LCD Seven Days, Seven Nights

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Lucia Elys, Dec 15, 2021.

1. Lucia Elys

Lucia Elys Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    NU link: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/seven-days-seven-nights/

[​IMG]

Summary: 'Seven Days, Seven Nights’. Initially, he had thought it was forbidden due to explicit rated contents. In order to survive, he behaved so unrestrained he was basically flying. Later — I’ve already flown out of the sky and only now you tell me it’s an ‘unlimited flow’ horror novel?!

The Protagonist: Su Er | Supporting Actor: Ji Heng | Others:

Alternate summary: After losing his parents in an accident and taking time off from school, Su Er returns to complete his third year of high school and hears about a supposedly banned book called "Seven Day, Seven Nights." When his friend Zu Yun tells him about it, he mistakenly thinks it was banned for having explicit/sexual content. When he later transmigrates into the world of SDSN, he decides to act as unrestrained/immoral as he can towards the ghosts/demons/creatures, because he thinks that would be the key to clearing each game. It's only much later he realized that the SDSN book was never a R18 rated novel the way he thought it was...

This was a novel that hadn't been updated in months, so I decided to pick it up because I love Su Er's antics so much. It has a good mix of comedy and serious moments, and the world building for each arc is really interesting. You're left with just enough information from most arcs that you can really believe that each world the players enter for a game has existed before the game began and continues on after the players have left