Spoiler Remarried Empress

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by midnight reader, Jun 9, 2019.

1. erdescollection

erdescollection Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [Princess is His Majesty's biological daughter.]
    Sovieshu said nothing. He had no idea with the letter in his hand. What does this mean, what does this mean?
    A panic came that didn't really occur.

The shock drove the absent mind to the ground at once.
    Sovieshu dropped the paper. As the legs and arms relaxed, the posture was also disturbed. If he had stood, he would have fallen.
    He shook his head. What's going on?It was ridiculous. Never, never, never makes no sense.
    I'm sure he had a test in front of his eyes. A new officer put a strange instrument in the hands of the Lord before him and drew blood.
    It wasn't just once. I did it twice. The Divine Spirit also draws blood from the Princess' hand......did I pull it out?
    Sovieshu frantically recalled the memory of the day. No. The second time I didn't pull it out of the princess' hand. I used the blood I had already extracted.
    When Rashta insisted on drawing new blood and examining it, he opposed that the babies would be surprised if more blood was lost here.
    Sovieshu held his head in two hands. Come to think of it, even then he asked Duke Elgy why he appeared there.
    And............ No, no, it can't be. Duke Elgy is a royal family, but there was no way he could easily manipulate the blood veins test.
    In addition, the Divine Spirit never lied. They're never going to lie. "Marquis Karl! Marquis Karl!"
    Sovieshu called Marquis frantically. When the Marquis Karl, who was waiting at the door, entered, Sovieshu ordered, shaking his hands.
    "Bring Countess Verdi, bring Countess Verdi, bring Glorym!"
    "Yes?"
    "I need to check something out, so bring them in! Now! Hurry up!"

2. WinnieS

WinnieS Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oooo I thought the “his” refers to Elgy. Hah, so I see what Elgy is doing. He wanted to completely obliterate Sovieshu. First Sovieshu was elated to have an heir, then got broken for destroying his marriage with the woman he loved for a child that not even his, then suddenly being told again that the child is indeed his when the child is already being taken away. Tsk tsk tsk. Elgy oh Elgy. But is it really true, or is it just Elgy playing the mind game with Sovieshu?

3. Fl0atyThing224

Fl0atyThing224 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Could someone explain what exactly is going on in this chapter (202)? Was Glorym really Sovieshu and Rashta’s biological child? Did Ergi do something to mess with the test? And who is this Miss Alicia person? Is that Ergi’s mother? It seems like she may have been responsible for the debacle with the abortion cookies?

Tt123 likes this.
  4. Akesato

Akesato Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If I remember correctly, Alicia was the empress, Sovieshu’s mother. She was responsible for abortion cookies, yes.

5. bigredqueen

bigredqueen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think Elgy was playing a nerve game with Shu, showing his deep anger/hatred to him or The East

6. Mifried

Mifried Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, he's like the fanservice. He messed up Stupidshoe and Trashta for us

7. erdescollection

Reading List:
    Link
    I read chapter 203-204 and it seems Elgy used this to buy time and escape the kingdom before Stupidshoe have him arrested. This action of his made stupidahoe focus on looking for Glorym

LynnLynn, OKDR, thenexttyler3 and 9 others like this.
  8. yeojin

yeojin Member

Reading List:
    Link
    God the plot thickens. It's killing me.
    When Glorym was proved not his daughter I thought that was it man.

LynnLynn likes this.
  9. Fl0atyThing224

Reading List:
    Link

Thank you so much for clearing up the confusion. This chapter was a bit dense for me so I was a little confused as to what is going on.

10. Fl0atyThing224

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you very much for answering one of my questions, I’m fairly new to this fandom so appreciate all the tidbits here.

11. laloreine

laloreine New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Glad I found this forum sooner.
    I don't usually follow web novels but this series piques my interest.
    I can see some people gave historical insights in this thread, it's interesting and helpful! I always find myself curious about old tradition than modern lives.
    Anyway, thank you for the spoiler.

12. Hibaritoru45

Hibaritoru45 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey guys, i just want to ask. Am I weird if i play the game just want to look for navierxsovieshu happy ending? :((, umm i mean they two already suffer enough even tho right now we can see navier's happines with heinly but i still feel bad for soviesu, cause everything wouldn't be like this if navier be a good wife from the first time, not just a good empress for the emperor. I mean like caring about him, spoiling him, ask to be spoiled, or anything else. Umm.. actually i just felt guilty right now and need some opinion if mine was right or wrong :(( thank you

shashasha likes this.
  13. Lamune44

Lamune44 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If it was what he wanted he should have fought for it instead of taking her for granted and purposely torture her! He showed his true colors with the bluebird's case. That was crossing the line. Once crossed, no apology could ever make things better.

14. RomanaTri

RomanaTri Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I only focused on Sovieshu’s part because I knew that Navier will be happy, while he’s screwed. Feel free to add or correct any mistake I made.

We learn from chapter 202 that Duke Elgy wrote a letter mentioning that Glorym is actually Sovieshu’s daughter. However, it’s still unclear whether she actually is or not. Marquis Karl (Sovieshu’s secretary) said that it might just be one of Elgy’s trick to get Sovieshu focused on Glorym’s search instead of capturing him, giving time for Elgy to escape. Nonetheless, Sovieshu sent out his knights to look for Glorym & her previous nanny Countess Verdi.

The knights reported that the carriage which brought Glorym was overturned, the horseman was killed, Countess Verdi was injured, and there were no signs of Glorym. Moreover, the area where the carriage was found was known to be surrounded by bandits. The thought of him hurting possibly his own daughter almost drove Sovieshu insane. On top of that, a messenger from the Western Empire informed that Navier was critically injured due to Duke Zmnesia (Christa’s father). Although Sovieshu had sent the wizard Evely to help them, he still haven’t heard any news. He drowned himself in alcohol every night, despite Marquess Karl’s attempt to stop him.

Meanwhile, Evely who was sent to help the Western Empire managed to heal Navier. Evely wanted to stay longer but a terrible news came from the Eastern Empire. Sovieshu collapsed.

Unable to cope with two possible deaths (Navier’s & Glorym’s) and heavily intoxicated with alcohol, Sovieshu became distressed. He threw himself off the window. Marquess Karl & the knights managed to save him. Sovieshu survived, but he’s still unconscious.

As Marquess Karl pondered what to do, Sovieshu woke up. Before he & the other servants could rejoice, they learned that Sovieshu’s memory was a mess. He has forgotten all events within the past 5 years. Sovieshu, whose memory went back to his days as the Crown Prince, asked where Navier was. When Marquess Karl told him that she’d married another man, he didn’t believe him. He rushed towards the Empress Room hoping to see Navier, but found no traces of her anywhere.

Eventually, Sovieshu managed to calm himself down & listened to Karl’s explanation. He neither believed nor accepted anything he said. The court physician confirmed that he’s mentally unstable. They decided to let him rest for the day.

At night, Sovieshu woke up & asked where Navier is. The knight guarding him replied that she’s in the Western Kingdom. Sovieshu asked why were the portraits of Navier & Glorym gone from his room. The knight was shocked. Sovieshu didn’t even notice about the missing potraits in the afternoon. Could the Emperor’s memories have returned? The knight replied that when the Emperor was unconscious, Marquess Karl had them removed to prevent him from getting more stressed. Sovieshu lamented on how Navier wouldn’t be there of course, implying that he remembered that they’d divorced and such.

The next day, Marquess Karl received a report that the Emperor might’ve regained his memories. The Marquis felt conflicted. It was fortunate that Sovieshu found his memory right away, but he’s worried that Sovieshu would have those depressing feelings again. As he entered Sovieshu’s room, Sovieshu asked to update him on his duties over the last 5 years. Marquess Karl opened his mouth in astonishment. Sovieshu has a split personality. On daytime, he’s a Crown Prince. At night, he’s back as an Emperor.

Hakwifey7, its0k, zlooksornz and 44 others like this.
  15. Akesato

Akesato Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The only happy ending they can have... is with less fights. He already blames her for not taking pity on the poor girl and not giving in. The game plot is also very strict and wouldn’t let you do things out of character, like slapping stupidshoe or not fighting with him because he starts all fights, not Navier.

None of this was Navier’s fault. She didn’t have to be a good wife because he wasn’t a good husband either. You can pity him all you want but it won’t change the plot, he will not stop from divorcing and marrying the slave because in his mind it’s all Navier’s fault, she is infertile because of him, but he won’t accept it. I assume having some points with him is supposed to unlock certain positive scenes that will help with plot progression but their relationship is gone.

Angela3107, neomisa, OKDR and 14 others like this.
  16. vasilisa

vasilisa Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank You!!!! What happened next hehe. I’m really curious about Stupidshoe’s amnesia arc.

Intertwinedinside and Svitlanak like this.
  17. FIEND

FIEND i eat crayons

Reading List:
    Link

no not really, thats why they prob made the game in the first place for alt endings, im sure theres a route where u can end up with the dude who reads minds
    hope its not a pay to play game
    in any case i DONT get who elgy is can someone explain?

LynnLynn and Hibaritoru45 like this.
  18. erdescollection

Reading List:
    Link
    Stupidshoe doesn't believe this idea and still wants to get Glorym. Now he has split personality. Stupidshoe at night and 18 yr old Sovishnu in the morning.

19. FIEND

FIEND i eat crayons

Reading List:
    Link
    wtf mess hes a mess

Intertwinedinside likes this.
  20. erdescollection

Reading List:
    Link
    Glorym is missing. bandits took her and the loots. Countess Verdi has been injured. This happened while they're escaping.