Resolved royalroadl elder scrolls fanfic title forgotten

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by DeadlyBell, Nov 17, 2017.

1. DeadlyBell

DeadlyBell Sleepy

Reading List:
    Link
    so on royalroadl there was a fanfic that had started off as the main character being a guy, but got sent to another world as his (loli?) female elder scrolls character whos maxed out or something i cant remember, anyway one of the first things they do is play with themselves in a public park or something and then got caught by authorities, they feed her a love/loyalty(weak one) to her so shes more amiable to them and she ends up going to a foster home, later on in the fic theres a funny scene where she orders sex toys from a website and her friends(or family forgot which) finds em and she gets an awkward talk from em......

i cant remember more about it but a link or a name (or both) would be awesome! thanks for your time :)

(p.s mostly in the mood to read this fic cause it made me laugh a few times the first time i read it)

THANK YOU !

Last edited: Nov 17, 2017
  2. OlliWalli

OlliWalli Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Kuro's days I think

zeus, awake1122 and DeadlyBell like this.
  3. Dantalion

Dantalion Squidgy Drag Princess

Reading List:
    Link
    Kuro's Days

DeadlyBell likes this.
  4. DeadlyBell

DeadlyBell Sleepy

Reading List:
    Link
    this is it i think(synopsys seems right)! thank you!

5. OldManGu

OldManGu Legendary Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ESO is a money hungry gold digger. It says it cares about you and you know its only after your money. Skyrim is the best game ever made and eso is trash.

6. awake1122

awake1122 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I started reading this and immediately th out Kuro. Didn't remember the actual title though. It still updates too.

7. wtfkjp

wtfkjp ASDFGGWP

Reading List:
    Link
    err cant agree with that, i bought eso, and never purchased anything ever, after that.
    you can reach maximum character potential without any dlc, if a gear is only available in dlc, be surprised because you can still bought it with ingame golds in player or guild made store/auction.

altho i agree skyrim is a much more better game, but eso has it's charm itself specially with it's content that continuously expanded(specially with the recent morrowind update), the online feature where you could meet people,mods are even allowed ingame(cheats ofcourse arent)

but i never played longer on eso than what i did on skyrim, so yes, skyrim is better

but i wont agree to the gold digging game, besides, running a multiple server 24/7 for their game and it's maintenace, costs a lot,
    it's really great for them to never mandate subscription service.