Novel Servant of the Gods and Demons

Discussion in 'Community Fictions' started by yuan-niisan, Jul 7, 2017.

1. yuan-niisan

yuan-niisan ★【Blank Sect's Dao Protector】☆

Reading List:
    Link
    Servant of Gods and Demons Teaser:

A group of five boys and girls with different personality each had their own secrets backgrounds that could shake the Central Continent of Regelia.

The story begins when our protagonist Jiyin Andres, the ordinary swordman who stumbled upon this group of lazy unorthodox youths.

What happens when an ordinary swordman got surrounded by beasts and monsters? will he stay that same ordinary swordman, or become... a monster?

Follow the tragic story of a young boy pranked by heavens as he proved the world the power of a Servant of the Beasts.

Tag: Adventure, Action, Slice of Life, Youth, Melodrama, Tragedy, Gore.

P.S: I liked playing Frederic Songs, so for a better experience, I recommend everyone(hopefully someone read my story) to listen to their song as you read my novel. I will try to not disappoint everyone.

P.S.S: The world would be from Medieval European Era with Japanese/Chinese/Korean State of affairs, and yes, I love Sorachi(Gorilla-sama) from Gintama, so you will notice some similarities, but rest assure that the plot will be have an entirely different direction. This will be a fun ride for you, in other words, you don't have to rack your brains in visualizing a Poseidon with a sunglasses and a gun, cuz yes, there will be one. (get ready for a messy culture)

P.S.S.S: I will not write for three days, and I decided that it will be my last shot at novel fictions(I had two other but no one seem to want to read them so nah), so if anyone wants to propose a collaboration with me, I will gladly accept marriag— proposal.

P.S.S.S.S.S.S.S.S.S.S.S.S.S.S.S: .....

2. Yunchii

Yunchii Best Waifu - Tamamo-no-Mae

Reading List:
    Link
    Darn I thought someone just NTR Mad Snails and continue TDG

3. Inute

Inute Daydreamer

Reading List:
    Link
    i always read comunity fictions! dont give up senpai i will read all your fictions :)

4. Awe 128

Awe 128 Sedun dnes esaelp

Reading List:
    Link
    Please dont give up
    You need to fail to succeed and you propably learned from the previous two failed novels so this one will be much better
    My advice is to try royal road
    It can give you a good audience

Ocarina likes this.