Spoiler Reminiscence Adonis

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Atriedes, Jul 31, 2019.

1. Manhwa fan

Manhwa fan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wish we could make a tv tropes of Adonis. This will be fun because Arhad will belong in the Yandare Trope. This series needs to have a tv tropes section in the TvTropes.org. Adonis has a lot of tropes I hope someone made a tv tropes section for this web novel series.

Last edited: Aug 17, 2020
  2. Manhwa fan

Reading List:
    Link
    Gosh the relationship Between Eiji and Empress Shailince Bahamut is very disgusting wow Eiji must have suffer a lot. Shailince Bahamut is very disgusting Empress I feel bad for Eiji that he is her slave. I think they have sex in this chapter.
    "The setting sun outside the window dyed the room crimson. Eiji’s eyes wavered for a moment as the red sun outside reflected in his pupils. But his eyes quickly fell on Shailince’s back as if he was avoiding its rays. Shailince smiled deeply as she sank down into the sofa and crossed her legs.

“It’s been too long, Eiji.”

“Yes, Master.”

There was a fever in Eiji’s cerulean eyes. He continued,

“I have always missed you, Master.”

“Is that so? In that case, I must reward you. Here, Eiji, lick.” :blobscream::blobscream::blobscream::blobscream::blobscream:

Shailince pointed her foot at him. Eiji got down on his hands and knees like a four-legged creature, pressed his lips against the tip of her pointed shoe, and carefully took it off. Then, he wrapped his hands around her white foot like it was the most precious jewel in the world. He licked her foot with ecstasy on his face, as if her foot was sweeter than the lips of any woman. He put his mouth to her foot as if he was in love.:sick::sick::sick::sick:

Shailince looked electrifyingly pleased as she gazed down at the top of Eiji’s head before she grabbed him by the hair. She stared down haughtily into Eiji’s blue eyes as they reflected only her figure, and the edges of her lips curled up into a smile.

“I’m sure you haven’t forgotten that I’m the only reason you’re alive, right, Eiji?”

“But of course, Master. The grace Your Majesty showed me as you personally brought me out from the puddle of the traitors’ blood is etched into my very bones. My life belongs to you, Master.”

“Indeed. Now, why don’t you pleasure me?”

“It is my honor.”

Eiji stood up as soon as the words had left his mouth and he propped up Shailince’s face as he buried his lips against her nape. He slowly dragged his lips down as he undid her clothes. He brought her voluptuous breasts into his mouth and stroked her back as she moaned.

Eiji looked up as he pulled up Shailince’s dress and pulled her hair back to kiss her roughly on the lips. He grabbed her breasts and made her arch her back.
    (What the fuck it is so disgusting)

Shailince’s slender fingers raked over his clothes. He was a young man with a great physique and, while he was slender, the gentle silhouette of his musculature was visible even through his clothes. But he wasn’t as pleasing to the eye when his flesh was bare. His entire back was covered with burns and scars that had been left by the whip.

“…….”

Eiji wiped his mouth with the back of his hand once he had left Shailince’s chambers a few hours later. He walked away quickly. He went to the bathroom at the furthest corner of the imperial palace and stared at his reflection in the mirror. He couldn’t rid himself of his nausea no matter how many times he rinsed his mouth and he grew pallid as he vomited."
    “Siigh…….”

His face was stained heavily with an unbearable fury, hatred, and shame." :blobsneeze::blobsneeze::blobsneeze: :blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary:
    This chapter also has shared more information about the history of the Black Fox. I find interesting. They whole world didn't know that this organization is controlled by Bahamut Empire.
    Here is the criminal organization's History
    "The Black Fox had been established when Bahamut was founded. The Black Fox’s first boss was the first emperor’s beloved pet, a black fox-type beastman, and the faithful fox had gone south when the emperor had ordered for a powerful foothold to be established in the South.

The Black Fox was the evilest organization in the world.

Their history began in the Kingdom of Sidian, a kingdom to the west of the Kingdom of Roanne, which stretched down from the center of the continent to the south. The Kingdom of Sidian was only a kingdom in name, as the leader of the bandits there had simply proclaimed himself as king, and it was more accurate to call it a lawless land. Drugs, gambling, slaves, prostitution, extortion, assassination……all sorts of crimes were permitted there, and it was like a heaven for criminals.

The Black Fox, which had been established quietly in the Kingdom of Sidian a long time ago, had started to exert their influence and had devoured the kingdom whole. The royal family of Sidian had desperately tried to resist, but the Black Fox had come out of seemingly nowhere —had they crawled up from the earth or dropped out from the sky?— and its powerful members had mercilessly slain the royal family as easily as adults cleaning up after children.

