LCD Seirei Gensouki ~Konna Sekai de Deaeta Kimi ni~

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Diukes, Jan 31, 2017.

1. puchipyun

puchipyun Sorry for my bad English, mina san

Reading List:
    Link
    Glad if (s)he can..

2. Nagase836

Nagase836 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I prob can send the sub privately but not the cd cuz copyright reason .

3. puchipyun

Reading List:
    Link
    That's totally fine, i am super excited with the news only..

4. Slasar41

Slasar41 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    They're Renji (the other hero) and Rei (village girl, he stayed with her since he got summoned to isekai world)
    Seirei no Tami girls will appear in drama cd.
    Huguenot is the duke of Beltram Kingdom.
    Princess Roselie, she is the third princess of Galwark Kingdom, Charlotte's sister (13 y/r).
    Sorry, it's Roanna.

Nice.

I want to post more spoilers from another forum, I think it's okay.
    > When Lucius talked about Rio's past to Cristina and Flora was Rio present?
    Yes.

> Did he told them too that Rio's mother was a princess too or just how he killed Rio's parents and played to be the good friend?
    Yes, he told them all. He even said that Zen was desperate when he knew he was betrayed by Lucius since he thought of him as his best friend.

> If Flora was able to listen to Lucius story does that mean that the poison didn't weakened her as much as in the WN?
    Yes, unlike the WN this time only 1 day passed.

> How long did the sisters wander in the forest before ending in the middle of Rio's battle and how long did it took to Rio to arrive besides them after Lucius found them?
    1 day. But when they arrived to the village Lucius and Dulan arrived, and just after them Rio arrived.

> Besides the wound on the arm Rio receives in that illustration did he receive some other wounds?
    Yes, at least one more. But all of the wounds he received was in order to protect Christina

> Did Rio just burnt Lucius body to ashes to defeat him or did he took his time tormenting Lucius like in the WN?
    No, he first killed him and when he was dead he burnt him to ashes.

> Did Rio talk about something with Flora and Cristina after the battle with Lucius or he just took them from that place for healing his and their wounds and poisoning and all the conversation between the three was left for the next volume?
    No, Rio's part end with he going to where Christina and Flora were.

> About Lucius vs Rio fight, is it that much different compared to WN version?
    All the battle is different.

> What happening in the epilogue?
    Nothing really, Hiroaki and Huguenot (Roanna is there too) are talking about that the Restoration is in danger because Flora and Christina disappeared and Vanessa still doesn't wake up so Huguenot is saying to make Roselie his legal waifu and Roana his second wife. Hiroaki hesitates since Roselie is still 12 years old (next year she will be 13) and in his world that's a crime so he says that he would agree with the condition of helping him to make Liselotte his third wife.

> Did Aisia and Reis fought over Celia in the middle of Rodania or did they run until some other place first?
    Aisia guided him where the rock house is (obviously without Reis knowing). And then he left Celia with Ouphia and started the same fight as the WN arc 6

> Was there any conversation about what Aisia and Reis really are like in the WN?
    Yes, their fight it's really almost the same.

> Did Reis really fought against Aisia or did he just sent to her monster after monster with him firing some big light bullet from behind them like in the WN?
    He just fought Aisia. Actually he didn't want to fight Aisia, he just wanted to run away since Lucius betrayed him.

> Did Reis just attack Celia and Aisia in Rodania or did he sent monster to the rock house too like in the chapter 83 of the WN?
    No. He was going to attack Celia and Aisia along with Lucius. But Lucius left just before Aisia and Celia went there and Reis didn't expect that.

> Did Reis discovered Lucius' plans for Flora and Cristina? What was his opinion about it?
    Well, he never said that he knows Lucius was going after Christina and Flora so i don't think he knows. His opinion about Lucius betrayal was something like "Do you hate that much my intervention?"

> Did Reis arrive to the place of the battle just to see the moment of Lucius death like in the WN?
    Nope, or at least it's not stated that he arrived. We will have to wait until next volume to know.

Lucius still enjoy his sick hobby as usual.
    He had his goons teleported Christina and Flora to his abandon hut in the middle forest (not random like WN), he even left supplies and letter that instruction them to take supplies and do their best to survive in the forest.
    Christina can't use magic due to the magic seal collar on her neck and Flora got bitten by poison spider along the way, Lucius secretly follow Christina and Flora and enjoy watching two princess struggle to survive in forest.

Arbalest likes this.
  5. puchipyun

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks dude for the answers..
    Liselotte mostly disagree about her marrying the trash hero from Bertram Kingdom but if the King of Galwark Kingdom ordered her father as his duty to let her marry that trash, i think Rio will save her later for sure.. Moreover Satsuki also in palace..

In Q&A spoilers, it says that Rio will go to the twins are, but for what reasons?? Is it because he want them to keep a secret about his true identity or about his background or both??

Last edited: Aug 1, 2019
  6. puchipyun

Reading List:
    Link
    Oyeah, what happened with Miharu after she finds out Haruto is Haruto and she follows Haruto?? Where is she now??

BlackPhoenix likes this.
  7. Nagase836

Reading List:
    Link
    Ln or wn?

8. puchipyun

Reading List:
    Link
    LN..

9. Slasar41

Slasar41 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Next volume will be Liselotte steal bride... :blob_grin: More Liselotte screentime :3
    No one knows what's Rio gonna say to Christina and Flora. Wait for the next volume too~

10. puchipyun

Reading List:
    Link
    Yup.. Stealing bride is his speciality.. :blob_grin::blob_grin::blob_grin:..
    i just want to say something..
    Riajuu go die..!!!

11. Nagase836

Reading List:
    Link
    Ln
    After she found out at at vol 9 she tried to be with him but rio try not too cuz he dont want her to stay with him when his hands feel with blood.( I might remember wrong). Then takatrash kidnap. He went to save her. And after that she stay with him. Prob in vol 14 she stay in seirei no tama village.

12. puchipyun

Reading List:
    Link
    So finally she meet with Latifa.. Good to hear..

13. Akamegk

Akamegk Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Euh miharu and Latifa meet on start of vol 5
    And on vol 8 she even told her secret to miharu
    So vol 14 isn’t her first time meeting latifa (on ln)

14. puchipyun

Reading List:
    Link
    ....Eh?? So she already meet before.. Good for them

15. Nagase836

Reading List:
    Link
    Akamegk, Slasar41 and BlackPhoenix like this.
  16. puchipyun

Reading List:
    Link
  17. Akamegk

Akamegk Member

Reading List:
    Link
  18. puchipyun

Reading List:
    Link
    Ganbatte..

Akamegk likes this.
  19. Nagase836

Reading List:
    Link
    I get mine tomorrow.

20. NeroZeroes

NeroZeroes Professional Procrastinator

Reading List:
    Link
    So, any idea about the title of the volume??

anyway, this is interesting, not just flora but both sister got stranded on the forest, and they got rescued by Haruto in his full glory, pretty much progressing both of the sister route at once, seems the fight with that freak are more interesting than simple trampling like in WN, not to mention, with both princess missing, Huguenot are pretty much taking over restoration helm, dunno if he will try to do anything with Galarc, but nobody protecting Celia politically now, and look like Hiroaki gonna get even more beating trying to lay his hand on liselotte

ugh i just want Yuri-Sensei to just finished the WN letter shenanigan and let Miharu be with Haruto so i can start focusing on LN Story -___-

BlackPhoenix likes this.