Spoiler Remarried Empress

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by midnight reader, Jun 9, 2019.

1. Aiatsu

Aiatsu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Again the excuse of "ah, Navier didn't treat Sovieshu like a husband, she didn't pay attention to him". First, she treated him like a husband, yes. At various times, Sobieshu himself admits that Navier took care of him and comforted him in difficult times. In the chapter where he regrets and discovers that Rastha's child is not supposed to be his, he says: "I am in the highest position, Marquis Karl is a loyal servant but not a friend, Navier used to play that role, but now she is in a far country." Other times he says that Navier has "changed" since Rastha appeared, meaning she was much more affectionate with him, and only stayed that way due to her mistreating her. And the icing on the cake, When he falls ill, even after insulting her on his own birthday, Navier personally takes care of him while he is sick. Isn't that being a wife?

Other than that, he grew up with Navier and knows the responsibility he carries, Navier had no idea what he wanted this kind of relationship because he NEVER told her. If you're in love with a person, but you've never shown it, don't expect the person to open up to you of their own free will. He admits so much that he never opened up to her, that when he confesses after Navier marries Henley, he says: This divorce, more than hurting you, is for laughs. Don't suffer for the wounds I made you and laugh at your husband who discovered his own feelings too late and regretted it. That is, he NEVER told Navier. When Henley, unlike Sobieshu, confesses, Navier, even though still hurt by Sobieshu, responds and falls in love with him quickly. Navier is not a fortune teller to know Sobieshu's feelings and him impregnate another woman, mistreat her, threaten her parents, banish her brother, use her name to give gifts to Rastha, frame her brother, accuse her of making rumors, lying.... It doesn't help.

Navier is not to blame for Sobieshu's behavior, if he wanted her love, he could have just told her, instead of just fucking another woman.

2. DanmeiJunZhe

DanmeiJunZhe Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg so out of character for heinly to say this
    Omgg I hope it doesn't end like this Lari does sound spoiled
    I haven't read but like u said it looks like kai actually has some brains while with Lari she's more outspoken and kai is a bit timid being loud ≠ good ruler
    ygyyghx would love to read comments criticizing her cause k netizens are always on top of their game when it comes to criticism loool

mayfly_0 and By.Eve like this.
  3. hyunjilalalau

hyunjilalalau Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    For new baby that wondering;

1. Rashta still at the Roteshu estate after she gave birth (she asked Allen to run away together, but he chose to stay with his family, iirc he wanted to free rashta so thats why he didnt want to run away + Allen always say Rastha is lovely everything, so he still regards Rashta as someone he like)
    2. If you look through Navier + Heinry marriage then you’ll understand that Navier will be the kind of wife that really spoil (lovely!) and cute because Heinry shows and said he accepted Navier regardless her cold personality ( istg Heinry is a masochist, no doubt) But Sovieshu wanted everything comes to him, of course Navier do not know what he wants unlike Heinry, he listens to Navier and not dismiss her, but Sovieshu that one time he brought Rashta, then Navier wanted to talk about it, Sovieshu literally cut off the talk. So the one that do not know how to communicate literally this guy.
    3. Heinly is super obsessed with Navier, thats why when i read the MTL about Lari, i can see he literally pour all his love on Lari (the incident Lari ran around, Heinly said he will strengthen the country so Lari could do whatever she wants in the future) Hence I think Navier is observant because she realised what happened to her son. Even the author was biased!!! I think only 1-2 ch whereby Kai appeared, EVEN LESS. I was waiting for Kai, but no its Lari lari lari HAHAHAH SO I GAVE UP.
    ( I am obsessed with this novel, i read it repeatedly that i could remember every single ch, but now it wasnt free anymore ;()

4. Hazel123

Hazel123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So, at the end did Kai become the heir? Ty

Rin.rinaaa likes this.
  5. hyunjilalalau

Reading List:
    Link

There is no confirmation about that, but at the end of the side story, it is said that the New generation of both country ( west + east ) is coming. And iirc, Kai will be the the heir of the heinly country, iirc again Lari said things like, she let her brother to reign this country. I think? man i took back that ‘i remember every ch’ ㅋㅋ i read a lot of mangas + novels. But i think what i said earlier is correct!

Rin.rinaaa and Hazel123 like this.
  6. Hazel123

Hazel123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ty for the spoiler

7. cjburaira

cjburaira Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just read chapter 44 of the webtoon and came here for spoilers. Did the useless piece of trash Sovienshu really like Navier? I find it so hard to believe. He couldn't even respect her as a childhood friend. I'm loving this webtoon a lot because of Navier.

mayfly_0 and Jeenajin like this.
  8. Jeenajin

Jeenajin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He did, but they got stuck in a routine. Having audiences with nobles, managing the empire and being married for so long and having no heirs.

Sovieshu started neglecting Navier because he was smitten by Rashta, who seemed innocent,angelic beautiful and kind, different from the court ladies he grew up with and been surounded his whole life.

He felt Navier treated him more as a coworker than a husband, while Rashta absolutely adored him and put him on a pedestal, wich was a ego boost for him, since him and Navier have always technically been on equal ground(brains,powers,whealth).

