Resolved Reincarnation/Transmigration Novel

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Dizaster, Nov 12, 2019.

1. Dizaster

Dizaster Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry but I too would like to borrow your thread as am still new and unfamiliar with the forum and would appreciate any help with regards to my query.
    I am also looking for a novel which I had left midway due to busy schedule and now can't remember it. I don't know if I am mixing stories up but the last paragraph is mainly what I am looking for, the rest is what I am sceptical about.
    1. It may be a transmigration story set in ancient China
    2. The hero is a prince ( i think) but not an direct descendant or something of the current emperor because the emperor is wary of him due to him holding some military tally or smth.
    3. The main protagonist is the FL, who is transmigrates through a bed which she sleeps on when visiting a museum or sort during college trip.
    4. The FL doesn't receive the predecessors memory
    5. She was in love with another prince (crown prince prince) and he duped her into marrying the ML to get the tally.
    6. The ML is at first vary of her due to this and later drops his guard when he realises she is much more interested in his bed than the tally.
    7. He tested her by handing over the tally by fooling her to think it was a gold reward and retrieves it after she pawns it off in exchange for some cash rather than handing it over to her scheming father or the VP ( Villain Prince?).
    8. Through some broken clues he discovers she is not the original girl and came here through the bed and is looking for ways to go back there through the bed.
    9. He falls in love with her and takes away the bed when their love is mutual for fear that she'll go away.
    10. There is a princess who is madly in love with the ML.
    11. Besides MC the ML has 3-4 concubines who've been sent tk tim from others as spy and whom he never really slept with, though he acts like he pampers them.

The most distinct memory from this novel for me is when the stupid princess comes crying to ML that his official consort should be her and not some broken shoe (MC who was famously known for her love for the VP) and then the MC comes in to scatter dog food which basically goes like :
    Setting: MC vs Princess
    MC sits on ML's lap and takes a quick peck on MCs lips. Then fascinated by the cool minty lips of the ML she goes for another kiss to which ML chuckles and deepens the kiss. This PDA enrages the Princess to no end.
    That's all I remember but still can't find the novel. Would appreciate it if anyone can tell me which one it is.

2. JoyMaiVea

JoyMaiVea Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. Dizaster

Dizaster Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link