause too much trouble because they could use that as an excuse to kick them out. Talking to the parents is a terrible idea. All the other parents are super rich and powerful, her mother runs a cake shop.

Plus the student council president is openly trying to help her but even his power is limited there.

16. Mizura

Mizura Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ELCL has a good explanation of power: wielding power is like riding a horse. If you're not skilled then you'll be the n00b that gets dragged behind in the mud by said horse.

Reika is sitting on the high horse, but she can't force it to go places it doesn't want to, or get along with people the horse doesn't like. She can only gently steer it so it won't step on her friends. If she's not careful, the horse will run amok and cause more damage. It's the same with the other two. They can influence the herd to a certain extent, but if they're not careful it could cause a stampede instead.

(in ELCL, the MC set up an undead army in one of his past lives to get revenge, but the army's momentum went out of his control and he had to use trickery to cause it to implode so it wouldn't destroy the world. It's one of his most embarassing chuuni dark history xD )

17. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    Who are "they"? The school? The school will always let externals join if they have good enough grades, they do wonders to the school's reputation.
    Evening Light Crying Loudly?

18. FranckOA

FranckOA Killer Klown From Outer Space

Reading List:
    Link
    Every Loony Can Laugh ?

AliceShiki likes this.
  19. ToastedRossi

ToastedRossi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The main reason that Wakaba gets bullied is because the most popular students are on her side. The supporters of those students are jealous of the attention she gets so they try to find a way to get back at her supposed presumptuousness. Moreover, none of Mizutani, Kaburagi, or Enjou have all that much control over their supporters; they can only express their opinions and hope that everyone will act accordingly. Only Reika has the ability to give commands, but she's been reluctant to do that.

Wakaba is in Suiran because she's a scholarship student. The school wants her in because her marks make raise the overall, so it certainly wouldn't want to get rid of her.

Actually, Reika could probably get away with whatever she wanted to. She's the equivalent of Fukiko from "Oniisama e", effectively the queen bee of the hive that is Suiran. She has the highest status and pedigree, and her family is one of the richest in all of Japan. Reika is just overly afraid of being found out that she's a fake ojou-sama without realizing that she's actually the real thing.

Otaku0123 and Shana94 like this.
  20. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    I think fellow stalking horse does try to protect her! He just lacks the means to so...

Which makes Reika-sama conquer Wakaba-chan's heart instead! \(^^)/