And when reading the webtoon, I realized they talked like they would with other nobles; never been direct and only dropping remarks and reflecting questions, and Sovieshu would always end up getting angry and just being a asshole accusing her of being unfair and mistreating Rashta, while never trying to understand her side.

mayfly_0 and cjburaira like this.
  9. cjburaira

cjburaira Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Thank you for your wonderful response. I just caught up to the webtoon until chapter 100. And I completely agree with your assessment.

Rashta was a stroke to Shoeshoe's fragile ego. He liked when she fawned over him like a helpless damsel in distress.

I am also going through the posts in this forum and having a wonderful time Knowing that Shoeshoe will face a bitter end. He will be faced with his own incompetence.

10. Celebration

Celebration Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just like irl. The secret is money

datagirl and Jeenajin like this.
  11. jiesuzuru

jiesuzuru Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

I'm feeling sorry for Allan cause when I read the webtoon all I saw was him being a good father towards his son

12. hyunjilalalau

Reading List:
    Link
    omg actually same! i remember reading thru the novel and manhwa, Allan said he reeally love Rashta, he the one should be next to her bla bla bla, but his personality kinda off like pushover type so he didnt dare to go against his dad.

13. Aiatsu

Aiatsu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This first part is your theory, isn't it? Because it was never said that they got into a rut and it affected their marriage. Navier always took care of Sovieshu and they had picnics in the Palace garden (the portrait was painted there and they were already Emperor and Empress). What happened is that Sovieshu's ego and obsession with having an heir led to this. It's amazing how he never thinks about how Navier would suffer from his attitudes, a psychopath.

mayfly_0, Shopgirl71, Ettoine and 2 others like this.
  14. Jeenajin

Jeenajin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah a little bit, is just how I interpreted their relationship right from where the story started. Since they grew up together and have always been sort of each other main support system (mostly Navier) they just grew too accustomed to always having the other just there, and him taking her for granted in favor of the new Rashta and his desire to have an heir. (Ex: when Navier found out about his plan to divorce her, and she realized that she loved him more than she thought chapter 65 I think)

And I agree with your take on Sovieshu, he was just a very self-centered and egotistical asshole, maybe not a psychopath. I think in his head was easier to villanize Navier than to use his brain and have a thought that makes sense and

lostross likes this.
  15. 81ganzy

81ganzy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yea I get what you're saying. But, he should've had a backbone. He had his way with Rashta whenever he wanted to. He treated her like less than a human being. So I kind of sympathize with him but at the same time I don't. I he, at the very least, took off her shackles and gave her a job and let her get an education etc. She probably would've stayed and they could've had a relationship. But he let his dad make all the decisions and he just followed suit. If I were in her shoes I would've ran away too. And this is not me making excuses for her now behavior by the way lol. I'm just saying that Allen could've actually stopped any of this from happening so to speak.

datagirl likes this.
  16. hyunjilalalau

Reading List:
    Link

I second your saying Sovieshu villanize Navier, because in ch split personality Arc where Sovieshu had wrote a diary, about what happened, its truly shows how he saw Navier as a bad woman while Rashta a very poor damsel in distress shit girl. Even his younger self was surprised

17. lembayung

lembayung Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just want to add, the night before Sovieshu found Rasta, they had dinner together, they chat and laugh, and he told Navier that she is the best wife and Empress, having her as his make him the luckiest guy in the universe. Also after he lose memories, he could feel Navier touch in everything done to the furniture, Navier already being a wife enough, even after Sovieshu humiliated and trampled all over her, she still trying her best to hold it in and keep her smile like nothing happened so Sovieshu reputation wouldn't be affected, even though in return she got ridiculed for being the foolish woman who has no pride, this happen after Navier wedding, she is moved to Heinly palace and Sovishu think she is still in the previous palace and waiting for her, Navier saw him and seeing his bad complexion she is worried what is happening to him, she is gonna talk to him as is not good for him standing alone there, but then she remember that she din't need to do that anymore, she didn't need to watch his mood nor she need to keep up his reputation, it has nothing to do with her now, as she is about to turn back, Sovieshu spotted and called her, then the confession. Navier ain't the romantic type, but she is warm and caring, when she married to Heinly, even before she fall in love with him, she is workaholic indeed but she never treated Heinly coldly, she care and worry about him, she pay enough attention that she could notice if there is something bothering Heinly even if he doesn't say it out loud. But what Sovieshu need is a submissive who would crawl to him at his beck and call, never question any of his decision. He want Navier to treat his concubine like a sister, giving Rasta her jewelry and such, but at the same time he want her to be jealous to boost his ego. In his dairy, he said Rasta is a poor angel who know nothing and have nothing, even if she is the one at fault, Navier as the one who is more privilege should show her generosity blah blah, how could she is so cold, don't you feel sorry for such pitiful Rasta blah blah.

18. MLisMyHubby

MLisMyHubby Isekaid Villainess >:)

Reading List:
    Link
    I’ve read the English translation but this scene never happened. Maybe it was not during heinly and navier’s wedding but I’m looking forward to it.

Jeenajin likes this.
  19. hyunjilalalau

Reading List:
    Link

this!!!!!!!!!!! man you are truly correct!

20. Desperate

Desperate Desperate for spoilers <( °-° )>

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone pls give me the link of translated novel of this? I really wanna read thisss

And can anyone tell me what novel chapter is the wedding for the fl and ml? I've tried reading here in Novel updates but it's confusing :blobsad: