Spoiler Reminiscence Adonis

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Atriedes, Jul 31, 2019.

1. Celebrianna

Celebrianna ❤️‍Solo Leveling❣️

Reading List:
    Link
    I can’t remember this issue at all. When exactly did Ianna describe the color of his mana? Maybe it might jog my memory if I know when she observed or mentioned this.

On a different but similar note, I find it curious how no matter what Arhad does, his gold eyes won’t change color. Magic has no effect at all. So when he and his team members wear their masks for their secret organization, all of them can change their eye colors except him.

2. Heimyln

Heimyln Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It was when arhad showed iana his mana

3. Manhwa fan

Manhwa fan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    harmoniche likes this.
  4. Saorihirai

Saorihirai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know if Adonis has a discussion thread and not a spoiler thread? I wanna discuss but without the spoilers ahead of the novel translation

5. Plum2112

Plum2112 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any news on when the next season will begin?
    Still no news?
    Has this been dropped? It's almost 7 months since last updated and hiatus normally don't last that long right? :sweating_profusely:

Last edited: Jan 17, 2022
    harmoniche and ArkiV_10 like this.
  6. MaElla

MaElla Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hi, i'm new here.
    can someone tell me where you read the novel

7. harmoniche

harmoniche Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think it'll be dropped since I believe it's pretty popular. The artist is just having health issues I believe. Hopefully they are okay soon.

If it makes you feel better wake up warrior and a false confession didn't get an update for like 6 months to a year and came back.

Plum2112 and MightyDragoon453 like this.
  8. MightyDragoon453

MightyDragoon453 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Besides even with its official release with 190 episodes on Tapas its still doing quite well in regards to views. (Partially helps with the free episode a day dealio to a point I think too) I'm not worried about it especially with the latest season really amping stuff and developing the relationship further.

9. Lenko

Lenko Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Could someone spoil me one thing: I heard that FL will be able to surpass ML in strength. Is it right? Would the gap in strength increase with a time or it will stay constant?

Thank you in advance :)

10. Celebrianna

Reading List:
    Link
    She surpasses him at swordsmanship. She’s the one who defeats the main villain. Ianna is an inveterate sword lover so it’s great that she achieves her goal of beating Arhad. Arhad is not a sword freak though. Instead, he’s extremely intelligent and built an entire nation that is technologically advanced and he continues to accelerate their advancement. That’s his forte. Ianna is more on the military side.

11. Lenko

Lenko Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for details! But is sounds a bit... sad. First time he surpassed her in swordfight being an intellectual type and not having such a love for swords like her, so she needs a second life to win over his talent. Looks like it :(

12. Celebrianna

Reading List:
    Link
    I don’t understand what you mean. She surpassed him in swordsmanship. She already achieved her goal of beating him and becoming the world’s strongest swordsman. Are you talking about Ianna now winning over his intellect? Why would she need to do that though? Ianna is also smart but I think we all can agree that a scientist, lawyer, doctor, biologist, physicist, etc., all of their own talents. Everybody has their talent and interests. Ianna’s interest is heavily military and offense.

The story ends with Ianna winning in swordsmanship and Arhad winning in love. In the first life, Ianna wanted to beat him and Arhad wanted her love. In the second life, they both end up winning because she wins in the sword and he wins in love.

13. Lenko

Lenko Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry, I was not clear enough. I was telling that she needed two lifes to surpass him in swordsmanship despite the fact that he is not interested in it like she is.

14. Celebrianna

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay, got it. Well, the events of both timelines are different. She couldn’t beat him in the last timeline for several reasons. For one, her mindset in the second timeline is a lot more stable. She probably needed a sound mind to focus on her skills to hone them to keep surpassing herself. Arhad also went to great lengths in the first timeline to fight the northern kingdom. While he focused on covert tactics, he also had to be strong. In the second timeline, the deal was to have Ianna face off against the northern folks because she was growing in leaps and bounds. I would say that both Arhad and Ianna grew by leaps in the second timeline. Like Arhad developed an excellent defense in the second timeline to support Ianna who took the offense. I honestly like how the author chose to handle their talents. I like the idea of Arhad having Ianna’s back as she fights and eliminates the enemy.

MLisMyHubby and Lenko like this.
  15. Lenko

Lenko Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for explanation :)

16. sirwence

sirwence Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well I mean if you combine them you basically get two equal rulers who are very similar and yet also extremely different- best of multiple worlds for a pair of 'co equal' rulers. xD (But the empire those two would create and rule over would be a near literal paradise )

MightyDragoon453 likes this.
  17. Plum2112

Plum2112 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I saw two comments on tapas mentioning that there's already a raw for the new season, does anyone know if this is true?

18. nonomo

nonomo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes it's true. Back since end of last month.

Chunin and Plum2112 like this.
  19. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    Series discussion

Just saw the recent season in MTL version. its been so long that I barely remember a thing. For the recent chapter, was the princess and her... posse always this kind of character? They just straight up told MC to break up with Arhad just so she could have a chance? I... even in medieval standards, where on earth is the logic in that?

Chunin likes this.
  20. AnisiKee

AnisiKee Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is Angelina a white lotus? cause she seemed like one, crying in front of everyone and demanding Ianna to break up with Arhad