Spoiler Saint of the Subspace ~[Onee-sama you are no longer needed]

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kawaii12345, Jun 9, 2021.

Tags:
  1. kawaii12345

kawaii12345 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Title
    Saint of the Subspace ~[Onee-sama you are no longer needed] said my little sister as she falsely accused me and sealed me up, but I’m back with a mastery of space magic. It seems like twenty years have passed and my country is on the verge of destruction, but now I’m a traveling healer~

Description

A young girl named Soalis was a genius at magic. By the time she was ten years old, she had become one of the top court magicians in the country. Now at the age of sixteen, she iss respected and called a saint by the people.

Whether it was Demons, Demon Kings, and Evil Gods, she had defeated anything that threatens her country.

But one day, she is tricked by her own little sister, who was also a court magician. She was framed for a crime she did not commit, as she was found to have the banned magic potion, Elixir, in her room.

She was tricked by her sister, whom she trusted, and without realizing the trap, Soalis was sealed inside the strongest mythical grade magic tool.

However, it only took her 20 years to break the powerful seal that was supposed to last for hundreds of years. In addition, while she was sealed, she had created spatial magic to escape and return to the kingdom.

While in the seal, Soalis had not aged and was still a 16-year-old-girl. In the past twenty years, the kingdom had been invaded by demons and had fallen into a critical situation.

Expecting to be treated as a criminal, Soalis hid her own identity as a saint and started over.

The next thing people knew, the saint had returned. She would return the favor to those who wronged her.

The story of the world’s restoration by the strongest saint begins here.

Nu Link:https://www.novelupdates.com/series...of-space-magic-it-seems-like-twenty-years-ha/

Translation: https://www.foxaholic.com/novel/sai...astery-of-space-magic-it-seems-like-twenty-y/

Raw Link: https://ncode.syosetu.com/n1898gz/

Well this author really wanted the longest title prize. Surprised he didn't put the whole novel in there

2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. Guide1410

Guide1410 guide with bad sense of direction

Reading List:
    Link
    The protagonist, Soalis was a magic genius and was said to have more magic than adults and she was admitted to the magic academy at the age of ten and graduated after 1 year. She defeated many demons and other disasters and has many contributions and gained the title of saint.
    But she was framed by her bxtchy sister Lidia who was jealous of her and longed for the title of saint.
    And how she was framed? Knights searched her room and forbidden and banned Elixirs were found everywhere on her room and she was said to have been using elixirs to deceive everyone and boost her magic.
    Her sister Lidia said that she conspired with someone else to make these preparations and frame her when she was careless.
    So she was sentenced to be sealed for 300 years and no one believed her and Soalis couldn't even defend herself, and her sister Lidia sealed her with forbidden seals that couldn’t be affected by magic or physically.
    Ok they just confirmed their own doom.
    Why were knights searching the saint’s room in the first place? And if she really secretly used banned elixirs then why would they be on obvious places all around her room?
    And they are so hypocritical, they praised her as a saint but as soon as she was framed nobody listened to her defense and they all started hating and criticizing her immediately.
    And for the bxtch sister, she just made a big mistake. Even if she becomes the saint after MC is sealed it won’t guarantee that she has the qualifications and the magic power to be one. What if there’s suddenly an attack? she can’t do anything.
    Anyway this is very interesting so waiting for spoilers :blob_plusone:

paobear, shiory, magical_al00 and 2 others like this.