Rip to all the novels I’ve started but forgot about whilst waiting for more chapters

Discussion in 'Novel General' started by Raven Evernight, May 30, 2021.

1. Mysticant

Mysticant Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm, I probably should make a habit to keep track of books I would like to continue. I usually just keep like 5-10 on the top of my head as an active reading list till I get sick of them. The rest is just read till the current translation point, if better just read the MTL till that stop point or till the end. Nowadays, I just read anything that is either at least 50% complete in my opinion to completed even if they are just MTL. The rest I just bury them and if I find them again I find them, otherwise not much is loss in my opinion. I kind of feel bad for the authors that just start writing and need continuous support, but I am just a lazy person. (||| / _/)

Raven Evernight likes this.
  2. Yakinori

Yakinori Human

Reading List:
    Link
    Sometimes when I read the new updates after a long time, I feel like I should reread from the start.

3. Dokja6116

Dokja6116 not suspicious

Reading List:
    Link
    I just leave them out and wait till they're ripe
    rinse and repeat

4. StDuck

StDuck Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The worst is when you don’t remember what the story is and have to restart it

5. kurokitsune8

kurokitsune8 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    omg same, this happened when I was trying to add novels to my reading list and I clearly remembered reading a bl novel between a prince and his royal consort who isn't accepted by the ML's family but the ML fell for MC after at first treating badly and using him.
    I have tried to remember the name for far too long, I don't wanna give up on it, I even remember the cover pic of the novel and yet I can't remember the name. T T I really really want to remember.

6. aShinyVaporeon

aShinyVaporeon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have this stupid long "shelved" list of novels that I've been waiting to catch up to but keep delaying. Luckily I've got all their names written down, otherwise I'm sure I'd only remember the titles of about half of them.

7. incaendo

incaendo Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That's how I started to read Chinese novels raw hahaha... :LOL:
    (tbh I have to thank web novels for improving my command of Mandarin)

I just couldn't bear the agony of waiting for another 200 chapters to be translated when the story was so good. :cry: