Spoiler Save Our Soul (BL)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Deleted member 343051, Jan 28, 2022.

1. Deleted member 343051

Deleted member 343051 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    Name: Save Our Soul, 靈魂緩刑
    Novel raws: click
    Manhua raws: click (warning: the site has erotic and annoying ads)
    Genres: Drama, Fantasy, Mystery, Romance, Shounen Ai

Description:
    You're in a vegetative state.You have been lying in bed for six years. You did not respond to the touch of others, but only you knew that you could actually hear the outside world. You passed the years in boredom until, in your seventh year, your primary care doctor started talking to you. He shares with you the way he killed people in his medical practice. It's dripping with excitement. Your numb nerves were jolted and you listened with trepidation for a full six months. Perhaps the nerves were completely activated, and you miraculously woke up. But you are not very happy about it, because the first person to know about your awakening will be your attending doctor, the one who shares his superior killing skills with you on a daily basis. You have been bedridden for years, your muscles are atrophied and you can't get out of bed; you haven't spoken for years, your speech system is also facing collapse - how will you escape? The doctor who is coming to you, Li Wei, has many secrets. First, he is actually a killer; second, he actually knows nothing about human feelings. People who are too smart always know how to disguise themselves, see through the rules, ignore the rules; forge human feelings, give them away, and mix like fish. A chance opportunity, he confided in the plant with years of murderous methods, and from then on, it was all downhill. But this also led to, when the permanent man who is in a vegetative state and had been lying for eight years with a one percent probability of waking up, Li Wei faced an unprecedented career crisis.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 29, 2022
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

Deleted member 343051 likes this.
  3. Creolenerd

Creolenerd Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sounds good

4. Deleted member 343051

Reading List:
    Link
    Today's porridge is overcooked. --Li Wei, who had taken two bowls from the dining table

Wang Jue opened the door to his home.

The reason he immediately asked if there was any demolition was because his home was really a bit shabby. The old one-room building had been taken over by dust, and Wang Jue was sobered by the dim natural light, leaning on the sink with one hand and pouring mineral water on his head with the other.

He squinted and stared at himself in the mirror. No one has taken care of his hair, it is long and gathered in the back, it is almost shoulder length.

Li Wei did not have a mirror at home, and last time only in the telephone booth mirror hurriedly swept, have not had the time to see what kind of virtue they have. He had never seen the medium-length hair styling is not as sloppy as he thought, but more than a few decadent sinking temperament. But he had nothing to hold back, took out a pair of scissors, the shape or anatomical special kind, and cut his hair with a few swishes in the mirror. He was very good at using scissors, as crisp as cutting the soft tissues of the 'big body teacher'. But perhaps the right side was cut too fast and too smoothly, the left side of the back of the head when cutting a did not see, cut the side of the neck, a shallow wound immediately seeped some blood.

"Hiss ......"

He frowned and got close to squint to see the wound.

When his eyelashes were almost next to the mirror, he suddenly froze.

Was he nearsighted?

Wang Jue suddenly remembered that when he was in college, the highly respected Mr. Zhang valued him greatly, and he had to take Wang Jue to examine the corpse facts when a forensic scientist asked him to be a consultant. When he brought his goggles, Mr. Zhang also said he had good eyes and didn't need to stack his glasses, so he should protect his eyesight.

He put down the clippers and entered the only room in this house. He was greeted by a wall of yellowed and brittle golden awards, each with a cartoon sticker on the top edge - his awards before he was five years old. He found a book beneath that wall, a photocopy* of The Book of the Cleansing of Injustice given to him by his teacher. He put it on the table, sat down and stared at it for a while, and suddenly realized that he could no longer read the book by the "eyes a foot away from the table" he had memorized since childhood.

At least 600 degrees it ...... estimated what strange complications of pathological myopia.

He sighed.

Let's go get a pair of glasses tomorrow.

He flopped down softly on the table, pillowed the book on the side of his face, and quietly sniffed the pungent scent of paper and ink.

