Recommendations RRL Lax OP Godlike MC

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Cosmic_, Aug 18, 2017.

1. Cosmic_

Cosmic_ [Novel Addict] [Lazy Writer] [Meh Editor]

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm looking for a RRL novel with an OP MC that has like godlike powers. I'm looking for more of a slice of life type novel. Not something like Forgotten Conqueror or Unparalleled where there is a clear direction of plot progression and conflicts. Not something like the Breath of Creation, Re:Hamster, The Blue Mage Raised by Dragons etc. I want something more like The Dao of Magic, Number One Under Heaven, Creation: The Path of a God or even a better Ultimate Power. Just an OP MC doing whatever he wants and not having an arc centered around some conflict or villian. I'm fine with fantasy, modern, wuxia, whatever just let it be an active lax novel.

Oh and you don't need to link me to that RRL OP MC thread on NU. I've already check it out.

These are the RRL novels I've read so far:
    Number One Under Heaven, Legacy: God's Inheritance, The Dao of Magic, Falling Star of Evolution, Creation: The Path of a God, Ultimate Power, Forgotten Conqueror, Atros Imperium, Dungeon Heart, Beyond?, Lord Shadow, Artisan, The Blue Mage Raised by Dragons, King of Earth, New Chance in Fantasy, Re:Hamster, Unparalleled, The Breath of Creation, etc.

Also is Apex Predator good? What is it about since the summary isn't very helpful.

2. Awe 128

Awe 128 Sedun dnes esaelp

Reading List:
    Link
    There's such a novel called Death March but jb and not rrl
    it fits the bill tho

3. reader1234

reader1234 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Apex Predator is basically about some ancient organism that's been around forever, can shape-shift, and is super powerful. This guy avoided humans most of his life but then decided to turn into a baby and learn about the world, he discovers that we're are killing the planet with pollution and sets out to fix it. Later on other characters with abilities show up but I'm not really sure about all the details because I dropped it early on. It's on okay story but the whole being obsessed about saving the world kinda killed it for me.

Awe 128 likes this.
  4. Conviter

Conviter Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Most the novels i know like this are dropped or on hiatus... the fate that awaits almost every novel on rrl