Question Romance in regressor instruction manual

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by RatedOverr, Apr 29, 2022.

1. RatedOverr

RatedOverr Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Starting reading it, enjoying it as of right now but as an avid romance enjoyer and specifically reading it for the action/romance side of it how does said romance progress? Right now I am feeling really conflicted as while I want to push through and find out myself, I am worried that the romance will be more along the lines of the MC only entering relationships because of the benefits e.g. gaining an ally rather than having actual romantic affection.

can someone clear this up for me, does he have feelings for his lover(s) or is he just being manipulative (in a sense) and dating them due to the benefits it brings? If he enters relationships because of benefits, does he eventually gain feelings for them or does this never occur?

2. CryDye

CryDye Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He enters multiple relationships due to benefits but I don't think he ever fell in love (If that's what you're talking about)

RatedOverr likes this.
  3. RatedOverr

RatedOverr Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah that's what I was asking, massive shame was hoping he would have some feelings. I was enjoying it but guess I will drop it. Thanks for answering so quickly!

4. All novels god

All novels god Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read the novel till chapter 500 and he has multiple fl and lots of god gets involved and it was fun how the mc turns demon and fights with the regressor of course it as all acting .