Forgotten Title Saintess transmigration

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Buffin, Jun 15, 2021.

1. Buffin

Buffin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok so the MC transmigrates into a Saintess' body in an otome game, I'm fairly certain the Saintess has black hair and blue eyes, In the otome game you can pick from numerous capture targets and can also pick from numerous MC's to play, the Saintess being one of them, I'm pretty sure she's also the hardest one to play aswell due to her stats like 5-star naivety and stuff, one of the scenes that happens after she transmigrates is, she's on her way to the palace for a party, and the civilians are going wild (since she's the Saintess), she steps out of the carriage and tells them to shut up (which they do). As the Saintess she's meant to wear a veil at all times, but she decides to remove it for the party because she doesn't like it anymore. There's also another scene where she enters a tower, in the tower are people with a sickness that only she can cure, so she does, but she overdoes it a bit and faints. I think a symbol of a moon appears on her head, then a wizard appears (the hardest capture target) and heals her, he then disappears again after calling in people to get her out of the tower. There's also a promo I'm pretty sure, but for some reason I couldn't find it ;;. Thanks in advance :3

2. Buffin

Buffin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lizel likes this.