LCD Reverend Insanity/Daoist Gu

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Sky Farrow, Apr 27, 2017.

1. Ironfist Sect

Ironfist Sect Catch these hands!✊✊

Reading List:
    Link
    Although he is struggling to get back the things he had before from the fake imposter i feel much better knowing that true freedom is the biggest deal..Resources can be beuilt again
    Just look at the effort that has been put into making this body by the shadow sect and if Spectral used it it would on be half and not the soul. So it's importance is a big enough gain that the last 1000 chaps of the MC not knowing he was a puppet can be changed for a future of freedom and unpredictability against those around him. He has the memories of the next 500 years it ain't like it left
    Lack of spring autumn means he doesn't have a safety net like before but it's rate of success was boosted thanks to heaven anyway and is more of a threat now.

mrttao likes this.
  2. Wujigege

Wujigege *Christian*SIMP*Comedian

Reading List:
    Link
    Fan Yuan makes you feel bad for his enemies at times lol.
    Then again it is a cruel world, if he doesn't crush them, you can see them trying to crush and betray him eg Hei Loulan

Last edited: Jul 1, 2019
    mrttao likes this.
  3. mrttao

mrttao Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    IIRC it was mentioned he already transformed his soul to be an otherworldly demon soul. Even if it was not initially. He is the inventor of soul path after all.

Deleted member 89812 likes this.
  4. Ushiyama Tatsuma

Ushiyama Tatsuma Devilish Judoka • Big Breeder ☆

Reading List:
    Link
    I remember that part, his soul was actually only half-transformed into an Otherworldly demon soul even with all the effort he put into the endeavor.He visited every Venerable's inheritance only to arrive at the conclusion of making and refining the Sovereign immortal Fetus Gu to completely escape Heavens Will's Reach,only for it to be snatched by our MC Fāngyuán.I honestly feel for Spectral Soul lmao,all the effort and years he put into that.

Deleted member 89812 and mrttao like this.
  5. Wujigege

Wujigege *Christian*SIMP*Comedian

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, sadly this is the issue with novels without some intangible overseeing being.
    The protagonist gets away with whatever crap he pulls.
    It is nice for a while but gets pretty boring fast.
    At least, in this, the protagonist needs to have a bottomline because there are consequences if he overreaches.
    I really hope his transmigration is explained instead of stories that dont even bother to explain.
    I am not a fan of fate, so it is nice to see an Asian story that isnt saying" if fated" every few sentences.
    Although let us be honest, this story is a misdirection, fate and luck are the same.
    This story simply is against fate but supports luck.
    Luck is just controllable fate.

6. Ushiyama Tatsuma

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah it's why the nerf didn't hit as hard for me as most,when you truly think about the freedom he's gained and what it actually means for someone in the Gu immortal World,Not having Heavens Will meddling in all of your business and wrecking all the profit and power you could've possibly obtained with it's fairness and impartiality Bullshit,That along with FY's wits and knowledge of events that could happen in the future (even though i doubt this'll really help since it's already been changed and messed with so much.) there really can be no bigger advantage in such a world!

looking forward to all the big stunts he'll continue to pull off now more successfully than ever!

Last edited: Jul 1, 2019
  7. Ushiyama Tatsuma

Reading List:
    Link
    Depends on how hard he can really scheme what with him being a day old,we'll have to see in the coming chapters.

8. mrttao

mrttao Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    His original body was a day old, but he is a shard of the original. A bigger issue is the amnesia he suffers
    Hell no, never explain the magic. Also there is literally nothing to explain. People reincarnate, that is a thing in setting. They don't even all reincarnate from the same world. thieving heaven was not from earth but from another world entirely.
    huh, ok. so if he successfully created an otherworldly demon body he would have the body and half a soul so he would be 3/4th otherworldly demon?

9. Ushiyama Tatsuma

Reading List:
    Link
    My guess is The Sovereign immortal fetus gu has the ability to make someone a complete Otherworldly demon due to it being Something that shouldn't exist in the world, it's explains why heavens will kept trying to obstruct and kill Spectral soul while he was creating/refining the immortal gu and finally let out a howl filled with unwillingness and resignation.

