Resolved Rich family dog blood plot

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by sixone7, Feb 23, 2023.

1. sixone7

sixone7 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Looking for a novel, but I only remember some plot points... Not sure if it's BL or BG, but I'm more inclined to think that it's BL. The novel is completely translated.

The ML's family is rich, and there's rich people drama involved. The ML's mom died when he was young and he has a step mom (his father's mistress) and step sibling. It was revealed that the biological father of the ML is actually his uncle who has been missing for many years (I think). Either that or the ML's mom cheated with the uncle. There's some dog blooded plot behind the mom's marriage and death, but i don't remember exactly what it is.

MC finds out that the uncle became a monk at a temple when MC was visiting a friend in a different city.

MC and ML get married? On the day of the marriage, the uncle visits ML's family and poison them so they won't kick up a fuss at the wedding ceremony. But they don't die.

The ML's step sister does drugs, and gets her father hooked onto drugs. She controls her father and gets money and company shares from him by holding his drug stash hostage. She also attends an o*gy and gets found out by her mom (ML's stepmom). I think she gets arrested but doesn't go to jail cuz she's pregnant. Also, I think the family getting addicted to drugs might have been a ML's plot....

Thanks for reading!

Last edited: Feb 24, 2023
  2. Visei

Visei Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. sixone7

sixone7 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link