He was thinking that he and Li Wei might have crossed paths a long time ago.

"How much can you tell about the corpse through your hands?" Li Wei once asked him condescendingly.

There was a corpse that he and his teacher came so close to proving, begging for countless similar drug characteristics, but in the end it exceeded the time limit and the family's patience and was sent for cremation.

Did it come from your hand? Li Wei?

The teacher authored countless books on the profession, including the official medical textbook - the one by Li Wei.

Before that body was cremated, the teacher secretly kept the samples and later published an academic paper that was a sensation in the academic world.

After that he resigned.

Without waiting to give him an explanation, Wang Jue went into a coma. When the teacher's name appeared again, it was in that textbook, which he recognized as one of the chief editors.

The name was preceded by a check mark.

Wang Jue closed his eyes.

On the title page of The Book of the Cleansing of Injustice was a message from his teacher.

"For the rights of the living, for the words of the dead. -- Zhang Ming."

Wang Jue woke up at his desk, and it was already noon the next day.

Why was he so sleepy? He wobbled to his feet, but his eyelids were still heavy.

His optician had chosen the downtown mall because it was crowded.

The eyesight, color discrimination, external eye, intraocular pressure, fundus, slit lamp and other tests, the left and right eyes from 0 degrees directly up to more than 600 degrees.

This time, he was really blinded by lard.

He wandered around with a heavy and ugly trial frame and never felt the world so clear. He suspected that he hadn't even looked at Li Wei's real face before ...... Forget it, what do you want him to do?

Don't want to know what details he looks like, better to never see again.

Just kicked him out of his mind, he saw a slender black shadow sweep by in the reflection of the ubiquitous small mirror.

His heart tightened, and then he felt paranoid.

...... nervous at the sight of black, it has become a nervous reflex.

He took a deep breath and simply half lay down on the couch, bored and waiting for the lenses to be made. He chose a half-frame black frame, the style was boring but the price was very confident. He didn't lament too much about the price, because it wasn't his own money either.

He suddenly remembered that it seems that he also stole Li Wei's money, not quite ...... as a moral damage, he is not so bad.

He wanted to lie quietly and on all fours on the soft sofa until the end of time, but could not resist the trembling waiter who kept pouring him water, he decided to go to a toilet.

He wasn't supposed to go in.

As soon as Wang Jue entered the toilet door, he smelled the strong smell of blood.

He immediately looked around warily, the cubicles were half covered, and there was no one here.

There was no one, but ...... Wang Jue's intuition worked, kicking open the doors of the cubicles one by one with his toes.

When he kicked in the last one, the door slowly unfolded, and this compartment was red.

An adult male lay sitting in a corner cubicle with his throat wide open and jets of blood spilling all over the cubicle. The clarity of vision brought a more tense visual effect, the wound blackened as if to roar and keep the corpse apart. Wang Jue didn't even need to confirm a pulse.

His chest rose and fell violently as a former student of forensic medicine who had read countless corpses, and his legs went limp -

The corpse was in the position he'd just laid on the couch.

He knew who had done this.

And that person was holding a scalpel against his neck, pressed up from behind.

"Does it look good?" In the mirror next to him, Wang Jue saw Li Wei holding the knife in his left hand against the artery on the side of his neck, his body next to his back with a faint warmth, resting his chin on his right shoulder. He heard a warm and close whisper next to his ear.

"This is the first time I've ever, in a big way, killed someone."

"You taught me that."

His voice was gentle as if it were dripping with a little smile, a low and dangerous quality that was infinitely amplified with the clear five senses - he looked at him, listened to him, touched him, only to be swallowed up by him, without even spitting out the crumbs of his bones.

"I want to go with a fanfare, preferably the kind of corpse where the coroner can see at a glance how to die. ...... you choke me to death."

"This little forensic scientist, see the cause of death?"