As a result, the Sidian throne was generally passed down between the executives of the Black Fox. But the Black Fox had started reaching out towards other countries too, unsatisfied with just the Kingdom of Sidian, and none of those countries had been able to halt its infiltration.

The reason why the Black Fox had been able to move about as easily as fish in water was because it had appeared at a time when the entire continent was being ravaged by an era of bloody war. Countries brought their blades against each other in an attempt to gain more territory, and their people, unable to endure their impoverished lifestyles, had sought out more decadent distractions. The Black Fox had taken advantage of the times and had earned an astronomical amount of money by playing a hand in every crime that was known to man. Accordingly, the number of members they had in their organization had skyrocketed as well. By the time the other countries had noticed the Black Fox’s presence, they had already been spread thoroughly across each nation like seasoning on a slab of meat.

The Kingdom of Roanne had plundered Sidian’s borders and cut it off from the rest of the continent in an effort to stop the Black Fox from springing up endlessly like weeds. But Sidian was only the Black Fox’s place of origin, nothing more and nothing less, and it had been long since that another country in the South had been secretly taken over by the Black Fox and was being used as its main base of operations. The Black Fox had already spread all throughout the continent and were a force that could not be ignored.

The Black Fox was reluctant to be public about its endeavors, but it dominated the underworld by carrying out businesses that profited through unsavory means, and those nobles who tacitly colluded with them also helped fill their pockets. The Black Fox’s evildoings only grew worse by the day now that it had both power and authority at its back. Its victims were unable to retaliate, as taking revenge only brought about a crueler vengeance back upon them, and the nobles were only able to regulate things on the surface level —they were never able to resolve the situation completely. People avoid shit because it’s dirty —but they simply lower their heads in resignation when asked if they feared it too.
    It was an evil organization that coexisted with hatred and fear.
    "
    Chapter 19 has a lot of revelations and also part 2 of the chapter 19 has some very dramatic undertones of different factions and Schneider is very anxious about the Bahamut empire.The prince fells like Bahamut is planning something.
    “I find Bahamut’s continued silence extraordinarily suspicious. I hate to admit it, but, to put it calmly, they’re the strongest militant nation on the continent and they’ve been trying to invade Roanne for centuries —they’ve been too quiet for the last twenty years! No matter how hard I wrack my brains, it seems to me that they’re preparing for something big —they haven’t given up on the war and neither do I think that they’ve come across some other sort of problem. My instincts tell me that danger is lurking nearby. Just what are those idiots who keep blabbering away about how we’re spending too much money on our national defense thinking? Are they not suspicious of Bahamut at all? Do you think I’m worrying too much, Duke?”

“Not at all. I would quite concur. We cannot know what sorts of schemes Bahamut is cooking up because we have no source of information on them, and Prince Taylon Bahamut is almost thirty now, meaning he will no longer press on with zeal alone like young men are wont to do in their twenties and will have gained a measure of composure —Prince Linus is too young to deal with him, and Prince Fernando is too incompetent”.
    Dang Arhad has a lot of identities.
    "The leader of Camastros had dozens of identities, from high-ranking nobles to the lowest of commoners, but no one knew who he really was. His funds came from all throughout the continent, but no one knew that all those trails of money actually pointed to him. He possessed dozens of militant organizations even aside from Camastros, and he had set up independent intelligence agencies that gave him a firm grasp over information. He was like a ghost who held the entire world in the palm of his hand, and he only used his real name in the Institution. Arhad, who would one day be Ianna’s king, was the very leader of Camastros".
    " “P-please spare…”

Ianna slit her enemy’s throat in one clean stroke before he could even finish begging for his life. Warm blood spurted out from the razor-straight wound she had made and speckled her white mask.

The sensation of her blade burrowing through soft flesh and scratching the hard bone inside was a familiar sensation on the battlefield. Sparring, where opponents weren’t allowed to actually injure each other fatally, was only meant for practice so people could get accustomed to using their weapons. Weapons could only shine the brightest in a real fight. The true nature of all weapons, including swords, was to be cruel as they slew their owners’ enemies.

This was a battlefield, where she must not be merciful so long as she was holding her sword and facing down her enemies. Murder was a cruel tool that ought not to be abused when governing, but it was a necessary evil on the battlefield. In fact, the pitiful virtues called mercy and sympathy were useless here. And more importantly, it was stupid to be hesitant when her goal was to eliminate the Black Fox.

Clatter!

