LCD Seeking the Flying Sword Path

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by strixflash, Sep 21, 2017.

1. Johnnycabra

Johnnycabra Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    so after talking to his wife about experiencing more in life, qin yun goes out again on his own. He becomes a book store owner for several years. while doing this, he also divines peoples lives and spies on them. during one of these views, he finds out their is a group of cultivators who have family members imprisoned in a m&ine by a demon cultivator. qin yun does not like this and sees whats going on.

He arrives arrives at the location and finds fluctuations that are not normal. he searches within and notices all the imprisoned cultivators mining the place. he notices a boy talk to his dad about cultivation and when his mom will get back home so they can eat. qin yun is amazed by this as the people imprisoned are all sky immortal and essence realm cultivators. he finds the ignorance of the mortal boy of the happenings around him inspiring and glimpses at the idea of the hope. this gives him more insight into the dao if man and he teleports everyone inprisoned inside to sonewhere safe.

while he teleports them outside, he comunicates to the master or relatives of the people he overheard saying they had people imprisoned here. the reason they could not save the was due to it being a demon cultivator who only inprisoned these cultivators and the demon cultivator having a strong person or sects back. the oerson infirmed by qin yun picks everyone up and transports them back to where want go. back to qin yun, he annihilates all the guards and demon cultivator. while doing this, he encounters the person who is backing the demon cultivator. they while the backer has his internal monologue about qin yun, qin yun notices the fluctuations of the surrounding area.

they go to it and find out its resembles an innate treasure birth. they fight over it but qin yun has the upper hand due to his teachers sword. qin yun and the backer talk about each others moves and the backer concedes as he is the loser. qin yun breaks the boulder the treasure is eminating from and finds a lotus seed. well all hell breaks loose as the backer goes bananas and a buch of old anciant peak cultivators come out of the wood works after the lotus seed revealed. tgis even makes the fiend ancestor appear which causes qin yun distress.

well, out of nowhere, qin yun master 4 sword array pops up and defends him and the lotus seed. the demon ancestor give fuck and still attacks which makes lingbao, his teacher appear. me mocks the demon ancestor and congradulates qin yun. they go back to the sect and he explains to qing yun that there are only 9 lotus seeds total and only 1 has yet to show itself now. this means qin yun has the 8th found and it means something big. this also examplifies his master's and other daoist idea of good thing come to people who do good. qin yun by trying to save people who where inslaved was led to the lotus seed coming into his hands. his teachers tells him to fuse it with his sword and he does it. they also explain that this will probably be the first innate connate supreme treasure ever and some other things but not really sure.

qin yun does as he is told and fuses it with his sword. it mentions that his sword was only a point away from perfection but the lotus seed filled it and completed it. his sword grows even more powerful before the whole lotus seed is consumed and floating in front of qin yun.

so far qin yun has been a false immortal for about 5500. all the same except his dao of man might be tied to idea of hope (different ways to perfect a dao).

Mercy and yourbaldhead like this.
  2. Mercy

Mercy ...

Reading List:
    Link
    I allready know what will happen...
    Hell be near death during the last (possibly not last) tribulation
    And hell be like ill never lose hope or sth and master the dao...
    If this happens im droping the novel lol

3. Johnnycabra

Johnnycabra Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Update, latest chapter is missing due to IET skipping again. As people who read the raws, the name of the volume is states qin yun achieves road so in this volume he will reach perfection. On his leave statement today, he said next chapter he will achieve perfection which is foreseen with his sword reaching perfection in last chapter

carnwennan and Mercy like this.
  4. carnwennan

carnwennan White Hilt Divine Lord

Reading List:
    Link
    You mean reach perfection in the dao? No way.
    I believe he will be forced to reach the Heavenly Dao Realm to cope with the last tribulation.
    That's why he needed to reach perfection of his great dao before the last few tribulations.

5. Mercy

Mercy ...

Reading List:
    Link
    Hope you can spoil me whem he reaches perfection or higher...
    Wana start reading again after he does...Havent read the pas 20 ch lel

6. Carbone61

Carbone61 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think he may breakthrough in the next chapter.(i hope he will) At the end of this he said this is the road i am looking for. He also remembered his sister and kissing his wife so he is bound to breakthrough

7. cassinos

cassinos Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the update. Well we all know, when Qin Yun thinks of kissing his wife, he is about to evolve

8. Carbone61

Reading List:
    Link
    Yep, he did evolve. It turns out that his human spirit is his love for people. Then he combined all of his 3 avenues and his dao realm is at perfect level now. He will go to his master's palace to breakthrough his mana level.

Last edited: Jan 16, 2019
  9. Mercy

Mercy ...

Reading List:
    Link
    Great...But it will take another 11 days for that to be tled...Well what can i do? Lel

10. Carbone61

Reading List:
    Link
    Last spoiler from me until something important happens or u ask: he went to the palace and told his master, and his master said that after he breakthroughs and consolidates his cultivation with the help of his innate sword he can match half heavenly way strength. Nobody knows his breakthrough so he and his master plan to prepare a trap for the guy that wants qinyun's innate sword and qingping sword.if the trap succeeds and qinyun kills the guy he will gain lots of merit that can be used on his innate sword to strengthen. At the end, qinyun breakthroughs his mana level

Last edited: Jan 17, 2019
    Mercy likes this.
  11. pocketchu

pocketchu Omni

Reading List:
    Link
    Who wants his two swords?

12. Mercy

Mercy ...

Reading List:
    Link
    Both that Perfected Dude and The other dude(Highest lvl on the other side )I just forgot the names

pocketchu likes this.
  13. pocketchu

pocketchu Omni

Reading List:
    Link
    Black Lotus/Fiend Ancestor. Hmm I don’t remember some perfected dude who tried to steal his sword...

14. Mercy

Mercy ...

Reading List:
    Link
    Hes under Black Lotus...

pocketchu likes this.
  15. pocketchu

pocketchu Omni

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh they just introduced him in the latest chapter. Taowu.

Mercy likes this.
  16. Mercy

Mercy ...

Reading List:
    Link
    No not him...But sure lel

17. pocketchu

pocketchu Omni

Reading List:
    Link
    Patriarch Blood Sea?

Edit- oh. that’s was awhile ago so I thought it was someone new who was after the Lotus.

Last edited: Jan 20, 2019
    Mercy likes this.
  18. Mercy

Mercy ...

Reading List:
    Link
    Yup

19. carnwennan

carnwennan White Hilt Divine Lord

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, currently the MC is a Perfected Golden Immortal with a Intrinsic Connate Cardinal Sword and Half-Step Heavenly Dao in battle strength. Since breaking through to Heavenly Dao in 4,000 years is impossible, I wonder if he can survive the last Itinerant Immortal Tribulation.

Mercy likes this.
  20. Mercy

Mercy ...

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder if its the last one lel