LCD Royal Roader on My Own

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Anon2.0, Oct 11, 2017.

Tags:
  1. jacobpaige

jacobpaige Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree with the TL, the MC is a moron for not prepping for the mutant wolf fight properly before making the deal with the slave trader.

Why wouldn't he just buy a magic scroll or something capable of one-shotting it? He could probably afford it with the amount of money he had at the start, and it'd be much safer than his current plan. Much less likely to level him over 10 too.

So, why did the mines that have a level limit of 10, have a promotion quest for miners that's basically guaranteed to level you over 10 if you manage to survive it? Are you just expected to live in the mines for the rest of your life and never go out?

Yeah, its one of the many things that makes it hard to like this series.

2. Fofofo

Fofofo Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I ment more in the general sense, questing and just experiencing life, fighting evil things and whatnot, he's bound to get bored enough to get awesome magic skills in 500+ years, but I'm guessing none of that will happen, the author is all over the place, not thinking things through at all and just adding things as afterthoughts on top of a bunch of mistakes..

I liked the premise but not the execution, gonna have to stop reading this one.

Paps likes this.
  3. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, I think I'll probably wind up dropping it too. You might try Life Mission. It had a similar premise, but with far more people playing the game. I can't remember why I dropped it though.

Paps likes this.
  4. Paps

Paps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Life Mission is great but I need to binge read it to actually enjoy it if not the progress feel to slow for me. I am reading this novel so far just because as you mentioned before there are a lot of inconsistencies in whats supposed to be a fact and whet the MC does. Besides I am not seeing how the author is conciliating the two worlds, so in all this time what has he done in Real life worth something and I really hope he doesn't guet back with his ex at all. And all the fuss about his family how does that affects him???

5. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    Since he was planning to knock his agility up above his strength, why didn't he buy a weapon with a higher stat requirement? I'm sure there was one with a 50-70pt requirement that he could have bought instead that would have been significantly better than the noob sword that he actually bought. If he was willing to splurge a bit more, he could even have bought some stat boosting items to push the envelope even more, or just gotten a weapon with the 50-70 pt requirement that was also enchanted with something like Slow, Sleep, Stun, Confusion or Homing.

So, basically, if I'm understanding how endurance and toughness work, and if the game was never really balanced with the assumption that people would have those two stats, and if he spends some time getting hit by things that won't kill him, he'll eventually be immune to all damage from all sources. O Joy.

You know, since he's the only player, basically everything he does is going to set a record. I wonder why he's so stupid that he hasn't realized that yet. He could save himself a heck of a lot of trouble if he did.

So, did he bring the slave into the tunnel with him? If so, why? He's far too weak to be useful. If not, then why didn't he put him to work in the mine? Or arrange lodging for him? Or, you know, not completely forget his existence immediately after acquiring him.

Yeah, he's definitely going to tame whatever this is. Probably use it as a mount too.

6. userunfriendly

userunfriendly A Wild Userunfriendly Appears!

Reading List:
    Link
    I love this story. Guilty Pleasure.

7. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    The story writing by the author is poor and sometimes he has the tendency to forget the things he wrote before (like, just a few sentences!) and ending up screwing the entire shit. But after reading so many xianxias, Jp wns and Kr wns, I learn to park my brain outside of the shop when reading. So right now I am just interested to see what the RL him will do, and wtf will happen to him in Game World.

8. Morvian

Morvian 『Weakened King』『Abandoned Man』『Man Of Culture』

Reading List:
    Link
    this novel is one of my favorite list, thought its ranking is lowest its still my favorite novel~
    gonna save more chapter to binge reading someday~

btw this novel raw status is still N/A within novel page, is it new novel on korea or what?

9. hanglekuk

hanglekuk Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Might be related to raw name. The raw name provided in the novel updates page translates to something like "I love you more" - might be incorrect name provided - hence no confirmation of raw status.

10. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    I am shocked... MC not acting like a dick. Fucking acting mature and shit! Also, quite a player I supposed.

My opinion for the author has shifted ever so slightly to goodish. Even though the author is bad at math, has slight dementia and many other flaws, at least he did not fuck up the encounter.

11. FHandsome

FHandsome Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow ...
    MC is not wimpy as i thought

12. Xane

Xane Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    MC why is there no "Fuck*" category?

13. Nomota

Nomota Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This novel has similar style to I HAVE A MANSION in a post apocalyptic word.. make money out of the other world

14. Someguy666

Someguy666 MILF Sect Leader

Reading List:
    Link
    Did not study the Kama Sutra, MC lacks reach & flexibility.

15. userunfriendly

Reading List:
    Link
    I am seriously pleased... MC THINKS about things, he's actually got a good plan to hide his income. Not from IRS, but he's come up with a way to explain the source of his new wealth, one that the government will actually accept... He's even thinking about the future, by creating skills he can use in real life. In another words, he's thinking like a real person.

Ran ahzu likes this.
  16. RedKaiser

RedKaiser [PATH OF HEAVEN] [RULER OF ALL]

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm scared to read this story knowing this tl group like to put their novels on unknown hiatus

17. Ran ahzu

Ran ahzu “a very tired person"

Reading List:
    Link
    Sigh... it's a pity there's no romance,why Korean are so stingy with romance?

18. userunfriendly

Reading List:
    Link
    I CANT WAIT until new chapter is out...how the heck is he going to ambush someone 200+ levels higher?!

And as so far the author has minimized ass pulls, I am really curious...

Oh and the comments about prepping better for the mutant wolf, the author mentions 90% of the time the slave quest can be predicted, but it is not exact.

The utter BS about founding a cooking academy is disturbing...until you realize he could use gem alchemy enhanced jewel of luck to find the best instructors possible..boost a luck stone to 100% and open up a job site! Similar real life cheats are possible...

19. userunfriendly

Reading List:
    Link
    I just had a thought...on how to plot our MC to plausibly kill someone 200+ levels higher, WITHOUT using ass pull plot armor...

Dig a pitfall!

MC is a miner, he has dig skills, and he lured this guy a long ways away...

Maybe with 500 agility you don't set off pitfalls? So MC just walked over the pitfall he prepared, and called out so he'd get jumped...evil, I like it!

20. Ran ahzu

Ran ahzu “a very tired person"

Reading List:
    Link
    Pffff...hahahahaha

Darn,so. Cute :blobjoy: