Spoiler Remarried Empress

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by midnight reader, Jun 9, 2019.

1. BantalDacron

BantalDacron Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well today new free chapter is out. They really in lovey dovey mood
    Navier wakes up in the morning with Heinley besides her and actually she washed Heinley hair hmm hmm with her fave fruit scent.Heinley is obsessed with feeding Navier .cuddling moments.Navier wake s up...work time its already morning.*Heinley sad expression*
    Heinley also told Navier about magic bed made out manastone.(In my opinion if the bearer cant hold that magicpower from manastone,it can have a drawback,maybe shortlived span) After that(work time)Duke kappman asked Heinley for a meeting.and Rashta approach Navier calling her sister becoz now im a noble and also empress with same status Rashta thinks calling Navier is proper.Navier only answer:if his majesty has new concubine,let her and u became sister.Rashta became angry and called Navier infertile

2. bigredqueen

bigredqueen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh wow, even when Trashta comes as a guest at foreign country, she still feigns ignorance and blatantly no manners. That reflects your own level, Stupid Shu.

avlirea, Yahyah, Marinette and 2 others like this.
  3. Nebula

Nebula Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is crista potential threat to main couple??
    Well from previous spoilers we know rashta is going to loose very soon...
    Then what's going to happen after that?

4. Twiggysan

Twiggysan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I cant seem to find out if the two idiots were shocked when Navier gets pregnant

5. tikatiky

tikatiky Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Waiting for spoilers about Trashta and Stupidshoe's reaction knowing Navier pregnant.

6. HanaNajam

HanaNajam Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Cant wait for trashta and stupid shu to get a slap on the face

arlovebird and Darcy like this.
  7. Inaayat

Inaayat New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The Korean Novel one has ended?

8. sherlock_marple

sherlock_marple Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    xxZeiNxx and lazynoodles like this.
  9. xiashenghan

xiashenghan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    One reason is I'm lazy to backtrack and another reason is I really can't take in all this anger so...
    Did he already find out that the child isn't his or was it really his? I just wanna burn Stumperor and Trashta.

Reading ch. 5 of the webtoon and Trashta can go f*cking die!!! She's not f*cking innocent. She's a calculative b*tch!!! SHE'S A F*CKING SLAVE and the f*cking idiotic Stumperor chose her over Empress? Then they can go both f*cking die! He exchange a diamond with a stone. F*cking stupid!!! (Sorry I'm just... My anger is flaring... How do I survive when I'm already this mad from the start?)

Last edited: Dec 18, 2019
  10. ladydyana

ladydyana New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey everyone, I just read the webtoon yesterday and try to find the translation from naver. Read until chapter 106 of English translation and dying to know what happen next! Well after reading all your spoilers here, thankyou so much for your hard work!

I have a question though is the latest spoiler is the same chapter as in the naver ? Coz I saw naver have like 200something episode and the spoiler here is until 118. Im confused.

11. Nebula

Nebula Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was just like you
    (Thanks all for spoiler from me too;))

Novel till chapter 118(in Korean) on naver is free to read and and chapter releases on Monday and Friday. U will have to first login and then have to pay to read other chapters:blob_pout:
    Translated chapters are devided into two parts so the novel is currently translated till chapter in 50s or so:hmm:

lazynoodles likes this.
  12. BoredNovelFinder

BoredNovelFinder Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anybody here know people's reactions to Navier's pregnancy? I'm a little frustrated that this question has been ignored for so long. I know people have been sharing spoilers in their own time but I would really appreciate a bit of info about this lil bit of event in the story.

13. BoredNovelFinder

Reading List:
    Link
    Also...
    [​IMG]

14. Akesato

Akesato Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There are free chapters and paid chapters. Free chapters stop at 118 (at the moment) where she is not pregnant. We got spoilers from reading comments/blogs of people (Koreans) who read paid chapters (up to 250). The English translation is at 5x something because it is divided in 2. So we have no idea, besides general “she’s pregnant”. Can’t really answer, we can only speculate/hope that certain idiots will regret

15. BoredNovelFinder

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks. I think you're the first one who clarified that. I've been reading since page 1 today and there was only a mention of a blog but sometimes it's not mentioned where spoilers are coming from.

arlovebird and Akesato like this.
  16. JinYanagi

JinYanagi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Kinda unrelated but there’s this app based off of remarried empress
    Got the info here
    www . facebook . com/story.php?story_fbid=592949577939303&id=391558808078382&_rdr
    maybe, a comics-novel games. Playable free & jewel for best choice

Naver popular webtoons, spin-offs of popular web novels, Romance, Fantasy, Drama and more
    Meet the stories that depend on your choice

♦︎ MC renamable
    ♦︎ Dress up as you like
    ♦︎ Choose the answer. For the love from them
    ♦︎ Use the Story ticket to reading. And Jewel for the best answer

I just played it for a bit, it basically recalls through what happens in the novel and then answer correctly if you remember how Navier answers in the novel. Lol got like most of them right for episode one in the game but got two answers wrong lol.

I don’t know Korean so I used the google translate app to cheat my way through. ( if you don’t know google trans app has the feature of being able to read off screenshots or pictures and then translating them korean or any other language to English and vice versa. Been using this method to translate webtoon pages when I feel like it hehe)

you can dress up Navier and heinly/Henry here, as well as stupidshu and duke kapmen.
    I haven’t looked through everything in the app cus it requires points and everything, and I can’t understand it lol (since it’s in korean).
    But it’s amazing how popular remarried empress is in Korea that it got an app (although the app is more like a collection of novels in one, I think return of the female knight is one).

but anyways,
    Got through all the wonderful translation and summaries/plot points in this thread and I can’t believe how actually well structured and nicely written it is. Really really do appreciate those who contributed to this thread thank youuuu so much for giving us that Heinley and Navier LOVE THAT SHE DESERVES ❤️❤️❤️ they both deserve so much happiness, I’m so happy for them and their babies and their happily emperor and empress ruling lives. ❤️❤️❤️

IzKir, Cancelledt, Zionira and 2 others like this.
  17. sol.arin

sol.arin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    KYAAAAAAAAAA

18. Nadeshico

Nadeshico New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm not sure if anyone has discussed this or this has been proven fact or disproven BUT....

We all know that the emperor accused Navier of not being able to get pregnant in earlier chapters. Trashta gets pregnant/concieves RIGHT when she meets the Emperor. Sooooo, isn't it totally possible that HE is the one who is infertile??? That would mean that Trashta got pregnant right before meeting the Emperor (Alan again?) And the truth will come to light when Navier gets preggy with Heinley. Emperor will basically go crazy when he finds out that, in fact, the baby in Trashta is not his and that he is the one who is unable to get pregnant. His fate sounds so doomed.....an infertile emperor.....

Tell me what you think!!!!

arlovebird, syofiaa and Leilacus like this.
  19. scriptor

scriptor 『Sigilmaster』 『Immortal Sage』

Reading List:
    Link
    Yup, this has been discussed before hahaha~

It's totally possible that Stupidshoe's infertile (especially since Navier wasn't the only one eating those infertility/abortion cookies). All we know was that they had trouble conceiving and it's known (to us readers at least) that it takes two to tango. Could be either one with the problem.

...and since Heinley succeeded in impregnating Navier (OP bed or not), that suggests that Navier's maybe not the problem.

So either Navier and Stupidshoe were both affected by the cookies and had low fertility, or Stupidshoe's doomed to be infertile.