Ianna sheathed her sword when she only saw fellow members of Camastros, wearing black robes and white masks, around her. The back alleys were dim even during the day, and they seemed darker still —perhaps because it was night. The ground, upon which their black robes slid over like the robes of reapers, was littered with the corpses of the Black Fox mob".
    Luria Roanne is a bitch this is why. I WAS SO SHOCKED. I guess she is really a snake like the her description in chapter 17 of volume 5. She is directly unknowingly working with Bahamut Empire. Knowing that the Empire does not care about supporting her son Luria is an Idiot. Roanne Kingdom is fucked at this point.
    “We freed those vile silvery bastards free from their leashes, and now it’s gotten to their heads. And they don’t even realize that the only thing that lies at the end of their path is ruin. I trust that we still have absolute control over the funds that are flowing in through Luria, Payne?”
    “Yes. That woman is like a kite whose string will be severed if we withdraw the support we give her. Additionally, I have also secured every weakness we can use to suppress the Roanne nobility.”
    A sarcastic smile alighted Shailince’s lips as she sneered, though not at anyone in particular.
    “The fools. They fail to realize that the Black Fox belongs to Bahamut and recklessly expose all their weaknesses to us.”

It would be spectacular if Luria’s son became king. Anyway, I heard that Keigus went to you last year. What is he doing? Do you mean to tell me that you couldn’t resolve things even with his help?”
    I will also permit Luria and her son to use them as well."
    The Overall chapter has a lot information drop about different factions and new characters. The world building in this series is very awesome many characters are definitely moving forward like what Empress Shailince Bahamut is sending some knight order to wipe out Camastros. The Roanne second prince are very suspicious of Bahamut Empire's movements. The Knights of Grundewalz first introduction is a little cringe worthy because they are basically villains that can fight of Camastros. Looks like Camastros is in danger that they got the Attention of Empress Shailince Bahamut. I hope they can fight them off and defeat the Knights of Grundewalz because if they don't then Camastros will be destroyed that can get Arhad located and sent to Bahamut Empire and get killed by his biological family which is very disgusting. I fell bad for Prince Schneider thinking about Ianna that when he went to Count Cherno Roberstein's assistance instead he is turned down by the Count knowing his daughter will not become Schneider's subordinate.

Last edited: Aug 23, 2020
  3. alqariyah

alqariyah Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    HOLY SHIT....
    no wonder Arhad said Eiji has a huge grudge against the person who is controlling the demons/chimeras- i wonder if this is is related to that or if Eiji has just had a shit experience with controlling tyrants

thanks for the update!

Manhwa fan likes this.
  4. Atriedes

Atriedes Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

5. Manhwa fan

Reading List:
    Link
    YOUE WELCOME!!!!

6. Manhwa fan

Reading List:
    Link
    SHAILINCE IS A BITCH!!!!

7. _EyeCandy_

_EyeCandy_ Secretly Into Sadists ヽ(*>∇<)ノ

Reading List:
    Link
    I've been reading this up to 120 chapters already.... Like why the heck are they taking sooo long to tell the truth about each other? Like the truth about both of them having memories of their previous life. They hid it from each other and it's making my heart ache that they can't tell each other about it. Soooooo, anyone who knows about what chapter they'll tell each other about the truth...... PLEASE TELL ME.

P.S because it's driving me insane and I'm on the verge of dropping it.

cometothedarkside97 and Sitron17 like this.
  8. Manhwa fan

Reading List:
    Link
    Read Rainy translations they have the translated versions Adonis: Reminiscence and Adonis: Eternal Bliss I you can read the novel there. Read my previous forum comment in page 3 about the spoiler chapter 17 training on volume 5 Eternal bliss I read all the way. Your Answer will be answered.

terpseachore and _EyeCandy_ like this.
  9. goldenmark

goldenmark Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Manhwa fan Please take down the links to the novel. Korean publishers are hunting down illegal translations and are quick to send D&C notices.

Porohanon, Sephi-chama and Manhwa fan like this.
  10. Manhwa fan

Reading List:
    Link
    @goldenmark Thank you for telling me that I took down the links.

limueee likes this.
  11. ni-b

ni-b Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just finished reading this chapter and this doesn't happen there. They only talk about divine power, Ianna's mom and memories of the Holy Age.

Ok, tecnically it is their past life, but not the one they lived as Ianna and Arhad haha. In which chapter do they reveal they remember their past life as themselves?