Idk if you're aware of this or not but the reason why Otherworldly Demons have the ability to change the past and "defy fate" is because their bodies contain hidden special Dao marks given to them by the world they originated from. Its why Only they have the ability to change the past, while natives can't actually change anything even if they somehow return to the past."Half Otherworldly Demons", On the other hand, have the ability to change "Fate", but at the same time, they are still influenced by "Fate". Heavens Will still has a grasp on "Half Otherworldly Demons" and can influence, suppress, or control them.

A complete foreign body and soul is needed to escape "Heavens Will", and that my friend,is what Immortal Fetus Gu Grants the user...i think. :whistle:

10. penprog

penprog Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just got to chapter 1025 and I just want to gush about this novel for a second. I love the entire premise, I love the execution, it's all perfect. Who would consider that a novel about magic bugs would be one of the best written. Fang Yuan is such a genius bastard but there are other characters that are genius bastards too! This is what makes the novel great and better than other novels. The side characters and the antagonists don't take Fang Yuan's shit lying down and they aren't idiots. And then even with his crazy ass schemes he still manages to get himself thrown into the craziest shit storms and he manages to weasel his way out by being a bad ass bastard.

And now he is actually just fighting fate itself. I've been struggling with Fang Yuan for so long that now I actually hate fate and the heavenly court as much as Spectral Soul does.

11. Ironfist Sect

Ironfist Sect Catch these hands!✊✊

Reading List:
    Link
    Can't wait to see the buffs to the new body's aperture
    This is the most shocked he has been

12. Ushiyama Tatsuma

Reading List:
    Link
    Besides the Unintelligent and Dull-witted old coots from the Heavenly Court ofcourse.Only reason they've been able to continue their seemingly interminable existence for so long in the Gu world is because of the Massive Warehouses each filled with a million years of resources that their predecessors accumulated and left for them to keep pumping out Gu Immortals after the Rank nines passed on in order stay as the human races Overlord,Oh and not to forget their over-reliance on The Heaven Overseeing Tower.

Their previous generations and the 3 Venerable's might've been impressive but they're currently nothing more than a shadow of their former selves and shall soon be annihilated!

13. mrttao

mrttao Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well now, cliffhanger about how utterly awesome the immortal aperture of his new body is. I expected it to be awesome right away.

My personal guess is that his new body is somehow a combo of all 10 immortal physiques at once maybe?

Anyways, recall when an aperture is born, it is born populated by plants, animals, and gu based on the person's dao marks. Considering his extreme quantity of dao marks of all kinds it should be filled with resources, probably moreso than his two previous blessed lands combined.

The main loss is dang hun mountain. And the risk of losing lou po valley

14. DJSASH

DJSASH Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone have the link of new story related to reverand insanity?
    (The story about a kid with vigorous true martial physique and hope gu...).
    Pls reply >_<

Last edited: Jul 3, 2019
  15. pastlover

pastlover Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Fang Yuan getting the semi rank 9 immortal gu wasn't meant to be because author planned to kill FY but due to protests of the readers, he continued to make FY alive.

16. penprog

penprog Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    >Fang Yuan laughed, he told Little Hu Immortal some important details as he told her to use plan B section C.

how many plans does this guy have lmao

Yomiel Metathronos likes this.
  17. mrttao

mrttao Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When you have The Rank 9 Wisdom Gu... a lot.
    Plans for days

18. Ushiyama Tatsuma

Reading List:
    Link
    “Fang Yuan! You will end up in my hands one day, by then, I will pull out all of your tendons, I will use every inch of flesh and skin on your body to refine the sovereign immortal fetus Gu again!!”

Aye keep dreaming my guy,FY's gonna be like sike every step of the way.Stay gritting your teeth till they break in the end.

Yomiel Metathronos and mrttao like this.
  19. mrttao

mrttao Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think this is the only xianxia I ever read where the MC actually lost his initial starting cheat item

Yomiel Metathronos likes this.
  20. Sky Farrow

Sky Farrow 天外之魔

Reading List:
    Link