News RPS Game Giveaway!

Discussion in 'Novel General' started by _Selutu_, Mar 27, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. _Selutu_

_Selutu_ 灭世魔尊

Reading List:
    Link
    Original announcement here.

Hey everyone, Selutu here. As I have mentioned before, I will be doing a game giveaway for Easter.
    So how exactly is it going to work?

You can enter yourself into the giveaway by leaving a rating and review for RPS on the NovelUpdates Page. After doing so, please email me at ([email protected]) with the username which you left the review under. I will double check your information, then add you to the pool, where the most of the winners will be randomly drawn from. The deadline for you to email me will be 21:00 April 10th 2018 (CEST).

Wait a minute, Selutu, you said most of the winners?

Yes, most of the winners. There will be one winner who will be chosen by myself based on their review. What I will be judging on is how detailed and thorough the review is. The more detailed and thorough it is, the better chance that it will be picked by me as the winning review. The winner will have the first pick of the game he/she wants out of the list below.

So basically:
    1 winner will be chosen by me. The other 6 will be drawn randomly from the pool of entries.
    So now, what exactly can you win?
    • Fault milestone
    • Fault milestone two
    • Dark Souls III + Ashes of Ariandel DLC
    • 2x HuniePop
    • 2x HunieCam Studio
    FAQ:
    • Where do I email you to tell you that I have written a review for RPS on the NovelUpdates page?​
    Email me at [email protected]. Make sure you include your NovelUpdates username.​
    • Selutu, I have already written a review on RPS before, can I still enter the giveaway?​
    Yes you can, just make sure you email me with the details stated above, then edit your review of RPS so that it is up to date!​
    • Selutu, I'm your patron! You mentioned before that we would get some special bonus for the event!​
    Yes I did. All my patrons will gain an extra 2 chances to win the draw!​
    • Selutu, why should I write a review? I'm not interested in any of the games you are giving away!​
    Perhaps you might not be interested in the games, but are you interested in more chapters? At the end of the period, I will tally up how many extra reviews RPS has gotten, and will be posting a bonus chapter for every 3 reviews! So hurry up and gather your friends to leave more reviews for RPS!

2. animanaicT

animanaicT Nobody Important

Reading List:
    Link
    Pretty sure this is against nuf rules...

3. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    I think not, it is a giveaway for making reviews and ratings, not really making the people make good reviews or anything.

They also aren't selling anything, so it is probably okay.

Blitz likes this.
  4. 12300

12300 [How many sheep can Snorlax count?]

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know about this... If we give a detailed review about how this novel is bad, would we still be able to enter? You should say for the rewiews to be as honest as possible whether it rates the novel good or bad.

5. Shio

Shio Moderator Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Asking for review is ok, as long as the user didn't restrict the review. Example, "leave 5 star review" or "the review must give good impression about the novel" are not allowed.

Blitz and AliceShiki like this.
  6. _Selutu_

_Selutu_ 灭世魔尊

Reading List:
    Link
    Bumpy for more publicity.

7. Kuro_0ni

Kuro_0ni Cocooned in a Life transition

Reading List:
    Link
    Well here's to a giveaway for all to see cheers(y):blob_pompom: and here':blobicecreamlove: here':blobphone:

8. etvolare

etvolare Celestial Fluff

Reading List:
    Link
    Any review is fine, good or bad!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.