Picked Up Seeking Good Temptations

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by Alina Moktan, Sep 14, 2019.

1. Alina Moktan

Alina Moktan LaLisa Stole My Heart

Reading List:
    Link
    Name:
    寻寻善诱
    Raw: https://www.daocaorenshuwu.com/book/xunxunshanyou/
    NU
    : None
    Why It Should Get Picked Up: It’s entertaining good read novel. Mc trapped into dog blood Mary Su idol drama games. In order to go home, she safety has to get good feeling of seven Male Leads without getting killed. Unfortunately she always get killed In mid games by blackened, possesive and jealousy MLs. After dead, she always returned to the beginning of the game! Started games. It’s funny how mc hate it and regret of playing games. She had to careful when its come to seven yandere MLs.
    Summary: When Bai Xun was bored, she opened a love game recommended by a friend. Then exm? Is there this operation? She entered the game and must keep up with seven different types of men. Only when she gets seven men hearts safely can she go home? ? After many deaths, Bai Xun knew it, and she could only live to pay attention to lightning protection!

Last edited: Sep 14, 2019
    Asami, Elliana and Aisha Ann like this.
  2. Aisha Ann

Aisha Ann I LOVE SELFISH VILLAINESS

Reading List:
    Link
  3. Elliana

Elliana Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  4. EmpressRouge25

EmpressRouge25 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OMFG I READ THE RAWS AND IT’S SO GOOD!
    There are plenty of moments to laugh at and even some to cry.

Alina Moktan likes this.
  5. Alina Moktan

Alina Moktan LaLisa Stole My Heart

Reading List:
    Link
    highly recommend you this novel Anti-Cheat Strategy (Fast Wear) from same author of seeking good temptation. Mc is NPC awakened consciousness after hurt by raider who deceived her feeling. she hate raider. She is like Mc from sinister ex wife. She is female protagonist of world.
    there were total seven raider who target MC, they think of her as npc and trying getting her good feeling. unfortunate to them, they always failed to complete mission as they madly fall for mc. mc act as innocent white lotus to get their love. I feel sad for raiders, their love for mc is greatest. Last raider give his system to Mc. He is guy who hurt mc in her past life. He too madly fall for her.
    First Arc- Mc is teacher, Raider is Mc's rich genius student, whom she tutor him. His mission to prevent MC and world's MP to get together. Also get her good feeling. this Raider is so pitiful, feel sad for him.
    Second Arcs- Raider is Mc's Master, His mission to get throne and became emperor. he is ambitious and use/give task to mc to killed MP. He eat vinegar lot, he get jealous of mc getting close with MP. He give up throne for Mc. he failed mission.
    Third Arcs- There were two Raiders, both fall for mc, first raider went coma cause of him protected mc. second raider reveal mc of his world and mission. He doesn't wanted to deceived mc. both fall for mc. MP is reborn who trying to get MC as he failed to protected her in first life. mission failed.

Last edited: Sep 15, 2019
    Asami and EmpressRouge25 like this.
  6. EmpressRouge25

EmpressRouge25 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the suggestion! I always lurk around your page because we have similar tastes ❤️

7. Scribblezo8

Scribblezo8 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link