Spoiler Reverend Insanity/Daoist Gu

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Sky Farrow, May 25, 2017.

1. Lilix66

Lilix66 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Its better if you read all of it yourself, but if u really want to know
    1. There's a new transmigrator? What's he up to? tbh this one kinda like a random side character, if i remember right, he got himself heavenly thief inheritance but killed by the uncle that helped him but somehow his soul survive and parasiting in that uncle body (?) i can't remember much about them
    2. The regional walls seem to be gone. What happened? this is kinda the start of the grand era, so the wall gone, cant remember but have something to do with earth artilleries
    3. Who's Ziwei and why do people call her a stalker? fairy ziwei was best wisdom immortal in heavenly court's, well shes really good in calculating stuff like location etc
    4. So Fate gu was also responsible for human superiority. Have the fortunes of the other races started looking up? Sounds like there are more of them becoming gu masters. hmm they still weaker than human but most of them pledge loyalty to fang yuan now basically they have no other choice but also the best choice for now
    5. What's Hei Luo Lan, her aunt, and NBN up to? hei lou lan still going around battling in northern plain, she hide her identity tho. her aunt dead, ning bing still hiding in earth trench and cultivating
    6. Can you name and describe any notable allies/pawns of FY currently? sheng shan, lu weiyin, both are quasi venerable rank 8. non human in 2 heavens, wu clan from southern, fang clan from western are his allies now and ofc eastern sea basically his subordinate now, well he did say anyone can join his group now without any restriction and can come and go so we can say 2 heavens and 5 regions are his pawns
    7. Have the Shang clan allied with FY? cant remember, i think no, maybe secretly
    8. Who's Weiyin? he is someone who inherit paradise's inheritance
    9. Why do people hate Feng Jiu Ge? who do u mean? well he did help fang yuan in fate battle and he could be said demonic immortal now

2. Obarou

Obarou Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I started reading this novel recently(at ch.184 currently), but I stopped cause I heard that the author once said that he might kill Fang Yuan, is that true?

3. Lilix66

Reading List:
    Link
    author changed his mind bc fans did not agree, but i read he might kill him if it's necessary cmiiw

4. kuro106

kuro106 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    2 questions:
    When Shang Clan appears again?
    When Shang Xi Ci became Inmortal?

5. Lilix66

Reading List:
    Link
    I dont know you are in what chapter.. they are super clan so they are mentioned here and there, they appear in war that involved southern region like chasing after fang yuan when he scam wu clan, fight for dreamland, fate war, etc.
    Xinci became immortal in chapter 2289

6. kuro106

kuro106 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm in ch. 674, I still have faith MC will fuck her xD

7. Mercy

Mercy ...

Reading List:
    Link
    I dont remember was there ever sex in the novel lol?
    Or did u just say fuck her as in beat her up or sth

8. Lilix66

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol if we dont know he has lover in past live, i would think he is asexual. Nothing remotely close to love is in fang yuan's mind till now.
    I do have my suspicion since
    He gave her inheritance about doing good deed gu or something. Dunno if this is his scheme or there's another meaning. I doubt it but who knows?

9. LordKarsus

LordKarsus Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So, what's the current situation with respect to other Rank 9s, and surpassing Rank 9?

Who / what are the major enemies?

I'm at 940... And I think I may have to rest for a while. Almost burned a week getting to this point.

10. LordKarsus

Reading List:
    Link
    Couple of more questions:
    • What's the deal with "People who've escaped fate" vs Fang Yuan?
    • What happens to Hu Immortal Land? (should've just moved it like the Star land)
    • What zombie revival method does he choose? (The mixed life / death thing sounded promising)
    • Why are there multiple venerables still alive - or is he bouncing around time some?
    • What happened with the Purple Mountain Fake Monarch dude?
    Also:
    • Where are you guys reading the novel, past the currently translated point? Did you guys find a better machine translation or something?

Last edited: May 12, 2019
  11. Wujigege

Wujigege *Christian*SIMP*Comedian

Reading List:
    Link
    Moving Hu Immortal Blessed Land would be stupid because the crane sect and Spirit also are connected to the Blessed Land.
    That is how he transports the guts gu.
    He will move the mountain and resources but forfeit the Blessed Land.
    About reading ahead, it is obviously Machine translation.
    Also, all the Venerables are dead. The novel is filled with history lessons.
    The fate thing is not clear but since Fang Yuan is an otherworldly demon. He should be strongly connected to fate or rather be immune to it.
    Maybe he can alter fate. It has not been revealed in the translations.
    The novel is over 2100 chapters and ongoing so machine translation will give you a lot of information if everything doesn't get lost in translation lol. Be careful as you might end up reading fan fiction
    [​IMG]

LordKarsus likes this.
  12. LordKarsus

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks. btw, does anyone have a link to the RAWs?

