LCD Revolution of the 8th Class Mage

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by falcon92, Oct 12, 2016.

1. patcan3609

patcan3609 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Assuming he'll have one ^

2. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone getting the xianxia vibe from R8CM?

Last edited: Nov 12, 2016
  3. Sosseres

Sosseres Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Seems like everyone's interests (except the other princes) align thus far. They want to buy his loyalty, he wants the goods they want to buy him with. He just needs time to grow into his power at this time. That way he can then switch allegiance without getting killed off, problem is the new faction will be wary of somebody that already double-crossed people.

Last edited: Nov 12, 2016
  4. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    When you are the 8th class magician, people are more than willing to suck you up, lest you decide to waste them. Now Ian needs time to grow, but once he has the book, he can go and screw everyone's life up, i hope he starts to gather all the artifacts.

5. Sosseres

Reading List:
    Link
    The book isn't of major help to him short term. He spent years on it in his previous life and got time magic from it. He will have to spend more years to get something major out of it. The problem is that he can't power spells of that level currently, he needs to grow his mana pool more than anything else. The book is a minor treasure short term while being the best one long term.

6. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    Well i hope that he can use some stuff inside to deter others first, something low cost but looks intimidating. Speaking of spies, any other possible dark organisations existing with mind control and child soldiers other than the Coldwood Empire (they sounded like those kind of shits with intro of Celicia) to tackle the MC soon? He is after all a potential tool stated by the geniuses in ivory tower.

7. Evilnemesis7

Evilnemesis7 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Heh, I wonder how Ian will deal with the tower.
    Will he fake being a stupid but magical genius boy and bid his time while he's a student of the tower?

That seems to be the best course of action, if those big wigs consider him uncontrollable they'll just kill him before he becomes a real threat.

8. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    Why do i think they will try and gift him and act like bunch of pedo..... of course this is a lot better than the usual brainwash and mind control... sort of.

Really am praying that the tools besides the book are something to boost his mana pool

9. Evilnemesis7

Reading List:
    Link
    Pretty sure they'll go that route, he's a child. Give them stuff and they'll love you. Families often have that one uncle who always comes with a gift when he visits, of course he's the favourite uncle :D Too bad for them, he'll take and take and take... Their gifts will be rewarded with a dagger in the back.

I don't know, about the mana pool. He's already made contact with his future potion provider in the form of the father/son combo in the hopes that he gets his own custom-fitted enhancing potion(s).

It could very well be that there's only the book on some random pedestal in this secret place with nothing else. I mean, this is time is a space-time magic book. There's no need to be anything else in there, the thing is valuable enough.

10. Sosseres

Reading List:
    Link
    Last chapter explicitly stated that there was other stuff there. So something else is there, which explains why he goes there before he can protect the book if it is discovered.

11. GateOfD

GateOfD Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Would rather he make a harem instead of arresting all the woman he's coming across

12. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    That depends, if they want his d**k or his head...

13. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    No more time travelling for MC lol, not like he needs it...

14. Sosseres

Reading List:
    Link
    It is a good overarching plot line. Does other see the text? Is it one use per book? Can he write a new book? And so on. A lot of interesting questions possible to answer in slow periods of the overall plot.

15. Rangle

Rangle Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    MC might be adopting dragon characteristics. He's starting to feel satisfaction by getting treasures. I wonder if the vanished gold dragon chants actually did something to his body.

16. StampedingSquirrel

StampedingSquirrel Unstoppable Sciuridae

Reading List:
    Link
    Now that is something I didn't think of. It would be interesting, but I doubt that would be true, because maybe he would remember the golden dragon words he learned to cast the time-related magic if he started to become dragon-esque. If he somehow remembers those words in the future, I may start believing your hypothesis.

17. Sheepo

Sheepo 『Pyoo's Fated One』

Reading List:
    Link
    He's aiming for an elixir with "dragon" in its name... we all know where this is going... either dragonewt or full transformation

18. Rangle

Rangle Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, at least something dragonlike. It's just a theory but maybe the book has a curse that makes the reader(s) non human.

19. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahh politics at play, how nice ~

20. Evilnemesis7

Reading List:
    Link
    Just you wait, Ian will clean up this tower real soon. Reap all the goodies and money!