Spoiler Retirement Life (Ancient Transmigration)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Mynbns, Mar 19, 2020.

1. Mynbns

Mynbns Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Description:
    Four years after the end of the world, Lin Mo finally gave up running and died in a zombie tide. However, when he woke up, he found himself transmigrated. Lin Mo was very satisfied with his leisurely life after crossing. What he is most satisfied with is that he has someone who loves him. Hungry, cold, or sick, someone cares about him and protects him. For Lin Mo, at the end of his life, Cheng Yan is his little angel.

Cheng Yan, with a serious face, listening to his wife: Mn, I am.

A group of generals and soldiers: …

All servants of the palace: …

So there is a plot twist in the beginning. Lin Cheng reincarnated. He knew that there will be a tragedy that will happen in there family,he also knew that Lin Mo isnt that original anymore, he treated him like a real brother but not substitute. Cheng Yan also isnt in the previous life. So in this life LM and CY will get together.. Lin family is also selling the products that LM is making.

So here is the questions: some says that there is a "plot twist" in the end? Who is Cheng Yan? He isnt in the previous timeline so why/how did he appear in this present timeline? What will happen to their business? What will happen to Second brother? Second brother is framed in the previous timeline and got entangled with a witch girl(daughter of the primeminister) , will they get rid of her?or will they get the truth behind the frame and the witch?

Spoil me please if its okay to post spoilers here... If not I'll just delete the post

morticia_addams likes this.
  2. gnessa14

gnessa14 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link