LCD Reverend Insanity/Daoist Gu

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Sky Farrow, Apr 27, 2017.

1. Yomiel Metathronos

Yomiel Metathronos Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol This conversation though :

Thieving Heaven: I shall share my life experiences with you
    Spectral Soul: Okay.
    Thieving Heaven: I am Ben Jie Sun yada yada yada Otherworld yada yada yada
    Spectral Soul: ........
    Thieving Heaven: I want to go home yada yada yada to my fiance
    Spectral Soul: ........
    Thieving Heaven: I had high status in society because I was a Mecha operator
    Spectral soul: Meka?

Narrator: "Spectral soul Demon Venerable's eyes were shinning with deep interest."

2. Ushiyama Tatsuma

Ushiyama Tatsuma Devilish Judoka • Big Breeder ☆

Reading List:
    Link
    Along with:

"Mecha...you can think of it as a puppet,or a suit of armor.A human stays inside and manipulates it to release immense battle strength." Theiving Heaven's Will explained vaguely.

This part of the chapter really made me chuckle,wonder if Fang yuan will get to visit these other worlds to satisfy his and our curiosity once he finds out in the later part's of the story.

3. Anon Ymous

Anon Ymous Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    it's the hope and dreams of many people

Yomiel Metathronos likes this.
  4. Yomiel Metathronos

Reading List:
    Link
    A few thousand years of planning by someone with great grandmaster attainment in the Wisdom path ruined by one protagonist boi.

I usually find this annoying when reading CN cultivation or JP novels but not this time.
    Author laid the groundwork from the tiniest stone to the sturdiest pillars for Fang Yuan to pull this magnificent bastard hundreds of chapters ago.

The line: "Enemies were often the greatest teachers" is truly the best line to describe all of Fang Yuan's lives.
    Kinda reminds me of that featherman he met before he became a demonic cultivator, you know the one who killed its entire village.

5. mrttao

mrttao Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    To be fair, this was the arrangements made by the founder of wisdom path and the founder of heavenly court. She was able to predict spectral souls plot and leave the both tools and instructions for MC to be used to thwart him at the last moment. While spectral soul himself was using MC as a tool as well. Truly scary to be such a small fish, both sides were using MC as a tool in this case.

At the end, the MC's cheat is not the best one out there. So many better cheats that it is scary.

6. Yomiel Metathronos

Reading List:
    Link
    That is what I liked about this series. Can you even imagine if this were a normal cultivation series?

Ironfist Sect and mrttao like this.
  7. NeurogamiPrime

NeurogamiPrime Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    this blew me away. one of the few times that i honest to god did not see that coming. i thought he would get chased by SS DV and somehow get drawn into the dream leading mc to let him and star lady duke it out while he turned the new body into a zombie and complete that life death aperture he was researching.

8. Ironfist Sect

Ironfist Sect Catch these hands!✊✊

Reading List:
    Link
    There's no doubt this is the best novel
    After hundreds of chaps FY got a body outside of all the plans he been making
    I literally can't even imagine what would happen in the next chap or the one after

Abandon his real body and spring autumn and go explode it somehwre public to fake his death?
    Shadow sect is no more and heaven folks is hiding somehwere with no eyes. Maybe do something to his bro

Destroy spectral soul since you can't be out here soul searching the OG ?
    What can he even do with Spectral seems like a time bomb

Nothing stopping him from teleporting somewhere.

But i feel like there's still alot of benefits to acquire from where he's at. Im curious how he will try to maxmize it.
    I never believe this author for even one second to make the MC OP something will always fuck him over and he has to run or something
    Even now as it seems he has shit figured out

Yomiel Metathronos and mrttao like this.
  9. NeurogamiPrime

Reading List:
    Link
    i feel a time skip happening shortly. maybe he will abuse spectral by using the wisdom sword gu to slice away his consciousness from his memories and just steal all those 100k years of research he accumulated.

