LCD Shadow Hack

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Posiaden123, Jan 2, 2018.

Tags:
  1. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    The 'hack' is interesting, the rest is barely holding together. Just waiting for it to blow up at the moment. :hmm:

camilfabre likes this.
  2. Bloodwar

Bloodwar [Chibi Nii-San]

Reading List:
    Link
    eh so how many that makes? well as long its not permlock it isnt bad its just more dangerous on spoiler front

3. Bloodwar

Bloodwar [Chibi Nii-San]

Reading List:
    Link
    definetly dont deserve 1 spot on power ranking that for sure

Yarbles and elengee like this.
  4. Yarbles

Yarbles Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Great concept, fun novel.
    Tons of unexplained world building.

5. tides

tides Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the title should be 'my shadow'

how did it end up as shadow hack?

6. Yarbles

Reading List:
    Link

Have you seen "Crossing to the Future, it’s Not Easy to Be a Man"?

A girl in our time is bedridden because of an alien brainchip that attached to her; her bad genes causes it to hurt her.
    She gets reincarnated into future earth in a time that humans have better genes.
    The themes are leadership, Mechas, technology, revenge, fighting, and a girl pretending to be a boy so she can receive her fathers inheritance.

7. Bloodwar

Bloodwar [Chibi Nii-San]

Reading List:
    Link
    Saw quite good but im not into mecha and science fiction so its on hold right now

8. Seraphic

Seraphic Uncomfortably close

Reading List:
    Link
    I mean, how much of its popularity is real in the first place....
    It's clearly just not a very good novel. Who and where are these fans?

9. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    It's partially snowball effect , it got voted for next to translate and promised 'extra chapters with no lock' if enough people spammed it with stones.
    I'm sure they also messed with it themselves to hype it even more but it should wear off soon, chapters slowed down, content getting stale and the locked chapters.

Honestly, it should barely make top 20 just based on quality and entertainment levels.

10. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    You mean like the gorgeous non-blood related "sister" that he'll eventually add to his harem too? :blobsleepless::blobthinkingsmirk:

11. chencking

chencking [Daolord Grammar Nazi]

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm getting more and more disappointed with the novel. If I wasn't so bored, I wouldn't even read it. He pantses a girl and she falls in love? Wtf, even ptsd from rape made more sense. At least it didn't hide it as long as MGA.

Last edited: Feb 7, 2018
  12. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    I know right, i was just thinking why didn't i pants more girls when i was younger, i could've had a harem. :blob_coughblood::blob_coughblood::blob_coughblood::blob_coughblood:

13. NeurogamiPrime

NeurogamiPrime Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So i feel like the main character's mentality doesn't make sense. He talks repeatedly about how he is almost on par with a half golden fluxer with all his abilities being used, but then he freaks out over the fact that only 2 normal fluxers have gotten to the 20th floor of the Tower. If he is already using upper tier silver fluxers as his guidepost of how strong he is, why is he getting so nervous over the capabilities of some normal grade fluxers. He already know he is stronger than Ling Shuang and she made it to the 21st floor. he should see that and say "oh, ok, this shouldn't be that hard".

14. LestatMajere

LestatMajere Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm thinking the same, his mentality has already improved, his self confidence is way up there so these low-esteem moments shouldn't happen anymore.

15. Yarbles

Reading List:
    Link
    For later reference (Ch 106)

Flux Disciples
    , aka: fluxers.
    Ordinary crystal layer,
    Black crystal,
    Silver crystal,
    Golden crystal layer
    Rainbow crystal layer.

Flux Masters. The flux energy in these experts had advanced by one layer to enter the realm of transcended flux energy.
    Transcendent layer,
    Temporal layer,
    Nirvana layer.

Flux Sage
    Ordinary sage, transcend worldliness, your life expectancy would increase to 500 years. Evolves to Domain OR Battle.
    Domain sage, possess their own sage domains. Inside one’s sage domain, others were just like ants and moles.
    Battle sage, merge their domains into their body, allowing their fleshly body’s combat strength to even surpass deities.

Last edited: Feb 8, 2018
    elengee likes this.
  16. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    So, what's next, he'll go up the tower while sending the shadows to go down? Doing both towers at the same time. Someone will try to gank him as he goes back from the realm but he'll be totes uber by then, probably showing off some more in front of the stupid bitch that dumped him for better prospects. :blobcheeky::blobcheeky::blobcheeky::blobcheeky:

17. tides

tides Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    they were nothing more than friends tbh. maybe good neighbor friends but nothing more than that and it was made clear that they werent even a couple so nobody dumped nobody.

it was just the typical materialistic girl who doesn't want MC cus he's not 'good enough' for her. all that useless word count about the possible future was just him lying to himself that he even had a chance because their families were close. hell. i live in a building so does that mean that all the girls i know who live here dumped me?
    no!

18. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    Well obviously with the rate the novel went at that point it never got worked out properly but author did mention how they would've ended up together if they had stayed in that town with their lives not changing due to becoming fluxers and that for the longest time everyone was already seeing/treating them as becoming a couple.
    It's pretty much a half-assed attempt of the author to add in the typical childhood friend love interest that wants to get ahead in life and thinks MC is beneath being able to give that to her. It's just that he never established a proper relationship well enough and now it's just some random chick that has eyes but didn't recognize Mt. Shadow Tai.

19. tides

tides Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    lol mt shadow tai hahhaha

but nono that was the MC own delusion. just cause the girl is close to you doesn't mean she's your girlfriend!!!! it doesn't mean you're in a relationship! it was stated clearly that they aren't a thing! people just assumed he has the highest chance of GETTING HER.
    but yea, the author is 900% going to go down the route of a super salty childhood friend-could have been harem-but could not see mt shadow tai road.

but anyway since they aren't a thing, there shouldnt have been any feelings and she was just someone who 'could have been' but is not. heck, she'd probably jump into the arms of someone better anyway according to how she left him even if they stayed together after graduation

20. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    Probably, if he ended up as a foot-soldier, she'd probably be banging that old rich dude that was courting his beautiful sister, solely because she'd have a 'better life' and would look down on our earnest MC.