Japanese Romeo & Cinderella

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by Deleted member 336322, Apr 6, 2021.

1. Deleted member 336322

Deleted member 336322 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    URL (can’t link, you can get the actual novel on eBay, and I can’t pay so you don’t have to translate)
    No NU link
    Why I want this novel translated:
    This novel is the novelization of the popular song “Romeo and Cinderella” by doriko feat. Hatsune Miku. I really want to read it since I love the song, but sadly, I can’t make my own purchases and I can’t read Japanese. I am in a bit of a pickle, but I just want to recommend this to translators. I can’t pay for anything (I don’t have PayPal) so don’t ask. But these novels are in fact, real, and I would love to see a translation if possible. There are other Vocaloid song novels such as Sakura no Ame, Fire Flower, Paradichlorobenzene, Echo, Cendrillion, Kokoro, and so much more, but I’d want this one more than any other one because I love this song. Just a btw, I am new so I may have questions that are weird but feel free to inform me if my questions are irregular so I know that’s not how you do it :)
    Anyway, have a good day my friends~

2. Kurotsubaki

Kurotsubaki Reincarnation of the Seven Deadly Sins

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, there's novel from Romeo & Cinderella? And kokoro?! Nice
    The novel i know adapted from song is seven deadly sins series from Akuno-P

3. Deleted member 336322

Reading List:
    Link
    Yep there is! I like the evillious Chronicles and I am currently reading the original sin story novel. I hope one day these other novels get translated/fan translated bc I love these songs~

4. Deleted member 336322

Reading List:
    Link
    anyone interested in translating??