12. Manhwa fan

Reading List:
    Link
    Ask @Sephi-chama she knows she is the translator of Adonis.

ni-b likes this.
  13. Eiidachan

Eiidachan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How is Ianna's relationship with her family? Is it still strained to the very end?

ariane09 and Manhwa fan like this.
  14. ni-b

ni-b Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nope, not best friends forever, but she can be around them without feeling only black emotions (but she still wish to leave the family after graduating)

15. Dreamingflower

Dreamingflower Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the spoilers, I really love this novel. So Laos is Robberstein and the Demon/Arhad’s child? Damn I did not see that one coming. Would be an interesting reveal if the humans in the story found out.
    But why didn’t Robberstein tried to talk sense into him when he started to kill the gods? I mean if they’re lovers wouldn’t it make sense to talk? Or did the other gods plan to use Roberstein to trap Arhad and is that why she went into hiding cuz she didn’t want to endanger her child? And if Laos was the one who sealed his parents, how old was that kid when it happened? I remember in the webtoon version at the end of the god era Laos reversed into a child. I assume thats the humans understanding from when he was born? Does that mean that he was a child when he sealed away his parents? Damn no wonder he tried to resurrect his mom. And was Arhad aware that his lover gave bird to his kid?

Did Laos heard stories during his early years about his fathers absense? I mean I guess it’s not fun to hear. “Oh yes my dear son. We are currently hiding so the other gods won’t use us against your father who went on a mad killing frenzy in response to the other god’s actions.”

That must be so nice to hear when you’re still a small child.

Anyway, since the novel is further than the webtoon, I will indulge myself in the translations. Yay.

MLisMyHubby, Eraien, RaiLi and 3 others like this.
  16. MangaFans

MangaFans Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Arhad is super yandare:blobnosebleed:
    in the latest translated chapter on web, Ianna ask him how he feel if she is going to marry. And arhad just want to know which guy and go kill him:aww:ahh

17. Dreamingflower

Reading List:
    Link
    He def is a yandere. His obsession with Ianna is on a whole other level. He is the only one allowed to stab her, to kill her. Everyone else will get to see hell. That is some serious messed up yandere shit.

RaiLi likes this.
  18. Manhwa fan

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you think he is the same as the Bahamut Imperial Family? I do think he is the has the same personality as them that he treat people as expendables with the exception towards Ianna.

19. Sephi-chama

Sephi-chama Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes. Laos is Roberstein's and Roygen's/the Demon's child.

She did. Multiple times. Roygen didn't listen. Or to be more exact, he only listened with his yandere filters on...
    Per Arhad's admission, Roygen was already driven insane before he met Roberstein, and Roberstein just never fully realized it.

It's never explicitly stated why she went into hiding. Roygen had spread mana all over the world, taught other gods to kill each other using, and basically started a huge war, and Roberstein wasn't strong enough to stop him at that point because she refused to use her Judgment to kill him. The Myth side stories are told from Phaemdra's/the World Tree's point of view, and Roberstein immediately goes into hiding after Phaemdra tells her she's pregnant. She comes back three years later and asks Phaemdra to foresee the future, which convinces her to bring about the End so she and Roygen can both be reincarnated and the world itself can start over.

Roberstein was in hiding for three years, and it's implied that the End happened only shortly after she asked Phaemdra to see the future. Laos was probably around 2~3 when he essentially ruined Roberstein's plans and sealed her just as she was dying. This also inadvertently meant that he also sealed Roygen with Roberstein's sword still through his heart.

Roygen never met Laos, and never knew that Roberstein had a child to begin with. It's likely that only Roberstein, Phaemdra, Laos, and maybe Kandemayon and the other dragons know that Laos is Roberstein and Roygen's child. Even Arhad knows next to nothing about Laos other than the fact that Laos had some connection with Roberstein and that Laos knew enough about Roygen to create Kandemayon. (Also, Arhad doesn't particularly care about the Holy Age, so...)

No idea. He knew enough about Roygen to be able to create Kandemayon in Roygen's image.

Generally speaking, a large part of Arhad's and Ianna's character arcs revolve around the fact that they are not, and vehemently refuse to be, Roygen/the Demon and Roberstein. It's more accurate to say that the Bahamut imperial family/any Demon's fragment beneficiary is heavily influenced by the Demon (who was insane to begin with and also had 2,000 years with a sword stuck in his heart to stew over his hatred). The Demon's fragments are for all intents and purposes horcruxes and drive fragment owners/shareholders insane (with a few exceptions). Arhad, being the actual soul, doesn't play by the same rules.

Edited for grammar.

Last edited: Nov 8, 2020
  20. Dreamingflower

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you soo much for answering my questions! Wow that really is some incredible messed up stuff there.

And yes I also agree that while Arhad and Ianna were Robberstein and Roygen in their previous lives they aren’t them in their current lives. One of the things that I like about their characters. While some of their personality traits are def influenced by their past lives aka Ianna’s love for the sword and Arhad’s psychopath traits and desire to have Ianna. They are still their own person.

Why did Arhad wanted to read pandemonium with Ianna? If he wasn’t interested in his past life, then I doubt he has any interest in pandemonium, even if the body of his past self lies there. Or did he want to cut away any left over links from the era of the gods?