Also, why is Spring & Autumn Cicada useless after Fate Gu is destroyed? Range reduced, or it just can't function without Fate?

.. Why were some people escaped from fate?

Last edited: May 12, 2019
  13. Wujigege

Reading List:
    Link
    I know that Fang Yuan is most likely the reason that his brother escaped his fate of death. I don't think the Spring Autumn Cicada has anything to do with fate.
    I am simply saying that Fang Yuan is an alien.
    The thieving Venerable is the same as him so he can inherit his inheritances... for lack of a better world.
    Find the Chinese name and search it on Google or go to Lnmtl or Comrademao website

14. LordKarsus

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there info on what happen to Mo Yao's original, considering that Bo Qing is still around?

I also want to know if he ever got a food path inheritance. lol.

Although something like that might've helped find solutions for his new body's food needs.

15. Wujigege

Reading List:
    Link
    You should quote people or mention them using @ + their usernames.

I don't recall who is Mo Yao or Bo Qing sadly.
    Do you mean the guy with fate gu who got sold and bought like commodity and the female transmigrator?

16. LordKarsus

Reading List:
    Link
    I try not to inconvenience people directly by mentioning them and having them get a notification (usually).

Mo Yao was the refiner whose will manipulated Fang Yuan into a becoming a zombie, and Bo Qing was the husband she was fighting to save. And yet, it seems Bo Qing was one of the clones of the gloomy venerable? Sounds awkward.

--

Did we hear more about the hairyman refiner who left his inheritance to the young hairyman? (and what happened to that inheritance)?

17. Wujigege

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't recall Bo Qing being a clone but both are dead.
    Well, technically Mo Yao can revive since her will still exists.
    This story is like an epic, most characters are not mentioned every chapter not even Fan Yuan so no talk about the Hairy man
    Sending a message without a quote or mention is the same as putting a message in a bottle and putting it on the sea.
    Contact someone directly, humans are social creatures.
    It is not a bother unless the person has a mental illness

18. Lilix66

Reading List:
    Link
    Rank 9 so far : ju yang, constellation, gloomy (but he is unconcious) and fang yuan. About surpassing rank 9 still no progress. Fang yuan enemies are the venerables basically

Fang yuan use paragon gu body, by using some kind of gu to switch his body from that zombie body to this one. Not alive, it was just their will, although much later some will resurrect. Purple monarch die.
    Reading at lnmtl.com
    bc the river of time is a mess now that the fate destroyed so its kinda hard to pin point the destination for cicada to go back. Only demon from beyond the heaven can escape fate since they arent restrained by fate in this world

In the end mo yao's plan failed, and bo qing is gloomy's clone, so he was actually faking it with the love and all, he was just using mo yao.
    He got them

LordKarsus likes this.
  19. LordKarsus

Reading List:
    Link
    In Chapter 963, Bo Qing is moving around as an Immortal Zombie. Seems his failure to ascend to Rank 9 resulted in him forever staying a quasi-Venerable Zombie instead.

In 966, you find out (as far as I can tell), that the soul in Bo Qing's body isn't his, but Mo Yao's? Thus creating a weakness?

And in 995... FY is at the zombie's body, but manages to not wake it up, and steals all its immortal Gu.

997, Bo Qing wakes up and realizes that he's been robbed. lol

1000, he's basically been enslaved, because he no longer has his Wisdom path defenses, and other people can target the remnants of his wife's soul that's in his body.

1016, it's revealed that Bo Qing is a soul fragment of Gloomy Soul Venerable.

Last edited: May 14, 2019
  20. Wujigege

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, I didn't recall that. I kind of look at most characters as being part of an anthology series since they do not get mentioned after a while.
    You know like that clan with the female genius who tried to capture him and the other clan with the female who is great at business.
    I believe it was Tie clan and Shang clan respectively.
    When you said clone, I was thinking something more nefarious: the same way you have hairy men passing off as humans. I am looking forward to more light being shade on the Thieving Venerable

LordKarsus likes this.