Recommendations Romance please!!!

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by SandTeedal, Mar 3, 2023.

?

Do you mind it when the couple have conflict that could have been easily avoided

1. Yes (it makes me violent)

80.0%
  2. Not really

20.0%
  1. SandTeedal

SandTeedal Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just recently started reading a manhua, the wicked wife of a scheming CEO. The premise of it is whatever, but I LOVED the interactions between the two leads.
    They are communicating, ML is not making any decisions that affect the two of them without consulting MC, there are no stupid understandings because we're COMMUNICATING, being vulnerable, honest, willing to help each other with their problems and goals.
    Just a good, healthy relationship.

So please recommend novels, manhuas, whatever where the two leads act like they are adults that they say they are. Only BGs please.

And thank you in advance for reading and for your help. I won't have to consume dogblood anymore

jlkawaii and Razolina like this.
  2. May Our Dreams Come True

May Our Dreams Come True Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There's a few I've read and watched, although romance may not be the focus in the following list, but the romance should meet your requirements... Some of the below may not be complete.

Novels:
    My Evil Imperial Wife is Too Arrogant (cultivation/xianxia)
    I Married a Disabled Tyrant After Transmigrating (low-key cultivation/xianxia)
    Demon Wang's Golden Favourite Fei (low-key cultivation/xianxia. There is a slight misunderstanding due to their hidden identities that's brought up near the middle of the novel, but the moment the issue was brought up, it was resolved in like one or two chapters and it wasn't really angsty)
    Divine Doctor: Daughter of the First Wife (historical)
    When a Snail Falls in Love (modern crime, recommend the novel if you can find it translated, but the romance depicted in drama was also pretty good and was a mostly faithful adaptation of the first half of the novel)
    A Slight Smile is Very Charming (modern uni setting, also adapted into cdrama)
    The Young Lady of the General's House (historical)

Manhua/manhwa/manga:
    Lights, Camera, Love! (modern celebrity setting)
    The Monstrous Duke's Adopted Daughter (historital)
    Sweat and Soap (modern)
    Villainess in Love (historical)
    The Scandalous Proposal (modern)
    Daytime Star (on webtoon for free. Modern celebrity. Ok, so there was this one misunderstanding that lasted like... 5 chapters maybe in the middle and made me go UGH BUUUUT everything else was worth it.)
    A Villainess No More (historical)
    Touch Your Heart (modern lawyer/celebrity setting. Also a kdrama. Mmmmmm there was a scene towards the end that made my roll my eyes but it was handled really well and worth it)
    Empress of Another World (historical)
    Another Typical Fantasy Romance (historical/fantasy)
    Miss Not-so Sidekick (historical fantasy comedy)
    She May Not Be Cute (modern)

And if you want dramas, here's my list:
    https://mydramalist.com/list/3bgwrbY4

Coffea to Ell and SandTeedal like this.
  3. ALth3A

ALth3A 【Farming lv14】【Cooking lv30】【Crafting lv18】

Reading List:
    Link
    SandTeedal likes this.
  4. SandTeedal

Reading List:
    Link
    I watched a slight is very charming in school!
    I hated the main leads then. I'll try the novel though. Thank you for the recommendations.

Thank you so much but not exactly what I was hoping for.

5. Razolina

Razolina Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I hated them in both!!!!!!
    like what with making her work without paying her ??????
    it's not like he lack money so I worry for her future
    plus she was always fine with whatever he does
    another big thing they said she was smart and all but we never actually saw it he was thee one always doing every thing Ughh I hate them allllll

BUT! the movie is cool though ~ he was smart he was genius but he was still human, he made mistakes, he gets frustrated, and he is humble! he treats her as an equal and tries to share his world with her instead of acting like a teenager and try to show her a cool fake façade of his

SandTeedal likes this.
  6. SandTeedal

Reading List:
    Link
    Sounds blood pressure inducing, no thank you.

I can't remember the plot to be honest. It was a long time ago and I wasn't paying attention even then.

Razolina likes this.