5. Deleted member 343051

Reading List:
    Link
    Let's have dog meat soup tonight. -- Li Wei

Wang Jue was waiting for him, but he didn't expect to wait for such a big gift.

The visual impact of this scene was really a bit big. There was a murder laid out in front of him, and the murderer was behind him, half-ringing him, knife to his neck, catching up with him.

"This is, this is a public place." Wang Jue closed his eyes, swallowed his saliva, and tried to pretend to be unperturbed with Li Wei once upon a time, "Now trace inspection is very developed, you so ......"

Once upon a time, Li Wei, although appalling, was a blank sheet of paper, and he seemed to have helped him by mistake to open the door to some new world.

This is not a bad taste, this is the first time he escaped, the enlarged version of the spoon that was bent.

"Still analyzing the venue, so calm?" Li Wei saw him pretending to be calm, but the shoulder resting on his chin was trembling slightly, as if he had found an interesting thing. So he straightened up and used the advantage of being half a head above him to put his right hand on his shoulder, and then rubbed his fingertips through the clothing all the way down to explore his chest. From the fingers, to the palm, a little bit over, and finally cover his whole heart. He faintly threw out a conclusion: "Hmm, it's not beating fast."

The prey, because of the tip of the knife on the side of the neck, did not dare to move, and could only tense up the body, obeying all the rude actions of the hunter. Subjected to the control, even the hidden panic is also captured, but still stubborn neck mouth hard: "...... that is ...... because you this time even the sound of footsteps."

Li Wei sniffed, smiled gently, kept this half-embrace half-hug position, and quietly tilted his head, leaned over his ear and whispered.

"You should know more about my business ability."

The heartbeat under the palm is intense and hot. The warm breath in the ear is wrapped in a magnetic bass voice, playing in circles, pouncing on it.

He didn't control his heartbeat, and it became fast again.

"Scared? Fast again." Li Wei caught this shifting in action, suddenly remembered what as if, once again, shocking words, softly said: "as fast as when you had a nightmare."

The prey jerked his head up.

Another piece of territory has fallen.

"You ......" Wang Jue immediately responded, "that bracelet? You're ...... in the middle of the night too."

"My electronic cochlear implant is networked 24 hours a day." Li Wei patiently explained the process of capturing him with the prey that had arrived, "You took it off, and I knew the first thing. I subconsciously thought you were dead ...... didn't think you," Li Wei gently covered Wang Jue's hand that its dislocated just a short time ago, "good flexibility ah."

"How did you take it off that day? Was it like this?" Li Wei gently broke the thumb he had just attached.

Wang Jue immediately stifled a grunt of pain.

But he didn't dare to move, so he could only tense up.

So he knew all about it.

Actually press the camera in their own home, pervert ......

"Listening to me 24 hours a day, it's so hard." Wang Jue gasped and disliked back defiantly, "Then I wonder, do you hear Wang Cai's heartbeat now?"

"What?"

"The stray dog under your house." He hung his bracelet on the dog's leg before he left.

"......"

Li Wei raised an eyebrow.

Wang Jue was vain and straightened his neck.

This straightening almost touched the surgical blade, and Li Wei dodged it with a side-hand, but saw the light red wound on the side of his neck.

"How did you get that?" Li Wei frowned, looking a little upset.

"You mind me." Wang Jue said.

"I do care about you," Li Wei snorted, "You ruined the cells I've been cultivating for half a year."

"?" Wang Jue was puzzled, "I didn't touch it."

I was going to.

"Your body temperature affected it. One more variable and it's all ruined."

"How do you compensate me?"

"......" Wang Jue held back from asking what the cell was used for, momentarily speechless. Wanted to pull his hand out of his hand, but was clutched tighter, had to change the subject, "Can we not stay at the scene of the crime, someone will come later. Don't you ...... deal with it?"

"Deal with what?" Li smiled, "I'm still waiting for you to explain it to the police."

"What?" Wang Jue froze.

