LCD Revolution of the 8th Class Mage

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by falcon92, Oct 12, 2016.

1. KingOfMangonia

KingOfMangonia [The Progenitor] [The Mango] [Logic]

Reading List:
    Link
    nope, i am just really tired, and unable to sound good right now... i should really go to sleep at a better time... wow my grammar is taking a huge hit... wtf is wrong with me rn... I really need some help..

2. Linbe

Linbe New member

Reading List:
    Link
    Grammar being bad is not that a bad thing especially in Nuf....even my grammar level was decreased due to Nuf...

3. KingOfMangonia

KingOfMangonia [The Progenitor] [The Mango] [Logic]

Reading List:
    Link
    i find myself someone who puts grammar at a high degree of importance, so seeing it fall in a matter of seconds sickens me somewhat...

4. Neiri

Neiri Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    he is an old man(libido all gone) timetravelled to his 10 year old body(biological factors not there yet) plus focused on revenge.

Also this isn't japanese novel (different society, different values.....and taboos(10 yr old romance with an older woman)) . Not to mention the woman tried to kidnap him and most likely harm his mother(only one he cared about) Hopefully, stuffs like romance happen after a certain age. He is also wary of betrayal so befriending an foreign spy is the last person he would befriend and unlike the alchemist(only hate him because of past trauma) have little chance of being in his side.

Last edited: Dec 4, 2016
  5. Sosseres

Sosseres Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Interesting that he didn't mention that he knew the maids were spies. Standard is inserting spies into the servants of a person.

6. Evilnemesis7

Evilnemesis7 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Interesting dynamic with the Princess. Could be that the Tower would very much prefer a puppet who's not a magician. There's a danger in ever having royals with magic powers as that could upset the balance.

7. Neiri

Neiri Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    it is practiced that some known spies are left alone to be fed with wrong information or be manipulated or be observed to know who are other spies. Spies are useless once they are discovered.

Douglas hang around Ian for too long. Ivory tower name suits the mages perfectly.

Last edited: Dec 15, 2016
  8. Evilnemesis7

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes I'm sure that when people are tested the whole crew of the most powerful mages are there :rolleyes:
    Really looking to the next chapter(s) and see how they play their hands.

9. Evilnemesis7

Reading List:
    Link
    Oops, I guess no hiding his power. Magic sometime control the user and not the way around.

10. Neiri

Neiri Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That gonna sting to their pride.

11. Evilnemesis7

Reading List:
    Link
    Absolutely SAVAGE!

Hah, this Tower Lord... On the contrary, you don't need a lot of time. You need to act RIGHT now. Because if you wait, it's quite obvious he'll be stronger than you and then what plans can you realistically have?

UnknownSaint171 likes this.
  12. falcon92

falcon92 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    that shows how he is blinded by greed

he just said that the MC isn't a dog that can but a leash on, BUT A DAMN WOLF!!!!
    AN ALPHA WOLF!!!!!

13. expertsource

expertsource Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There's an idea that keeps bugging. Even though Ragnar's name is mentioned and he's shown up many times, we still didn't see his inner thoughts at all. So,

What if Ragnar retained his memories too?

Ragnar was the closest person or maybe the only person when Ian cast the dragon spell. So, could it be that he also remembers everything, thus he doesn't show up in front of Ian at all. We also, suspiciously, still don't know any of his inner thoughts.

What if the dragon chant spell is an AOE spell or something that affects all the near area?

Mc absolutely doesn't know how the dragon chants work. He even hadn't known if the spell was going to work in the first place.

So I think this is quite possible.

14. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    I really hope that that is the case, I am sort of sick of seeing only the protag getting a redo. Lets see how Ragnar will react and how Ian beats his teeth out.
    I ROFLed on the part when the bitch gets rekted, knew it was a plot, the tower lord and Ragnar goes together really well, both being manipulative bastards.

In the past I still think, in a 10^-23 chance, that Ragnar is good but gone mad thanks to Ian. After a good long read since chapter 30+, definitely Ragnar is a piece of shit.

15. Evilnemesis7

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh boy poor Mom... Right into the lioness den. Preview of the next chapter says it all, be strong!

16. falcon92

falcon92 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    MOTHER!!!!
    now it is your turn!!!
    shut those b**** mouth!!!

this is how I think the author and the translator are like after this chapter
    [​IMG]

I don't know why
    but I really don't want this crown price to become friends with the MC

17. Evilnemesis7

Reading List:
    Link
    Well it was surprisingly tame, I guess that's noble society for you.

18. Neiri

Neiri Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He is Fenrir. The original Scandinavian tradition.

19. Dori

Dori CDLevit.

Reading List:
    Link
    Finaly caught up withe translator.

I'm begining to like the prince. Still, I'm wondering if he'll be able to change his inferiority complex and become a god ruler. In a way, he seems similar with the 5th prince.

I'm curious to see what will be the mc's realtionship with the princess and, if that girl who had the magic artefact will reappear in the novel as a important character.

UnknownSaint171 likes this.
  20. Evilnemesis7

Reading List:
    Link
    Realistically, it would take quite a long time for the Crown Prince to catch up on the all the education required to be a good ruler. If his father dies by assassination in order to put the 5th Prince on the throne pretty quickly even if Ragnar is stopped by Ian it still does not change the fact that Crown Prince could most probably be pretty ineffectual as a ruler.
    Ragnar might just be a better ruler for the general populace but Ian is not really a politician or someone who cares very much about others so he won't or can't see that possibility. He just knows he was betrayed by Ragnar which he considered a friend?(Can't recall) He will do everything he can to stop the 5th Prince.

There's also the very possibility that because this is a novel and not really grounded in reality. The Crown Prince has a pretty good intellect and will just do like all good students do and just be a sponge and suck all the knowledge when he actively decides to further his education. Learn years of curriculum on various subjects that require the entirety of a childhood and much of early adulthood in just a few years (y)