10. Ironfist Sect

Reading List:
    Link
    I gave up on this novel having timeskips where they cultivate in a cave for years

Whatever skip we get he might not get too powerful

But if he cleanly gets and runs away with the granpa's memories then maybe

11. NeurogamiPrime

Reading List:
    Link
    can the novel please let the mc actually win for once. i really liked the mc winning a Pyrrhic victory the first 200 times, but after a while it stops being fun and feels more like literary blue balls.

Ironfist Sect and Haiku575 like this.
  12. mrttao

mrttao Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I mean, he did sorta win when he got that OP body.

13. Haiku575

Haiku575 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Except it looks like he'll lose Hu Blessed Land and most of his immortal gu, and second aperture.

Ironfist Sect likes this.
  14. Moridain

Moridain Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He usually does win. Its just that 'winning' in that world means coming out ahead. Even when his plots fail he always comes out ahead in cultivation resourses, or with some powerful benefit. Like when he lost everything in central but fled with the fixed immortal travel Gu, and used it to get the Hu Blessed Land. Or when he lost the village but gained the skull and a buttload of 'talent', along with a useful helper.
    I can't think of many times I think he really, objectively lost out.

15. mrttao

mrttao Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What happened to the enslaved feathermen immortal?
    Lets wait and see what he loses. And it is still a net gain to get the effects of a rank 9 gu

Also, he was not actually using his second aperature yet, it remained as a mortal aperature that never ascended

16. Ushiyama Tatsuma

Ushiyama Tatsuma Devilish Judoka • Big Breeder ☆

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah his new body is worth way more than most his belongings if not all of em',all the dao marks installed in it will allow him to use immortal gu to their fullest extent.We've seen the effect of him using the fire cape gu and flying smoke gu in this latest chapter and they're rank five mortal gu so if he had his own gu's he'd probably be near invincible in his current realm and have rank 7 fighting strength!

Also Hei Lou Lan is most likely gonna die soon with both her relatives dead and no backing left,could be before or after they sabotage Ying Wu Xie's plan after he slips up possibly due to the alliance agreement since he's unaware of what was agreed upon,He might also be called out by the little hu immortal land spirit cause he also doesn't know much about the blessed land either or any of Fang Yuan's arrangements nor belongings for that Matter.

So many possibilities!

Oh And Fang Yuan's dreams of using Hei Lou Lans physique to Create that Super blessed land are about to be made a reality,or not!:blobpopcorn_cool:

17. Yomiel Metathronos

Reading List:
    Link
    I do not need Wisdom Path Gu to create depressing "Existential thoughts", simply by reading that chapter about Heaven's Will manipulating FY from the very beginning will suffice. Lol.

You guys know what would be funny? Ying Wu Xie suffering the consequences of Fang Yuan's previous Demonic Ways as "Fang Yuan".
    FY's is now a celeb in that world. Immortals will now investigate "Fang Yuan". Those with past grudges will come at him like swarms and form groups and alliances.
    Shadow Sect reforming is almost like a pipe dream.

Ironfist Sect likes this.
  18. Ironfist Sect

Reading List:
    Link
    Remember all his wins and spring explosion successes were thanks to being a puppet of heaven

I knew MC would be fucked over but didn't anticipate it to be this hard
    Atleast now that he has the body and soul combo he won't be a puppet anymore and his wins will be his

19. Wujigege

Wujigege *Christian*SIMP*Comedian

Reading List:
    Link
    Haha, I read too much of the MTL and now I can't read this novel for at least 3 months.
    Fang Yuan is certainly accomplished in business Dao lol

20. mrttao

mrttao Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, since FY's old zombie body is a strength path immortal and Hei Lou Lan is the ingredient necessary to upgrade it to an immortal physique, I imagine Ying Wu Xie might just sacrifice her that way.

On the other hand, he might try to make use of her as a pawn instead
    Yea, his biggest gain is true freedom. He is finally completely immune to fate.

Yomiel Metathronos likes this.