Chinese Researcher: The Star and I are In Love and was Caught by a Paparazzi (BxG)

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by Hoouuujae60, Oct 24, 2021.

1. Hoouuujae60

Hoouuujae60 No One from Nowhere

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: Researcher: The Star and I are In Love and was Caught by a Paparazzi
    Raw Link: https://wap.faloo.com/1024796.html
    NU Link : None
    Original Novel Site: Faloo
    Author: 7
    Novel Tags: male protagonist, handsome male lead, beautiful female lead, calm protagonist, mature protagonist, system, transmigration, golden finger, scientific researchers, acting, hiding true identity, hiding true ability, early romance, inventions, aerospace technology, traverse, shuangwen, popular love interest, smart protagonist, clever protagonist,
    Why It Should Get Picked Up: I found this novel on faloo, it's an urban romance. I found it pretty interesting and unique (probably because I never came across some novel like this). From the title you'd know mc/ml and fl are already dating at the start so its an early romance novel, mc has this dark technology system or something (forgot what its called) and he works at Chinese Academy of Sciences as a researcher and he's had a lot of achievements so he's highly valued by the government but at the same time it's also pretty dangerous and fl is a star so their relationship are kept as a secret...well, until a Paparazzi followed them on their date and posted it on the internet, it exploded! But people only thought ml was an ordinary person including fl. Faloo has only a small amount of chapters that you can read, others can only be accessed by vip, which I am not, so, I really want to continue reading this one and also wanted to share it since it's good, well unfortunately I don't know how to translate so I can only ask a request and see if someone is willing to...

Ps. This novel is also serialized and the covel is pretty!
    Polish_20211024_224637967.jpg
    Description:

Su Hang, an incognito scholar, has led many scientific breakthroughs.

This year Su Hang met Lan Zijun, known as the Goddess of the Nation. Without knowing the identity of Su Hang, the two fell inlove but they were accidentally photographed by a paparazzi/reporter.

"Lan Zijun has a boyfriend? Ye Qing jie*" (*sorry don't know what this means)

That day the whole country was shocked and was investigating the identity of Su Hang, Lan Zijun was also distressed by the exposure of her love affair.

But overnight, all the news about Su Hang dissapeared!

At the same time, as a scientific researcher, Su Hang was also appointed by the state on a new mission to the northwest for a year-long secret research. The level of confidentiality is at S!

Just before departure, it was Lan Zijun's birthday. Looking at the girl waiting by the window from a distance, Su Hang silently send a WeChat message;

"The body of seven feet is already a country, and it is difficult for Xu Qing!*" (*dunno what this means either)

"If you can wait, I will marry you in a year!"

Last edited: Nov 11, 2021
    Baldingere likes this.
  2. Hoouuujae60

Hoouuujae60 No One from Nowhere

Reading List:
    Link
    I think the author is a fan of one piece, he/she mentions it a lot throughout the novel

Also, the characters are really great, mc and fl have their own lives, they love each other but not like other c-novels that only focuses on the romance part, I think it's a realistic portrayal of how people not only has romance but also career and family in life