Li Wei withdrew the knife at once and suddenly lashed out, using his body to push him forward with a stumble. He grabbed both of his wrists again and brought him into his arms, so that he could barely stand still.

Then he covered his hand, forcing him to hold the door handle.

Wang Jue was unsure, then suddenly felt the gentle force under Li Wei's hand, which seemed to point - each of his own fingertips were being imprinted towards that iron handle.

He instantly understood what was going on and began to struggle violently, but his slender, fragile wrists were more than enough to be encircled by him in a circle, and the joints that were clamped down were as immovable as if they were welded shut - he was the one who was out of his depth.

"What are you doing ......"

Wang Jue opened his mouth and didn't finish the full sentence.

There was a warmth on the side of his neck.

His heart fluttered and he slowly raised his eyes to the mirror-

Li Wei kissed the wound on the side of his neck.

The scene was so fantastical that the pain came a little late.

The canine teeth sank into the flesh that had not fully healed, stirring inside with abandon, making the tearing really easy, aided by the repeated licking and draining of the lips and tongue, aiding and abetting. The hot, red blood spilled out along the texture of the damaged skin, and instead of being cooled, it flowed into the hotter lips and teeth, and then into a new round of torture.

Like an ambiguous lynching.

Wang Jue tilted his head and forgot to breathe.

The trial glasses were ugly, but really clear. He saw Li Wei's hair hanging from his forehead on his collarbone, saw the knuckles imprisoning him whitened by the force, and even saw a small mole on the knuckle of his thumb. On weekdays, he and Li Wei fought with each other and were at most attacked by his gaze; but today a mirror shone out the two together and reflected them together in Wang Jue's eyes. He saw himself. It was as if they were framed together by the mirror, turned into a third perspective of someone else, into a painting, absurd, odd, without standing.

It felt like he was about to be sucked dry before Li Wei let go of him.

He stepped forward, stretched out two fingers, dipped them into the blood in his mouth, and left a smear of red on the corpse's face, from the sky to the eyebrow, like a flying kiss.

"......"

"What are you, going to die with me?" Wang Jue said slowly as he tilted the side of his somewhat cool neck.

He knew the killers would all have their fingerprints ground off, but his saliva would always have his DNA on it.

"Ah, so I didn't leave you alone," Li Wei said easily, "Want to experience what it's like to be hunted together?"

"What do I have to fear from the police? I'll just say you coerced me and turn you inside out." Wang Jue said.

"So ruthless," Li Wei nuzzled, "that it doesn't matter if a few more cops die?"

"Or is it," Li Wei paused, a smile floating at the corners of his mouth, "that you want me to help you get rid of them?"

"What are you talking about ......"

"At the beginning of the coma you may not know, once a police officer came to our hospital. Our hospital has always received guests with sensitive identities, and with the police coming, this fuss has chilled business for a while."

"Two bar three stars of the first-class police inspector it." Li Wei pretended to think, "Then I asked the nurse, asked who was here to see, she said it was my patient."

"Do you want to guess who it is?"

Wang Jue frowned, this was something he didn't know. He mumbled, "That case ...... I'm innocent."

Li Wei looked at him, smiling but not saying anything.

"...... But I can't fall into their hands."

"So what now, you're wanted." Li Wei's tone became open, "Surveillance in the mall can be everywhere, are you ready for an escape route?"

Wang Jue gritted his teeth and said, "You did it on purpose ......"

"Not coincidentally, I happen to have the technology to hack surveillance here." Li Wei didn't bother, raising an eyebrow.

"......"

"What's the condition?" Wang Jue glared at him.

"Begging me." Li Wei said with a calm face.

"......"

Want to brand all the wounds on your body that have nothing to do with me, with my brand.

-- The third thing Li Wei 'wanted' to do

6. gnnnicole

gnnnicole Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does everyone can give spoilers about the ending?? I read somewhere that the ending was "not open ending" and "50% happy ending"??? I don't like open ending type of ending on stories, the amount of times I got traumatized because of that type of ending is uncountable *crying*